Genis Vell VS. Superman(Post Crisis)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the powerful Genis Vell take down Superman? Both of these guys have solar based abilities. Genis also has the power of his nega bands. No prep, neither knows about eacth others powers. Can Superman's might get through Genis's energy shields? Or does Genis blast Superman into oblivion?

Debate. They fight until someone is KO'd or dead.

Sentry
Bump.

Sentry
Superman loses.

DigiMark007
k...I'll try. Genis can't drain Superman, and I always thought Supes was more powerful (even with the bands and all, I didn't think Genis broke the 100+ strength class). I could be wrong, but I'd lean toward Superman here.

-DM

Sentry
Genis has beaten the crap out of King Thor in Asgard! He went mad trying control his cosmic awareness and started mass murdering Kree and the Badoon I think, arrived at a meeting of the Shia'r, Kree, and Skrull and basically wasn't even scratched by their battleships energy beams. He also has that cosmic awareness to see things before they happen, and it's pretty effective too. He saw way ahead into his son's future, as he become an powerful ruler much more powerful than him in the future, who sides with Magus, and to prevent that from ever happening, he kills his son as an infant, before he can become to powerful for him to stop. Genis will not hesitate to kill or use his full power against Superman, while Superman sits their and tries to talk to him out of fighting.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Genis has beaten the crap out of King Thor in Asgard!
If that is ture then sentry you know the answer.

Sentry
I know who wins in my opinion, but I wanted to see what others think.

ScarletSpider
You're right. He's no more than class 15 or 20. But that's all he needs. His powers allow for such abstract feats, he doesn't need raw brute power. Genis controls energy, all energy, everywhere. Since brainwaves function using bio-electric synapses, Genis can manipulate that energy and fry Supes.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
You're right. He's no more than class 15 or 20. But that's all he needs. His powers allow for such abstract feats, he doesn't need raw brute power. Genis controls energy, all energy, everywhere. Since brainwaves function using bio-electric synapses, Genis can manipulate that energy and fry Supes.

Thanks for the info. My opinion has officially changed in this thread.

Genis rolls.

-DM

eleveninches
I like superman a lot, but he's really going down to genis on this one

Sentry
You guys think he could take Pre-Crsis?

DigiMark007
No...PC is ridiculous.

eleveninches
Pre-crisis would wipe his buttocks with genis

ScarletSpider
Pre-Crisis Superman is like having him take on God...a hopped up on PCP God. That's just no fun.

dawsey28
I think Genis Vell would win.

Superman fans go! big grin

dawsey28
I *said* "Superman fans Go!" mad

Khellendros
Originally posted by dawsey28
I *said* "Superman fans Go!" mad
~Hears crickets chirping...~

Damnit. OKay, I'll go. Suparman wins lol sundip and then dropping mental blocks and he blazes Genis at 12324533 x the speed of light!!

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Khellendros

Damnit. OKay, I'll go. Suparman wins lol sundip and then dropping mental blocks and he blazes Genis at 12324533 x the speed of light!!

You beat me to it smile

K3VIL
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Genis has broke the Class 100 level.
He can absorb negative and photonic energies plus solar energies and amp all of his physical abilities, he goes head to head with those two frost giants in Asgard, then beat the crap outta King Thar, in the strenght repart and energy manipulation repart, Genis outclass Superman by far.
For the one that was saying he can't drain Supes, ROTFL.
He can absorb almost any kind of attack, he absorbed magical blasts, and other forms of energies and redirected them, Superman should not mess with the mad half-kree half-human.
Originally posted by Khellendros

Supes sundip, Genis absorb solar energy, too, wanna try to fight a nega bands detentor sundipped dear Superman?
Also Genis has fought at lightspeed too, so don't come here with Superman's speedblitzes and so, cause CM has showed that he's above Superman's league.

armandovalles
Genis wins. One shot from Genis' Photon gun and Supermanis KO'd, maybe even dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.