Superman & Hulk vs He-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
He-man gets his Magic sword.

We know he can take either out one at a time, how would he fare against two at once?

debate!

Scoobless
ffs

lol

Cosmic Cube
He-Man gets manhandled.

DigiMark007
Hold up here.

He-Man, as I see it, is holding the cards in this fight. Hulk just has strength. He-Man can always top that. And Superman is vulnerable to magic. He-Man's sword would tear him up.

We probably give He-Man too much credit on this forum, but given his powers (and weaponry) I gotta give this fight to him.

-DM

long pig
I did promise not to make another He-man thread but...theres something hilarious about him kicking everyones ass!

I think so too, cuz if he were this powerful...why does the skeletor guy **** him up so often?

I dunno, that cartoon makes me uncomfortable.

Cosmic Cube
Superman is much faster than He-man, and he is easily stronger as well. The Hulk can attain limitless strength. He-Man has a magic sword... hmm...

He - Man? Isn't that a redundancy?

long pig
He-Man attains limitless strength as well. He becomes stronger to suit the fight he's in i.e whenever hulk strengthens up, He-man could too, but faster and only has to ask for it to happen.

Superman is faster, but not stronger, He-man could become infinity times stronger than superman if he needed to and superman is definatly not a better fighter.

He-Man with his magic sword would take both of their heads off.

The Flash
He-Man traded hits with Pre-Crisis Superman. He'll knock this two out with ease.

King Burger
Agree.

Superman would probably last longer, simply because
he can fly and has heat-vision.

But again, He-Man's powers are magical as well, so
that gives him a big advantage.

I think that Skeletor beats He-Man mostly because
he is a powerful wizard.

Besides, Skeletor may be super-strong too.

paeng
Skeletor is not a super strong being and He-man is strong but not as strong as Superman or the Hulk.

Xplosive
Wait wait, Hulk alone or SUperman could defeat He-Man.

paeng
Both of them could defeat He-man 1 on 1.

long pig
Seriously, both against he-man they would lose.

They could double team him if they want, he is infinitely stronger than each. His sword would take sups out with one swing to his neck.....he'd just overpower hulk at his own game....itd be so great

Imagine hulk going all out and he-man still out muscle him...fanboys everywhere would tremble in anger.

paeng
Superman did'nt even have to lay his finger on He-man, he can just use his heat vision then it's Fried He-man.
Hulk will just punch through He-man and it's over. And it's not even funny anymore.

long pig
It isnt a joke, hulk cant win, HM is smarter faster and stronger than hulk...and can raise his strength via the castle grey skull forever or until he doesnt need it.

Supermans powers are diverse and may keep him alive longer...but He-man only needs to tag him once with that sword and its over. Plus superman tends to try to out muscle new opponets, he couldnt do this to He-Man.

paeng
He-man is harder than steel and I've seen He-man hitting just rocks and he have a hard time destroying them with his sword. How can he slice a man of steel.

Hulk in terms of strength is more powerful than He-man he can knock He-man down in just minutes. If Skeletor, Beastman, Triklops, or any brute villains can harm He-man. Then I can't Imagine what Hulk will do to him.

King Burger
Like Superman and Hulk, He-Man's strength level is fluctuates
in it's portrayal.

So in this case, we have to go by how their powers are
described. And He-Man is described as the strongest man in
the universe, with his (and his sword's) powers being magical
in nature, steming from the universe itself.

That tops Supermans from-the-sun's-rays powers, I say.

paeng
He-man is the strongest from "his" Universe not from DC Universe and Marvel Universe.
In DC and Marvel Universe He-man will not be the strongest man in the Universe because there will be too many that can beat him.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by paeng
He-man is the strongest from "his" Universe not from DC Universe and Marvel Universe.
In DC and Marvel Universe He-man will not be the strongest man in the Universe because there will be too many that can beat him.

The reason He-Man sometimes looks like a wimp is because his strength is based upon need. He can draw as much as he needs from the universe (through Castle Greyskull) to make himself infinitely strong...but that infinite strength isn't always on. That's why, sometimes, it looks liek Hulk would own him.

In reality, He-Man would be able to make himself much stronger than either of these characters. Remember, he traded blows with Pre-Crisis Superman...and Supes was afraid of him (PreC Supes wasn't afraid of anybody otherwise...unless they had Kryptonite).

Like I said before, we probably give HM too much credit on this forum but given his powers and weaponry he would win this fight.

-DM

LordFear
If HM is soo powerful then why does he get his ass handed to him by a chump like Skeletor? Dudes this guy is a hack. Just look at the quality of villains he has to fight. Supe and Hulk???HM would be a facial cream.

long pig
Well, I asked the same thing Lord, and this is what i got from the answer:

It's because Skeletor is a insanely powerful wizard...which He-Man has problems against really powerful magic.

He-Man doesnt need his strength in every fight......sometimes he throws car sized rocks at people, other times he throws planet sized rocks at people.

All depends on who he's fighting.
If he faught Wolverine, he would be just a little stronger than Wolvie.

If he faught Hulk he'd be stronger than the hulk.
But prolly get his ass handed to him by Dr.Strange.

DigiMark007
Yeah, Strange would kick his ass...I'm thinking cosmic guys like Surfer or Thanos would also fare well against He-Man, but we don't know for sure.

-DM

jinzin
LOL I too find the idea of a big macho blondey haired male bimbo with bareskin undies handing everyone their ass pretty damned hilarious. But honestly he has both the words he and man in the same name you just can't get any more masculine than that.
Do you think Mummra could take he-man,,,,mummra used to creep the crap out of me,,,,in his robes he gave me the heeby jeebies.

King Burger
Originally posted by LordFear
If HM is soo powerful then why does he get his ass handed to him by a chump like Skeletor? Dudes this guy is a hack. Just look at the quality of villains he has to fight. Supe and Hulk???HM would be a facial cream.

Skeletor is one of the most kick-a** villians ever!!!

The guy is a muscular skull-headed super-wizard who
lives in a volcanic cave-castle for God's sakes!! The guy
is awesome!!

Originally posted by jinzin
LOL I too find the idea of a big macho blondey haired male bimbo with bareskin undies handing everyone their ass pretty damned hilarious. But honestly he has both the words he and man in the same name you just can't get any more masculine than that.
Do you think Mummra could take he-man,,,,mummra used to creep the crap out of me,,,,in his robes he gave me the heeby jeebies.

"male bimbo"? He-Man is one of the toughest bare-bones
down-and-dirty hero there is.

And he's scared of no one!!

jinzin
ummmmmm where in that post did I ever imply he was scared of anybody?
lol

And common just look at the guy, he's got bimbo written all over him, the movie just clarified it even more. Doesn't mean I love the guy any less........(waiting for the backlash as well).

long pig
He-Man ...trying too hard to convince perhaps??

Does he have some Skeletors in his closet???

Does his sword really need to be that big????

http://limegreenpickle.tripod.com/images/hemanback.jpg
Check out his killer back and leg muscles.

http://limegreenpickle.tripod.com/images/skelegay.jpg
HMMMMM...........Why does it seem the only thing he could have possibly just said was "oh, behave"?

http://limegreenpickle.tripod.com/images/skeletorcry.jpg
Now you're just F****** with me arent you?

jinzin
I'm sure those comments are really funny, If i could see the ****ing pictures!

long pig
You can't see them?
They're showing up just fine for me.

I must say, it made me laugh.

jinzin
damn.

King Burger
Can't see them either long pig, just the small
"Image Hosted by tripod" logo.

King Burger
Originally posted by jinzin
ummmmmm where in that post did I ever imply he was scared of anybody?
lol

And common just look at the guy, he's got bimbo written all over him, the movie just clarified it even more. Doesn't mean I love the guy any less........(waiting for the backlash as well).

I know you didn't say he was scared of anyone, I was
just pointing out that the guy is one tough cotumer.

"Bimbo"? Why? Because he has blonde hair? The "blonde
hair" thing only applies to women anyway.

And the movie sucked big time, by the way.

long pig
Originally posted by King Burger
Can't see them either long pig, just the small
"Image Hosted by tripod" logo.
Image one

long pig
hmmm

long pig
This one makes me sad.

long pig
??

King Burger
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He - Man? Isn't that a redundancy?

You're obviously not familiar with the term "He-Man".

This isn't a term that the cartoon's creators came up
with by combining "He" and "Man", rather it was a
common english term long before, refering to a guy
who is especially strong or manly.

King Burger
"I'm gonna kick you a** for those pictures!

Yeah, that's right! I'm talking to you long pig!!"

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by King Burger
You're obviously not familiar with the term "He-Man".

This isn't a term that the cartoon's creators came up
with by combining "He" and "Man", rather it was a
common english term long before, refering to a guy
who is especially strong or manly.

Thanks.

jinzin
lol....now that is funny. I hate that oh bahav skeletor pic though, totally making my man look like a fairy.

yeah its gotta be the blonde hair, and that doesn't just apply to gals. (ever watch seinfeld?) "he's a male bimbo.....he's a mimbo"

beside's it was just a joke, go get a sense of humor man.

MatchesMalone
I am not really familiar with He-man, but if DigiMark007 is correct about He-man's ability to grow stronger whenever he wants, then I would be perfectly fine with him being able to take out the Hulk.

But, how can he beat Superman? If the fight is logically written, then He-man couldn't land a blow with Supe's super speed. He would just be a punching bag for Supe's speed blitzes.

I have never known He-man to display speed faster than what a normal man can do, but I don't know much about him. If somebody can fill me in on his speed, I would appreciate it.

DigiMark007
I agree partially Matches, Superman's speed would be a problem. According to another member (Adam PoE...an obvious He-Man fanboy, but he seems to know his stuff concerning he-man), said that He-man can project magical energy at someone with his sword. If that's the case, then in evens things out a bit. Otherwise, you're right, if written correctly Superman should be able to stay out of range and speed blitz He-Man. He-Man isn't infinitely invulnerable, just infinitely strong. The fact that he traded blows with pre-crisis supes blinded me for a bit as to what could actually happen.

-DM

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I agree partially Matches, Superman's speed would be a problem. According to another member (Adam PoE...an obvious He-Man fanboy, but he seems to know his stuff concerning he-man), said that He-man can project magical energy at someone with his sword. If that's the case, then in evens things out a bit. Otherwise, you're right, if written correctly Superman should be able to stay out of range and speed blitz He-Man. He-Man isn't infinitely invulnerable, just infinitely strong. The fact that he traded blows with pre-crisis supes blinded me for a bit as to what could actually happen.

-DM

First, magic is one of Superman's weakness, and He-Man is a magical character.

Second, He-Man is capable of similair feats of speed as Superman. For example, He-Man can move so quickly as to transform silica into glass.

DigiMark007
Interesting...it's a shame that good He-Man material and bios and stuff are hard to come by.

long pig
You're right Digi, i looked for a solid hour for a good he-man bio and it just isnt there.

I was trying to find one for the amalgam fight a week or less ago and it was impossible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.