colossus VS she-hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins?

juggernaut74
Probably She-Hulk, she seems to be unstoppable nowadays.

sbo
I say she-hulk, I think she's stronger than colossus now.

stormfront13
imo she is too she had to wear a suit to control her strength cause she had gotten so strong she couldn't control it. but idk colossus might be more burable

armandovalles
colossus is definitely more durable, the guys made of steel for god's sake, plus she-hulk has proven on many occasions that she can dish it out very well but not take it well at all. I'd say she probably has the same durability level of someone really weak like venom or beast.

juggernaut74
Yea if Colossus can land some blows it could be over for her but it could go either way more in the way of She-Hulk. They made her insanely strong lately.

DigiMark007
I'd go with the durability...Colossus can take quite a bit of punishment (example: he loves to fight, and lose, to Juggernaut, but Juggs never puts him down for the count....just "beats" him). She-Hulk would rough him up, but I think Colossus would take it.

-DM

Metalmanx
Yea, Colossus. Though this is a great match-up, because both of them gain exponential strength. The stronger they are in their human forms, the much more stronger they are in their transformed states.

In this situation, Colossus is MUCH more durable. And like someone else said, She-Hulk can't seem to take too much of what dishes out. Colossus can take hit after hit after hit after hit and keep getting back up, not dazed at all. And don't forget the over 100 Ton lifting capability of Colossus.

life is cruell
so its strength (she hulk) vs durability (colossus)
i think that shhe hulk could win if she played her cards right but mostlikely colossus would win

Metalmanx
No, it's more like strength (She-Hulk) vs. durability AND strength (Colossus).

He's no weakling when it comes to strength. He will definitely have the upper hand in this match.

pr1983
colossus is more durable, but if she hulk is up to her champion beating level then she could take him imo...

colossus17
well considering the fact that she-hulk's power grows exponentially it might give colossus some trouble.......but he is much more durable and experienced so at the end he takes it....

Metalmanx
Yes, and his power also grows exponentially, don't forget that as well.

life is cruell
i know thats colossus has strength and durability but i was saying that she hulk has the advantage cuz she is stronger

Metalmanx
I wouldn't neccessarily say she's stronger...but okay.

Wynndar
dude...she is stronger...read her most recent issue and fight against Titania w/ the power gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.