Your favourite in-book battle of the last year?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
hi gang,

i'm new to this forum and have actually not been reading comics for a while now - they finally priced me out. i am thinking of getting back into things however, and was curious when i saw this forum (makes for some addictive reading!)

i wonder - what was the best battle you saw in comics last year? could be hero v hero, hero v villain or groups involved.

what about the last 5 years?

ever?

i'll hopefully look forward to some interesting discussion and maybe some of you will even jog lose some fun old memories for me!

DigiMark007
Kingdom Come was a really good comic (DC)...one of the best I've read in the past 5 years or so.

Alternative stuff like The Authority (Wildstorm) and The Sandman (DC) have hooked me recently.

Also a comic called Universe X (only read volume 1 so far) that is some sort of alternate future Marvel. It's really cool, and incorporates pretty much every Marvel character ever.

...nobody's posted yet, but this might be the wrong forum for this thread leonidas. This forum is mainly for battles (not quite like this, which is more reflective and stuff) but KMC has other forums that might be better for this. In any case, nice thread....on any forum...didn't mind thinking of some of my favorites.

-DM

long pig
Gang?

laughing out loud

"Id"
Fight of the year for 2015 would be Thragg vs Battle Beast

Cogito
Originally posted by long pig
Gang?

laughing out loud
Wow, you went way way back for this resurrection

long pig
Originally posted by Cogito
Wow, you went way way back for this resurrection
Worth it.

carver9
Superman vs Wraith (all their fights).
Doc Green vs Rulk

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by long pig
Gang?

laughing out loud

laughing

Epic necro-troll-bump here. Leo never saw it coming, I bet.

long pig
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing

Epic necro-troll-bump here. Leo never saw it coming, I bet.
I've waited ten years to finally get my revenge on Leo.....

....and it was awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.