the Official VS discusion thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
How about instead of a slew of pointless vs threads we brainstorm somthing that can promote good disscusion. we need to lay a ground work first first.

NO dbz references that is just pointless.
try to keep the character selection down to earth. obviously we want to avoid Thor and Superman vs Spider man or Ghost rider type's. yes they have been beat by regular class hero's but were talking about a fight that should last about 2 days max. so no rocket science will take place before the matches.

yes Batman and his kind would have some prep time. but we cant assume say he brings the pope to fend of morbius. I also thought maybe a kind of bracketing system for like character's and a point system for votes. example

bracket 1
Superman
Thor
Spawn

bracket 2
Hulk
Doomsday
Tremor

bracket 3
Batman
DareDevil
some one from Image

bracket 4
Punisher
Hitman
Overtkill

and so on

and the brackets mean nothing, not downplaying characters. also it would help if readers with substantial knowledge of the brands tossed in names.

malkavian
IMHO

Winner of Bracket 1
Thor, his Mythical powers are to strong for superman (weakness of magic) and Spawn is heavy but would eventually go down to both of them.

Winner of Bracket 2
Doomsday, coz he's the one who beated Superman by Melee-combat. I mean that must score some points smile So nuff said :P

Winner of Bracket 3 Batman, Daredevil, Cole Cash
Batman, He is the master trickster. He would very soon figure out why Daredevil evades his batarangs. And he would exploit that weakness. Cole Cash is strong, but again no match for the Dark knight.

------------------------------

Some Brackets of my own

bracket 5
Mephisto
http://www.chez.com/uatu/MarvelLegends/ml_mephisto.jpg
Spectre
http://www.dcuguide.com/Who/images/Spectre1.jpg
Malebolgia
http://www.narragansett.k12.ma.us/nrhs/comics/images/malebolgia.gif

--------

bracket 6
Archangel
http://www.marvelvc.com.br/imagensgerais/archangel.gif
Hawkman
http://www.auntie.com/dustcatchers/ross/Alex%20Ross%20-%20Hawkman.jpg
Swift "The Winged Huntress"
http://pc59te.dte.uma.es/cdb/series/wildstorm/bitmaps/swift.jpg

VENOMfan
bracket 1
Superman
Thor
Spawn

bracket 2
Hulk
Doomsday
Tremor

bracket 3
Batman
DareDevil
some one from Image

bracket 4
Punisher
Hitman
Overtkill

bracket 5
Hawkman
Swift
Archangel

Special Bracket
the Spector
Mephisto
Malbolgia

Im diggin those extra brackets. but I will open a new thread for when the actual vs starts this is just for brain storming. and could you tell me about this Swift?

badkittykitty
nice to see you are on the case VENOMfan wink

VENOMfan
why thank you! big grin I try BKK, I try.....

malkavian
Swift is from The Authority

Lord Ryugen
Okay how about
Spiderman
vs
Nightcrawler
vs
Captin America

Linkalicious
i think we should make a nominations thread...this way we could nominate say 32 maybe 64 characters then break them down like the Big Dance. It'd be intersting who would beat who in people's opinions...

malkavian
Dunno if you know the magazine WIZARD
but they often do this sort of things
They select 10 people and put them against each other
then they say how the number seven (by example) defeated
number 8, 9 and 10. and so on ,Till number one

MaverickIce
I have one request.....That Hulk be limited or whatever, not that Maestro,War Hulk, SS Hulk, etc. crap..

VENOMfan
well this is the nominations thread link so feel free to toss in more ideas. and yes the hulk will be limited. he would be the green hulk but green hulk can become mindless those two were one in the same.

and maybe

Bracket 3
Captain America
Batman
Hellboy

and another bracket
with Spiderman or nightcrawler, those were all marvel entities and we kinda want a battle of the brands Marvel, DC, Image/independent, Dark horse

Gregory
Dr. Strange vs. the Phantom Stranger? I'm not sure what the equivilant Image character would be, though.

VENOMfan
yeah Im doing a little reasearch right now into the characters from Image and Dark horse.

but Dr. Strange
Phantom Stranger sounds good.....Perhaps the Redeemer, he was quite powerfull, his strength came from the purity of his heart while he lived and the Reincarnated Redeemer was apparently a preacher who lived free of sin. he whooped Spawn pretty quick but realized Spawn was good.

VENOMfan
apparently Dark Horse owns Predator, Terminator, and Alien franchise comics, tho only Predator seems like a challenge in a one on one fight with most superheros. also Grendel, Buffy the vampire slayer((perhaps vs blade)) Violator((image))...and a few more in a little while......

im thinking Grendel should swap with Overtkill, becuase Punisher and Hitman are a little outa his lueage

as well as swith Tremor with Pitt or the Creech

VENOMfan
also while I was searching, the Crow, the guys from Stormwatch, and Chaos comics should also be thrown in

malkavian
WOOOOOOOOOOOT

Chaos comics

Be ready to kick some butt smile

Lord Ryugen
Punisher
vs
X-cutioner
vs
Overkill

VENOMfan
could you provide a little backround on this executioner?

another bracket since Tremor should be swapped with Pitt.

Bracket 6
Venom
http://mailweb.udlap.mx/~is106903/images/venom.jpg
Tremor
http://spawn.home.sapo.pt/Images/Tremor.jpg
Predator
http://www.vvinyl.com/toys/mm6/predator.jpg
after a little stalking time of course

VENOMfan
Bracket 7
Wolverine
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/shunter/wolverine.gif
Witchblade
http://fantasy.apinc.org/witchblade77.gif
Grendel
http://grendel.redsectorart.com/general/warchild.jpg

Lord Ryugen
From what I remember he was a mutant hunter. Used really nasty weapons and knew a good few martial arts I'll try to give a link when I find it.

Lord Ryugen
Here's the link.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/x/xcutioner.htm

Arachnoidfreak
Bracket umm...whatever number we are up to now.
X-O Manowar(Valiant Comics)
Ironman(marvel)
Spawn(Image) OR Darkness(Top Cow)

next Bracket
Bloodshot(Valiant)
Deadpool(Marvel)
Lobo(DC)

VENOMfan
Lobo is a little much for deadpool even tho hitman made him look like a retard. but your other Bracket sounds good. but Spawn is already in one tho if you can provide some info on X-O manowar. Ill provide a evil contender for Darkness to tangle with

VENOMfan
here we go.the son of Mephisto Blackheart(marvel)

http://www.cannonspike.com/CamFan/capcom/vs-games/mshvsf-blackheart.gif

Arachnoidfreak
X-O Manowar is like a cross of Ironman and Venom. ill find some pics. and of Bloodshot too if you need it. OH BLACKHEART! great choice.

Arachnoidfreak
http://valiantcomics.com/valiant/issue.asp?cn=894
X-O Manowar. you can also find Bloodshot on that site

VENOMfan
ok those sound like good choice's. Ill try to think of a few more brackets

Arachnoidfreak
cool. when you are done with the brackets then you can set up a new thread for the actual matches and whatnot. man, im glad i brought this thread back.

Arachnoidfreak
NO! you people are going to let this thread die out AGAIN? this could be the best VS thread yet. i think VENOMfan(not trying to single him out, its just that he started the thread) should hurry up on arranging the brackets all neat and stuff though...then we could get to the good part.

Arachnoidfreak
VENOMfan! when are we wrapping up this thread? i wanna see some matches! im getting all antsy

VENOMfan
bracket 1
Superman
Thor
Spawn

bracket 2
Hulk
Doomsday
Pitt
((pre-ressurected DD and its one round, Green Hulk forms only without Pro. Hulk))

bracket 3
Batman
Captain America
Cole Cash
((sans pretime ppl))

bracket 4
Punisher
Hitman
Overtkill

bracket 5
Hawkman
Swift
Archangel

bracket 6
Venom
Tremor
Hellboy

bracket 7
Wolverine
Witchblade
Grendel

bracket 8
X-O Manowar
the Darkness
Blackheart

bracket 9
Deadpool(valiant)
Bloodshot(marvel)
Hush(dc)

Special Bracket
the Spector
Mephisto
Malbolgia

Arachnoidfreak
*mouth waters* great f*ckin matchups

VENOMfan
well...might as well start with Bracket one hopefully a lot of members are on tonight so this thing can get underway.

the official first round begins. the fight takes place at Noon on a cloudless day in the middle of a evacuated Los Angelos so nobody has to worry about pedestrains. the contenders

Superman vs Thor vs Spawn

Arachnoidfreak
OH MAN. Hard descision. ill get back to you

FrothByte
thor

Arachnoidfreak
i dunno. im going with Superman. Superman is angry because hes constipated, and after like 30 minutes he uses Spawn's chains to decapitate him, and he and Thor duke it out for like 5 hours straight, with Superman coming out on top eventually(just like JLA/Avengers)

eleveninches
Superman

FrothByte
thor and superman start mixing it up. they're all hiped up for a rematch. spawn tries to mingle in but the two really wanna fight on their twosome so they both beat up spawn into senselessness and thor teleports spawn to another planet (although spawn could teleport back, it would take some time for him to regain consciousness). thor then uses his hammer to lay a magical smack down on the man of steel. presto!!! you have your winner... THOR

Darth Jello
ok, for those that don't know:
Typhoid Mary
Powers: telepathy, telekinesis, phermone excretion (can make anyone fall in love with her), pyrokinesis (can ignite every molecule in anything or anyone with a single thought)
vs.
Sienna Blaze
powers:rips holes in magnetic fields causing huge power ruptures, flight, teleports by ripping magnetic currents creating huge sonic boom-like effects, nullifies the magnetic powers of others, can potentially destroy the earth each time she uses her powers.

VENOMfan
well if Typoid Mary is gonna be in, then we need two more like her from differnt companies. if you can find some ill put her in

Darth Jello
shit, i don't know...anyone know of any psychopathic mutants with multiple personality disorder that prevents them from using the full destructive extent of their powers?

VENOMfan
lol well not that specific. just the mentality and similar traits.

perhaps Angela((Image)) or one of the angels/Hunters like her...dont know there names....Tiffany is one....

and that Raven from the teen titans she seems to have that dark corner trait and is powerfull to boot

Darth Jello
no, not raven, she doesn't have that same thirst for male blood.

Arachnoidfreak
just a suggestion here VENOMfan, but you could make a new thread with a poll for each bracket, once a week. that way a winner is decided, and the matches are clearer. just continuing on this thread would make things a bit confusing.

VENOMfan
yeah that sounds like a better Idea, I will open each one on a sunday and this way more matches can be made.

and feel free to research Darth Jello, I would like to have Typoid Mary involved somewhere down the line. and they dont all have to be the same sex we already have the Hawkman, Swift, Archangel match

Arachnoidfreak
im glad you like my idea VENOMfan. are you starting with Superman/Thor/Spawn? i mean, its sorta already been covered here, but maybe taking a poll would be better.

VENOMfan
well....polls can be misleading I mean like the Wolverine/Venom thread fans will vote for there fav without considering the fight.

Venom had 3 votes and Wolverine had 8((to my best recolection...))

and basically every body knew Venom would win easily* but the poll said other wise.....

*if anyone disagree's find that thread and start it up again dont post about it here we need to keep this thread orginized

Arachnoidfreak
well, to counteract people choosing winners by sheer popularity, you can post important facts about each character and their powers. that way, voters with at least half a brain can make an educated guess on who would win.

VENOMfan
yeah but that actually what happend it was pointed out every page how Wolverine would lose, but die hard fans kept disagreeing and voting Wolverine. and actually Im not sure how many members are packing half a brain....let me....check..........well....Im chillin at about 5 and 2/3's so its all good.

Arachnoidfreak
laughing well its sad that some people dont consider who would really win, and just go by who they think is cooler. damn shame(hmm, i seem to say that alot. is that becoming my catch phrase?)

VENOMfan
INDEED!

catch phrases are way too much fun

Arachnoidfreak
*waits for sunday anxiously*

Arachnoidfreak
here's a suggestion for typhoid mary:
Typhiod Mary(Marvel)
Avangelyne(Chaos!)
Witchblade(Image) (take her out of the Wolverine Bracket, she doesnt belong there. replace her with Overtkill. replace Overtkill in the Punisher Bracket with Tomb Raider)

VENOMfan
sounds alright, Ill make the changes pretty soon

Arachnoidfreak
oops..my mistake. Avengelyn is from Maximum Press. not Chaos! Comics.

wolverine8888
I bet spiderman could take thor so why u say no thor vs spiderman spiderman beat hulk and hulk beat thor so I pritty sure spiderman can take thor. any way I want to see batman take on night wing be fun match to watch

Arachnoidfreak
we are trying to get one character from different companies. everyone you just named is from Marvel. besides, theres already a Spiderman vs. Thor thread. maybe you were looking for that one?

wolverine8888
sorry I was any ways how about dare devil vs batman even thou it realy happen in the comics

Arachnoidfreak
thats actually a good match, but we need a 3rd person from a different comics company. Daredevil vs Batman vs some other guy.

VENOMfan
bracket 1
Superman
Thor
Spawn

bracket 2
Hulk
Doomsday
Pitt
((pre-ressurected DD and its one round, Green Hulk forms only without Pro. Hulk))

bracket 3
Batman
Captain America
Predator
((sans pretime ppl))

bracket 4
Punisher
Hitman
Tomb Raider

bracket 5
Hawkman
Swift
Archangel

bracket 6
Venom
Tremor
Hellboy

bracket 7
Wolverine
Overtkill
Grendel

bracket 8
X-O Manowar
the Darkness
Blackheart

bracket 9
Deadpool(Marvel)
Bloodshot(Valiant)
Hush(DC)

bracket 10
Typhiod Mary(Marvel)
Avangelyne(Chaos!)
Witchblade(Image)

Special Bracket
the Spector
Mephisto
Malbolgia

and I have a idea for the Batman DareDevil thread but it will take a little while to explain

Arachnoidfreak
no, see you already used Batman in Bracket 3. we cant use him now. lol and bracket 9 is mixed up. Bloodshot is Valiant, Deadpool is Marvel

VENOMfan
I did? whoa brain fart.......

Arachnoidfreak
LMFAO laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing ...brain fart....lmfao

VENOMfan
ok I I think since Cole Cash is not to well known I figure Predator(Dark Horse) would be a fitting substitute.

Batman has faced predator 3 times and Batman is considerd equal to Captain America so its safe to assume Predator can hang with Cap'n

Arachnoidfreak
good choice.

Arachnoidfreak
cant wait until the first poll........its tomarrow! or today, depending on how you wanna look at it. (its midnight where i am)

Arachnoidfreak
hey VENOMfan...where's the poll?

VENOMfan
sorry, my day has slightly pre-occupied with mindless bullshit Im done addressing.

anyhow should I open a new thread with a poll?

or continue it here?

Arachnoidfreak
open a new thread every week. each one with a poll. its so much neater that way.

SuperNova
Congrats mr.fan on a nice thread!

VENOMfan
shut the **** up stupid. If your not going to add anything to this thread then dont post

kudos Superduche

shaber
How about SkyNET versus the Phalanx?

Arachnoidfreak
...ive never heard of either. who are they? and we would need a third opponent from a seperate comics company.

shaber
From Terminator and Marvel respectively

Arachnoidfreak
we need a thrid opponent for them. maybe Robocop(marvel). they done a ton of terminator robocop crossovers

Arachnoidfreak
SONOVAFVCKNUT! i cant f*cking believe i forgot this. i knew there was a way to make Bracket 1 better. arg. Superman and Thor should have fought Supreme from Image comics. shit. im pissed now. that would have been the best choice. Spawn could have been thrown into the bracket with Darkness. goddamnit. now its too late. Supreme vs Thor vs Superman would have been...awesome, to say the least.

VENOMfan
hmm I think your right, damn I completely spaced that Supreme guy anyhow Im thinking about stating at bracket 10. cuase wh just had a Hulk vs Doomsday run even tho this is a pre-ressurected Doomsday

Im thinking about starting with bracket 9
Deadpool(Marvel)
Bloodshot(Valiant)
Hush(DC)

Arachnoidfreak
sounds like a good idea. so bracket 9 is what i can expect on sunday? ill start looking into the characters to see who'd come out on top. at the moment im going with Bloodshot, but he and Deadpool are practically even. Hush turned out to be The Riddler, and though he did a great job at using his friggin brain in the Hush storyarc, i still dont see him as a major threat to either Bloodshot or Deadpool.

Arachnoidfreak
im trying to think of a good match for Ghost Rider. i cant think of any. any suggestions? *twitches* need this week's poll!

VENOMfan
Yeah Gost Rider needs a good match, perhaps......

Violator and........thats a tough one......

Arachnoidfreak
oh, and heres another potential bracket : Turok(Valiant) vs Grifter(Wilds.t.o.r.m., formerly Image, but its a subdivision DC now) and Red Skull(Marvel)

VENOMfan
Good thinkin! so did Image merged with DC?

eleveninches
Vertigo and Wildstorm are merged with DC, but im not sure about image.

Arachnoidfreak
No, Jim Lee sold WILDS.t.o.r.m. to DC. Image is still its own company

eleveninches
Has vertigo always been part of DC, or is that just a recent thing ( I always thought that the lucifer comics were set in the DCU, but they are done by vertigo, so im not sure)

Arachnoidfreak
yes, Vertigo has always been a subdivision of DC

VENOMfan
Bump...Im sorry bout being late with this but its been a little hectic

WWestFlashFan
venomfan i have a question, are you a moderator???

VENOMfan
yup, I am now anyway

moshtitan
how about.......

silver surfer
vs
thanos
vs
darkseid.

just a suggestion though

VENOMfan
well for now we are trying to get a contender from a differnt company

i.e.

Bat's vs Wolvie vs Lady death kinda like that

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
How bout this Venom & Carnage Vs. The Hulk & Mr. Hyde

VENOMfan
we still need balanced contenders and differnt backrounds

we already had Venom vs Hulk in Venom & Ghostrider vs Hulk &Juggernaut a very bad idea

Venom is slotted for Hellboy and Tremor

if you can find some good contenders for Carnage I will slot him into a bracket

Arachnoidfreak
too bad X-O is already in a bracket, he is the only person i can think of from a different comic company.

moshtitan
hey, how about
carnage
vs
the darkness
vs
er...spawn(hes probally already used but the first two might work)

Arachnoidfreak
Darkness and Spawn were both already used

moshtitan
oh....well how bout witchblade in for darkness(shes probally used too)

Arachnoidfreak
yes she is. notice the "Typhoid Mary vs Avengelyne vs Witchblade" thread in the forum

try reading this whole thread to see who hasnt been mentioned, and to see what is going on

VENOMfan
bingo

bracket 1
Superman
Thor
Spawn

bracket 2
Hulk
Doomsday
Pitt

bracket 3
Batman
Captain America
Predator
((sans pretime ppl))

bracket 4
Punisher
Hitman
Tomb Raider

bracket 5
Hawkman
Swift
Archangel

bracket 6
Venom
Tremor
Hellboy

bracket 7
Wolverine
Overtkill
Grendel

bracket 8
X-O Manowar
the Darkness
Blackheart

bracket 9
Deadpool(Marvel)
Bloodshot(Valiant)
Hush(DC)

bracket 10
Typhiod Mary(Marvel)
Avangelyne(Chaos!)
Witchblade(Image)

bracket 11
Red skull
Turok
Grifter

Special Bracket
the Spector
Mephisto
Malbolgia

Arachnoidfreak
VENOMfan, so you arent including Turok vs Red Skull vs Grifter as another bracket?

moshtitan
sorry, i was in a hurry earlier, so didnt have much time, sorry for the incoveniance.

VENOMfan
its no prob man. just try to be more carefull in the future

moshtitan
i do fine my self coming back to this topic alot. a very good topic, i like the setup.

VENOMfan
So who do we wanna see go at it this week?

bracket 1*
Superman
Thor
Spawn

bracket 2
Hulk
Doomsday
Pitt

bracket 3
Batman
Captain America
Predator
((sans pretime ppl))

bracket 4
Punisher
Hitman
Tomb Raider

bracket 5
Hawkman
Swift
Archangel

bracket 6
Venom
Tremor
Hellboy

bracket 7
Wolverine
Overtkill
Grendel

bracket 8
X-O Manowar
the Darkness
Blackheart

bracket 9*
Deadpool(Marvel)
Bloodshot(Valiant)
Hush(DC)

bracket 10*
Typhiod Mary(Marvel)
Avangelyne(Maximum Press)
Witchblade(Image)

bracket 11
Red skull
Turok
Grifter

Special Bracket
the Spector
Mephisto
Malbolgia

Arachnoidfreak
Note: Anvengelyne isnt from Chaos! She's from Maximum Press. That was my mistake. Sorry any who were confused and whatnot.

VENOMfan
Bracket 5 it is!

Wynndar
haha...venomfan, just saying i agree with what u said when u closed that other thread...yes hulk would win

VENOMfan
Well glad it's understood that I have to do things like that now, even if it makes me look like an ass

Freddy_vs_Jason
Aw man! I wanted to make a Green Goblin vs. Doc. Ock thread sad
Oh well..............

VENOMfan
feel free to make that make F vs J. this thread only concerns the weekly matches. I dont see anything wrong with vs threads unles there repeats

but Goblin would thrash Ock. bad. Goblin is smart enuf to know hand to hand fights are not the way for him to go. he would blast Ock from a safe distance

VENOMfan
Well I think if we diliberate now we can have a more succseful vs thread. what bracket to you guys want to see this week? in what conditions? is there another bracket you want to suggest? these are the matches we have left

bracket 2
Hulk
Doomsday
Pitt
((pre-ressurected DD and its one round, it's the savage Hulk incarnation))

bracket 3
Batman
Captain America
Predator
((sans pretime ppl))

bracket 4
Punisher
Hitman
Tomb Raider

bracket 6
Venom
Tremor
Hellboy

bracket 7
Wolverine
Overtkill
Grendel

bracket 8
X-O Manowar
the Darkness
Blackheart

bracket 11
Red skull
Turok
Grifter

Special Bracket
the Spector
Mephisto
Malbolgia

Arachnoidfreak
my vote goes to bracket 8...

Arachnoidfreak
Yes. Bracket 8. In the forest. at night. That would be awesome.

VENOMfan
Sounds good.

Arachnoidfreak
hey, i've got a new bracket. Mr. Fantastic vs Elongated Man(Ralph Dibny, not that Plastic man fool) vs....oh man, i cant think of a strechy guy from another comic book company. someone help me out

gambit's aces
i just started reading this thread and i saw the spidey nightcrawler and cap. i'm sorry but cap would take the cake. although they all have their good abilities, spidey would take out nightcrawler,(the whole spideysense thing.) and then cap would take out spidey, i maean comeone, it's like cap has waymore power than spidey although spidey has more agility, but still all cap has to do is land one good hit and it's over.

Arachnoidfreak
by Cap i assume you mean Captain America. Spiderman could and would take out Nightcrawler, fine. Captain America takes out Spiderman?!? i dunno what kind of comics you read buddy, but the ones i read say that Captain America is as strong(and agile, etc) as any Olympic level athlete. That means he could lift 800lbs max(the human maximum). Spiderman lifts 10 TONS. 1 ton is 2,000lbs. meaning Spiderman lifts 20,000lbs. 20,000 is greater than 800. by alot. Spiderman would crush Captain America.

and where did you see this matchup?? I've read every post on this thread.

Austinzilla
i agree. if captain america got in a fight against spiderman, he'd be up shit creek without a boat or paddle....spidey would dominate

Arachnoidfreak
laughing i like that expression. im taking it. shifty

Austinzilla
lol ok

Austinzilla
hey heres a good match!

Ghost Rider vs. Etregan vs. Spawn

its like battle of the demonic warriors

Arachnoidfreak
well, Spawn has already been used, but Ghost rider and Entrigan!! woot! we have to get a third character.

Austinzilla
i think spawn might be too strong for them anyways

but Ghost Rider and Etrigan is a very good match

Never
Spawn, too powerful for Etrigan? Hmm...

Arachnoidfreak
well, Spawn has a shitload of insane new powers now. just look over the Spawn/Superman/Thor thread. THough, ill admit, while ive always been curious about Etrigan, i dont know that much about him.

Austinzilla
Spawn Etrigan and Ghost Rider can all call for power from the depths of hell...seeing as they are all hellish-beings

Arachnoidfreak
Spawn doesn't just call his power from hell anymore, he calls it from Heaven, Hell, AND the Earth itself.

Austinzilla
you serious? see i dont know much about Spawn Etrigan OR Ghost Rider....lol i just think the thought of that battle would be cool...all that stuff is too demonic for me stick out tongue

spideys the man Happy Dance

Arachnoidfreak
Venomfan didnt make the thread for this week...

Austinzilla
hes on vacation dude...he comes back wednesday (at least thats what he told me)

Arachnoidfreak
hmm, that means we will be missing a week. oh well.

ExplicitMind903
How about these match ups.

Bracket 1

The Incredible Hulk
vs
The Pitt
vs
The Juggernaut

Bracket 2

North Star
vs
Batman
vs
DeathBlow

Arachnoidfreak
we already have Hulk vs Pitt vs Doomsday. we're trying not to reuse the same characters. Same goes for Batman

Austinzilla
here ill move my fabled battle to here

Bracket 1

Ghost Rider
Etrigan
Hellboy

MaverickIce
How about :

Captain Marvel Vs. Superman?

ScarletSpider
SPECIFY THE CAPTAIN MARVEL! If you're talking about Genis-Vell, then I would love to see him take the prize, but Superman is just so Super, I don't know if he could. Although, since Genis manipulates energy, he might be able to redirect the energy that Supes absorbs which fuels his powers.

If I was a cosmic powered being ala Marv or Silver Surfer, I don't think I'd fight very fair. If I was going up against Supes and I knew all his specs, I'd just pop him inside a power cosmic bubble, and sling him into a red-sun solar system.

vu_Quang
how about the watcher vs.... hahahahha from what i read he doesnt even speak because it would destroy a universe right? does he even have an equal in the dc universe? but the watcher is ghandi when it comes to balling up a fist anyhow. thanos glactus darkseid anyone of these guys or teamed up are no match for the watcher's potential.

VENOMfan
the VS thread is open to all sugestions now, why not

Arachnoidfreak
This recent rash of ludacris vs threads has given me the best battle ever. Mr. Hankey vs Curious George.

VENOMfan
Intriguing...now about the hidden card....Mr. Magoo!

Arachnoidfreak
Look, in the shadows, it's...Nemo! He's come to settle this match! Watch out, he'll beat you with his limp mini-fin.

Victor Von Doom
Sounds like a good idea to have a 64 man tourney, if it's not too much hassle. Maybe set down a few rules to prevent the usual stupidness of 'but he...can't die!' etc.

IRTMU-Dragon
Howard the duck would be all up in here, crushing everyone with his quack fu.

vu_Quang
i would like to see the rhino fight mr. fantastic. reed is pretty much resistant to the way rhino would fight him. and he could tie himself around rhino and make rhino deliver the knockout blow to himself. what do you guys think?

SnakeEyes
Can anyone give me lots of info on Grendel, or just like Origin and stuff?

VENOMfan
He is a dark horse character, thats pretty much all we know

Manowar
i thought Grendel was a she

SnakeEyes
now i am more confused..........

Fearnix
Young blood VS X-men??

VENOMfan
who are Young Blood?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>