The Keeper VS. Superman 1 Million, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Batman 1 million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
No prep, neither knows about each other's powers.

Debate.

Mider
info we need info on who they are

Sentry
Which characters you need info on?

Sentry
I know Batman 1 million is a super smart Batman, with highly, highly advanced technology. His IQ and technology dwarfs original Batman. Ummm... you all know Hal Jordan, he's just a regular GL, NOT Parallax or Spectre, and Supes 1 million is like strong, has some for of 5th dimension imp powers(magic), ummm... you'd need a DC fanboy to tell you more on these characters. Or someone more knowledgeable than me. I'm a marvel fanboy.

Here's a short description of the Keeper:

My sig is a picture of him. Surfer with the quantum bands.

Avalonofthewind
Here is a descrip of Supes 1M

"The sum of the abilities of the Superman Dynasty as displayed by Superman M* is quite impressive. He is capable to travelling faster than the speed of light (but only under the influence of the Super-Sun), he is also strong enough to punch through the time barrier, leap between planets and invulnerable to practically everything. Along with the traditional Kryptonian senses ten new abilities were added to the Dynasty by the marriage of a Superman to Queen Gzntplzk of the Fifth Dimension. These new abilities include techno-rapport (the ability to control computers), limited control of magnetism, genesis level intellect, super-ESP (a form of super-hypnosis), no longer as susceptible to magic, the ability to think billions of different lines of thought at the same time, etc. However all these abilities are dependent on the covenant with Supermen Prime, they are his gifts to give or revoke at will. "

http://hallofheroes.free.fr/Images/Heros/Small/justicelegiona.gif

Sentry
Keeper has unlimited cosmic and quantum energy on his side. If your strong enough to over power Galactus, you are pretty powerful.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Sentry
Keeper has unlimited cosmic and quantum energy on his side. If your strong enough to over power Galactus, you are pretty powerful.

I agree with you, but then again... Compared to an Imp...Galactus is like Vanilla Ice vs 2pac.

eleveninches
The 1million crowd would whoop keeper's butt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.