Release Date Hints???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyLove19
Ok I know I may be wrong here but I read on one of Kiera Knighlty's websites that the release dates of both films may be around Christmas time of 2005 and 2006, someone saw that Disney finished a 'portfolio' on it. It is possible right I mean they didn't release LOTR just during the summer???

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye sounds right. My friend said it was ment to come out may 2005 but if they are filming in Jan 2005 I dont see it getting finished before then though it would be nice espicialy if it came out on my B'day

JohnnyLove19
However, I really do believe it will come out summer of 2005, Disney itself is having alot of financial problems right now, so they need a hit, and with POTC being a huge success they are betting that the sequel (s) are going to do just as well. I can't wait for it to come out!

JacksBabe777
Yea that could be right.... I mean i would LOVE it to come out earlier but they probably won't finish filming it till around june or so... so i'm thinkin around christmas... Or late Fall. like maybe november. and then the third one might come out in early 2006. thats just a guess now...

SimoneDepp
yes i read that too somewhere..
but yeah. i hope the movie is coming out earlier..
aha

Unholy_Cheese
I cantt waaaittteek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.