PotC Add a Word Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xXLauriëXx
I stole this idea from HP forums shifty roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just add on a word to the last post to make a story eek! And put the final word in bold so we know where we're at.

So i'll start...

One

Pirate_monkey
One Jack Sparrow!

*-=Fat sacK=-*
or two

Ignore monkey

one LIFE

xXLauriëXx
no expression
i'm going to ignore you both.. start again..

One day

*-=Fat sacK=-*
one day BARBOSA

xXLauriëXx
One day Barbossa decided

Phoenix
One day Barbossa decided melons

xXLauriëXx
laughing

One day Barbossa decided melons were

Pirate_monkey
one day Barbossa decided melons were SEXY

xXLauriëXx
one day Barbossa decided melons were sexy because

Pirate_mad
one day Barbossa decided melons were sexy because HIS

Pirate_monkey
one day Barbossa decided melons were sexy because his TOMATO

*-=Fat sacK=-*
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomarto WAS

Pirate_monkey
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was BUTTUGLY.

Phoenix
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow"

xXLauriëXx
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow", said

Pirate_monkey
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow", said BARBOSSA

*-=Fat sacK=-*
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbosa TO

Pirate_mad
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbosa to HIS

xXLauriëXx
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbosa to his favourite

Pirate_monkey
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbosa to his favourite HENCHMAN.

xXLauriëXx
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbosa to his favourite henchman who

Pirate_monkey
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbosa to his favourite henchman who ate

*-=Fat sacK=-*
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbosa to his favourite henchman who ate MELONS

xXLauriëXx
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbosa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly,

Phoenix
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbosa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but

xXLauriëXx
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbosa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't

bordom
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbosa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't

realize

xXLauriëXx
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbosa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the

Pirate_monkey
one day barbosa decided melons were sexy becausehis tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbosa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the PLUM

xXLauriëXx
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding

maya159
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was

xXLauriëXx
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy.

sblomie545
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy. So

xXLauriëXx
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty!"

sblomie545
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I"

Pirate_monkey
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED"

sblomie545
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME

Pirate_monkey
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES

Phoenix
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED

xXLauriëXx
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN

sblomie545
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!"

xXLauriëXx
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So,

Pirate_monkey
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth

xXLauriëXx
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made

Pirate_mad
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made SOME

Pirate_monkey
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will

Pirate_mad
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will WANTED

mssharrow
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will WANTED it changed

*-=Fat sacK=-*
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed BECAUSE

Pirate_monkey
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because HE

Phoenix
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked

xXLauriëXx
one day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace.

Pirate_monkey
e day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains

xXLauriëXx
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After

Phoenix
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification

xXLauriëXx
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth

sblomie545
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed,

choosewisely
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, happy

xXLauriëXx
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy!"

bordom
blink Wow.... that's all that comes to mind... wow

Pirate_monkey
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy!"

sblomie545
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!"

Pirate_monkey
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!",then

choosewisely
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!",then she

xXLauriëXx
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced

sblomie545
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the

Pirate_monkey
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast

mssharrow
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast, SUDDENLY

xXLauriëXx
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast, SUDDENLY a

Phoenix
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast, SUDDENLY a pterodactyl

xXLauriëXx
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast, SUDDENLY a pterodactyl appeared

Phoenix
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast, SUDDENLY a pterodactyl appeared eating

xXLauriëXx
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast, SUDDENLY a pterodactyl appeared eating his

Phoenix
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast, SUDDENLY a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard

Pirate_monkey
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast, SUDDENLY a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie

xXLauriëXx
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains.

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast, SUDDENLY a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing

Phoenix
One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains.

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast, SUDDENLY a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny'

Pirate_monkey

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast, SUDDENLY a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny Goat'

Destructs
y the hell is every 1 saying this

One day barbossa decided melons were sexy because his tomato was buttugly. "wow", said barbossa to his favourite henchman who ate melons regularly, but didn't realize the plum pudding was mouldy, "So tasty! I NEED SOME POTATOES DRESSED IN CURTAINS!" So, Elizabeth made some. Will wanted it changed because he disliked lace curtains. After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast

*-=Fat sacK=-*
because thats the topic

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast, SUDDENLY a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' WHILE

COTTON FLUFF
so the topic is

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast, SUDDENLY a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' WHILE

*-=Fat sacK=-*
yes

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast, SUDDENLY a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while DRINKING

xXLauriëXx
yes

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu.

Phoenix

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm"

xXLauriëXx

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it

Phoenix

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed

xXLauriëXx

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning

COTTON FLUFF

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around

xXLauriëXx

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and

COTTON FLUFF

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around.

Pirate_monkey

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. the

COTTON FLUFF

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat

Pirate_monkey

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll

COTTON FLUFF

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll hmmmmm jellyroll

xXLauriëXx

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled

maya159

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across

xXLauriëXx

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the

Pirate_monkey

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean

COTTON FLUFF

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor

xXLauriëXx

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while

maya159

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack

Phoenix

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted

xXLauriëXx

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about

Pirate_monkey

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens

COTTON FLUFF

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens with pig legg's

Phoenix
Cotton Fluff, the idea is that you add one word

Phoenix

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens with tutus

xXLauriëXx

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens with pink tutus stick out tongue

Pirate_monkey

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens with pink tutus at

*-=Fat sacK=-*

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens with pink tutus at GRADUATION

Pirate_monkey

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens with pink tutus at the graduation opening

*-=Fat sacK=-*

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens with pink tutus at the graduation opening OFF

Pirate_monkey

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens with pink tutus at the graduation opening off Foxtel

*-=Fat sacK=-*

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens with pink tutus at the graduation opening off Foxtel DIGITAL

Phoenix

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens with pink tutus at the graduation opening off Foxtel digital vomited

Pirate_monkey

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens with pink tutus at the graduation opening off Foxtel digital vomited on

xXLauriëXx

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens with pink tutus at the graduation opening off Foxtel digital vomited on the

is it just me or does the last sentence make no sense at all?

Pirate_monkey

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens with pink tutus at the graduation opening off Foxtel digital vomited on the radio

Phoenix

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens with pink tutus at the graduation opening off Foxtel digital vomited on the radio plug.

xXLauriëXx

After gayification, Elizabeth screamed, "happy chappy lappy crappy!!", then she danced around the mast. Suddenly a pterodactyl appeared eating his tubbycustard pie, singing 'Horny goat' while drinking malibu. "Mmmmm", it exclaimed, spinning around and around. The fat Jellyroll (hmmmmm jellyroll) wobbled across the ocean's floor, while Jack strutted about chickens with pink tutus at the graduation opening off Foxtel digital vomited on the radio plug.
"Disgusting!"

Fëanor

"Disgusting!" said

xXLauriëXx

"Disgusting!" said Pintel

Fëanor

"Disgusting!" said Pintel Nobeard

xXLauriëXx

"Disgusting!" said Pintel Nobeard, "You

Fëanor

"Disgusting!" said Pintel Nobeard, "You are

Pirate_monkey

"Disgusting!" said Pintel Nobeard, "You are silly!"

Fëanor

Later

xXLauriëXx

Later, at

Pirate_monkey

Later, at morning

Fëanor

Later, at morning breakfast

xXLauriëXx

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's

Fëanor

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs

xXLauriëXx

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were

Fëanor

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny

xXLauriëXx

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny so

Fëanor

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny, so he

xXLauriëXx

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny, so he growled

Fëanor

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny, so he growled. "I

xXLauriëXx

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny, so he growled. "I can't

Pirate_monkey

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny, so he growled. "I can't fart,

xLiNdS x 622x

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny, so he growled. "I can't fart, when

Pirate_monkey

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny, so he growled. "I can't fart, when I smile

Fëanor

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny, so he growled. "I can't fart, when I smile like

mssharrow

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny, so he growled. "I can't fart, when I smile like monkey

Pirate_monkey

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny, so he growled. "I can't fart, when I smile like monkey who ROCKS!

Phoenix

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny, so he growled. "I can't fart, when I smile like monkey who ROCKS! MUST

xLiNdS x 622x

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny, so he growled. "I can't fart, when I smile like monkey who ROCKS! MUST i

Fëanor

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny, so he growled. "I can't fart, when I smile like monkey who ROCKS! MUST I EAT

xLiNdS x 622x

Later, at morning breakfast, Barbossa's eggs were runny, so he growled. "I can't fart, when I smile like monkey who ROCKS! MUST I EAT Jack's

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>