Enough!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrAnCeDuO
Is it really necessary to have all of these vs threads? I mean in the end who cares!?

Vash is stronger than Inuyasha! shippo can own akira! Edward Elric can easily lose against krillin! But no matter what GOKU WILL ALWAYS WIN OMGWTFBBRB!!!11111111

The improbability and fanwhoring of it all is absolutely disgusting! I say the mods should ban them from this board or create a seperate one for that purpose only. Whos with me?

raenef v
this is a free forum....
we can post what ever we want as long as there is no bad language, to dissing others and it's in the right forum...
if you don't like it, than put them on your ignore thread list!

TrAnCeDuO
*shrugs* doesnt matter. windy has closed hundreds of those inane threads since they clutter up this board.

sai12
I would personally perfer not to have those VS threads here. Maybe that should be something that we bring to the mods. Ask them if it woudl be possible to create an area off the Anime/Manga section for VS stuff. The games forum got it, we should too! :P

Max Spidey 24
There is a seperate forum for this if any one noticed ?

TrAnCeDuO

is that a statement or a question?

if its a statement then you are wrong. there is only a vs board for video games and comic books.

at this point i think it would be nice to have a merged board for videogames, comic books, and anime vs threads. i mean after all nobody really cares about them yet they spam boards.

raenef v
actually, now they're getting on my nerves
i think five were started today!
let's ask a mod.
they really get in the way...

Dark Mousy
...I totaly agree with yoU! I mean, Elrick vs Inuyasha???Vash vs Inuyasha?????!!!! These INuyasha fans are getting on my nerves! I bet htey dont even watch Trigun or FMA but just post that! WTF!??!

Lana
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO

is that a statement or a question?

if its a statement then you are wrong. there is only a vs board for video games and comic books.

at this point i think it would be nice to have a merged board for videogames, comic books, and anime vs threads. i mean after all nobody really cares about them yet they spam boards.

There's one for Star Wars in the SW EU forum, too.

Personally, I can't stand this threads. It's ridiculous. Who really CARES who's stronger? Is it THAT important?

It's also annoying as hell when people don't use the search function, start a duplicate thread, and then say that "well the old one was abandoned so we'll just use the new one now!" mad

b-dan
i dont really care there fun some times only if there not dum like dante vs solid snake but i like vs forums but if u don tlike them i dont really care

Max Spidey 24
Oh crap your right there is no anime vs. no mixes because anime vs comics all the cosmic peopl ebeat anime and all the regular or some what strength anime beats comics. also goku beats them all except psy.

Kenshin Vs some other guy with a sword would be great

raenef v
it clutters a lot

they need their own space!

lilkagome9
ok... O.o

raenef v
u mean this blink?

XxILuvVegetaxX
yup I agree it takes up too much space, and it's pointless, why can't they just put in under the "official thread" of the anime they're talking about and post it there >_<

WrathfulDwarf
They will be closed...

Takiko_4ever
well that clears it all up! basically all those threads bring is people who will side witht he character they like! very bias and Opinionated.

sailormoon
Yep! That's taken care of! A separate section for anime vs. would be nice...they are very cluttering...Good point TrAnCeDuO! stick out tongue

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by sailormoon
Yep! That's taken care of! A separate section for anime vs. would be nice...they are very cluttering...Good point TrAnCeDuO! stick out tongue
Pretty much, there's a game versus and comic book versus but no anime versus.

The Last Rider
I don't agree because the diehard fanboys will either leave this website or make their own. I say,let's just ;eave things as it is.

AC/DC'S_LVR
even if it clutters things up adn it gets to a point where an entire page is taken up by VS threads? kinda

Endless Mike
If you don't like them, don't view or post in them. It's that simple.

ThunderGodEneru
A better question is why was a three year old thread bumped when clearly this particular problem is not considered an issue anymore? no expression

Man of...
The amount VS threads on this side of the forum has gotten ridiculous. There should be a limit, yo.

And new members shouldn't be allowed to make VS threads for the 1st month of their registration. I notice that as soon as noobs can post, they make VS thread.

Magee
Not really a problem as they don't get in the way of other topics. The anime forum is'nt as popular as the comic book one when it got a vs forum so I can't see an anime vs section happening. Most of them are forgoten about after a week and the retarded ones get closed.

drrylan
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Kenshin Vs some other guy with a sword would be great

I made one with kenshin vs zolo...
good enough???

i bet most of you people hate me

stick out tongue Happy Dance stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.