Padme´s Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Blender

Force Adept
You should rename this thread 'About Padme (spoilers)' Cause there might've been a few people out there that don't know she dies..

darth_achilles
sad and unfortunate that she is killed by anakin, well actually force chokes her pretty bad, as i understand she dies after childbirth.

macgeek2005
Padme's death alone might be why this movie is Rated PG-13. If you listen to the soundtrack and play track 14 "The Birth of the Twins and Padme's Destiny, you will hear that about half way through the Qui-Gon funeral music starts, and it goes on for a LONG time. It repeats twice as long as in Qui-Gon's funeral.

It's going to be an awesome scene. I wouldn't be surprised of half the audience will cry during the funeral.

Imaginary
I probably will... and my brother will just LOOK at me. By the way, macgeek, thanks for using spoiler tags wink

macgeek2005
There was so spoilers in my post. Everyone knows padme will die.

Imaginary
Originally posted by Force Adept
Cause there might've been a few people out there that don't know she dies..

macgeek2005
Well... anybody who looks at this thread knows. Because of the title.

macgeek2005
So it doesn't matter what's written in it.

Imaginary
Edit button wink

PVS
thanks so much for the spoiler warning erm

do it one more time and i'll read the novel, find out which theater you are going to see ep3 in, sit right behind you, and tell you everything that is going to happen just before it happens. no expression

Red Superfly
Don't reall care. Knew she was gonna die when I first saw ROTJ. I accepted it as a child many years ago, it is her destiny - don't give a shit about her death to be honest.

Anakin chokes her and she dies later

Just how I imagined it all went down. Meh. Like I need spoilers when I saw the sequels fifteen years ago. lol

darth_achilles
i used spoiler tags wink

macgeek2005
Originally posted by PVS
thanks so much for the spoiler warning erm

do it one more time and i'll read the novel, find out which theater you are going to see ep3 in, sit right behind you, and tell you everything that is going to happen just before it happens. no expression

I've Read the Novel.

Imaginary
FFS, spoiler tags, people, PLEASE!

Force Adept
Originally posted by Imaginary
FFS, spoiler tags, people, PLEASE!

yes

Batman316
maybe the big twist from GL is that--- (possible spoiler in tags just to be on the safe side) she doesn't die but the death is faked to protect her and the twins from Palpy and big bad daddy Vader

Just an idea, it's not like GL wouldn't get off by pulling this sort of stunt. The most elaborate cover up since Roswell wink

Just think about that... nobody who has already bought the novel would be upset cause suddenly they are in possession of rare first editions Episode III novels with an 'alternative ending'

Then everyone would have to buy the New eiditions and GL would double his money

Just an idea, we all know there's going to be a twist and I am damn sure it's going to be something we'll remember for a long time.

ubidoobascooby
No twist... Atleast not one that everyone doesn't know already. Palpy is sid.. OMG!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! no expression

That's about as twistylicious it gets... Expect nothing from this movie, think it's crap going in, and you'll love it coming out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.