black widow vs black cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

life is cruell
both carry standard equipment, both these ladies faced alot of tough foes natasha has beaten iroman and black cat defeated sabertooth
who wins?
(you decide wether black cats powers are factored)

ScarletSpider
Doesn't matter if Felicia has her powers or not. Widow, either Widow, has Red Room training. A Widow won't go down to an upstart rich girl.

life is cruell
i think with the powers felicia would own her i mena if she tried ot use her widows bite theres a chance it would bbackfire and electrocute herself but without the powers natasha would probably win

BUSTER1
bump

pym-ftw
Felicia w/ powers

Nattie stomps without them

SamZED
Wins most likely but doesn't stomp. Felicia is a well-trained enhanced human after all.

StiltmanFTW
@Sam Always been curious about the enhanced stats part - what is powering her exactly? Magical cat powers ala Tigra?

In many appearances she doesn't even have any powers at all, right? I remember the TAS version that was basically female Cap version, that was a lot of easier to grasp for me. lol

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
@Sam Always been curious about the enhanced stats part - what is powering her exactly? Magical cat powers ala Tigra?

In many appearances she doesn't even have any powers at all, right? I remember the TAS version that was basically female Cap version, that was a lot of easier to grasp for me. lol Lol I actually grew up thinking that Cat from comics was also powered by the SSS. embarrasment

Iirc many years ago it was her suit, now her body is enhanced. Happened not that long ago in ASM, she payed someone to power her body with some sort of cybernatic implants increasing her stats (to unknown degree), restored her bad luck powers and she now has 10 retractable claws. Its definitely not her gloves because she was running around naked in that issue.big grin

StiltmanFTW
I liked how TAS Electro was a powerhouse...

I see, so she got a lot of more than just her bad luck powers back. Nice.

SamZED
I liked how TAS Electro was a powerhouse...

I see, so she got a lot of more than just her bad luck powers back. Nice. Loved the way he brought down the hellicarrier, looks
like theyre gonna power him up again seeing how he's supposed to take on SM and Thor soon.

Yep, Parker almost got some thug killed and nearly broke his own neck just because she showed up in the neighbourhood heh.

StiltmanFTW
Depower, you mean. Putting him against Janithor... again... is an insult to Max sick

lol, sounds like a very embarrassing moment

SamZED
Been meaning to ask, whats with the Janithor nickname?stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
http://i47.tinypic.com/2s66o9u.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/rm62jo.jpg

One more:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2eehtg0.jpg

God of Mop was born for that job! He needs to quit the superhero thing, we all know he sucks at it.

Mshinu
Widow beats the Cat and the Janthor.

StiltmanFTW
The latter gets one-shotted, naturally.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by SamZED
Lol Its definitely not her gloves because she was running around naked in that issue.big grin

SCANS, NOW!!!!!!!!!

StiltmanFTW
I hope the art is fap worthy lol

BUSTER1
Originally posted by BUSTER1
SCANS, NOW!!!!!!!!!

oh my God, I'm a very sad old man. May the Lord have have mercy on my soul. confused

Mshinu
The latter gets one-shotted, naturally.

In D&D terms, Janithor has 1 hitpoint and any attack is 99% likely to hit him in the head

About Black Cat I remember her loosing her powers including the claws to a machine the Chameleon used to depower Parker Bugboy earlier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.