Foo Fighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
Personaly i think their old stuff is better than the new but the still KICK ASS!

steely balls
**** yeah luv em
but their might already be a thread on dem

VilleValo462
im not a fan of them ... i jus dont like Dave Grohls voice ... hella annoying ..

KMC
Dave Grohl is one of the greatest people in music at the mo- and that's saying alot! (It helps that he is as fit as fu'ck!)

Kate xx

ElectricBugaloo
the old stuff is a lot better than the new stuff.

but grohl is a better drummer than a guitarist or singer

total metalhead
i like them a lot. and i agree Dave is better as a drummer, in fact with Nirvana and Probot id say he's one of the best drummers in the world right now.

but saying that i think he has a good voice, it has personality and distinction, and hes definitely an above average guitarist.

ElectricBugaloo
his drumming with QOTSA is brilliant

total metalhead
Yeah it was amazing how you could straight away tell that it was him, seeing as drums are such a hard instrument to personalise.

ElectricBugaloo
i like how he physically bent the metal by drumming so hard...that's hardcore

total metalhead
yeah he has major blisters on his hands after shows. he puts his heart and soul into every song.

steely balls
daves voice is cool, orginal...well to me that is.
he came to milwaukee and sang with a sore throat

el_barto
i love this band!

El_Barto
I love Foo Fighters (that is why i made a thread on them happy )

I love the songs Monkey Wrench, My Hero, Times Like these, One by One, and a bunch of others i cant remember

Red Superfly
Everlong is Foos best song, next to Monkey Wrench.

BackFire
There's already a foo fighter thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.