Character Criss-Cross

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A Talking Dog
wouldn't it be just "swell" if the Jules and the Bride met. I think they would really hit it off. Oh the adventures they would get into, and, the foot massaging. You cannot forget the foot massaging.

or

Zed and that guy who own the "female genitalia" wagon".
uh, what was it called again? the snatch-hatch-back?

Myth
Bruce and the Bride VS Wallace and Bill

VENOMfan
Wallace and Bill. Jules and Vincent would have been great recruits for the resevoir dogs. especially for a Mr. Orange replacment. then they woulda pulled it off

VENOMfan
Wallace and Bill. Jules and Vincent would have been great recruits for the resevoir dogs. especially for a Mr. Orange replacment. then they woulda pulled it off

Myth
Yeah, we heard you the first time big grin

WindDancer
You know something Talking dog?! That is a HUGE posibility!!!

Remenber the end conversation of Jules and Vince in the restaurant in the final scenes of Pulp Fiction? Jules was going to convert and follow the right path. So there is BIG chance that the organ player that was murder in the Church could actually be Jules!!!! eek!

So, was the organ player of the church in Kill Bill could be Jules???

Fire
who knows winddancer?

A Talking Dog
i don't think a hardened hit-man would become a victim in a wedding as an organ player. But who knows what wacky antics QT has up his long sleeve!

WindDancer
I just think is a posibility that Jules could be that organ player. If it was him then probably he went down shooting. After all 4 D.I.V.A.S. and Bill where inside the chapel. Many shots were fired. Maybe Jules didn't get a fair chance to fight.

VENOMfan
whoops! laughing out loud

well he could have got ace'ed, I think god was only going to let him and Vincent get off lucky once. cuase Vincent sure went down without a fight

Myth
But Vincent wasn't badass the way Sammy was.

VENOMfan
yeah sammy was twice as badass as vincent. but I was still suprised how he got killed. even tho it was realistic, i mean nobody comes flying out of the john with guns blazing

Myth
Nobody plays the organ with guns blazing either. You couldn't blame Jules for dying if he no longer carried his gun. I'd love to see it implied that it was Jules but never actually mention it. Maybe show him dead with the same hair style but never mention his name and just call him the colored organ player or bleep out his name. Then they could have the cops talk about how it looked like he fought them off a bit. QT fans would understand who he was and to others it would just look like a black man who tried to defend himself.

VENOMfan
yeah it would be a realistic end. Taratino's way about events in movies are always recognizable. like you said, maybe a pan of the room with a body with a sheet on it with the unforgetable fro' and somebody mentions a slight struggle. you would know it was sammy and his name wouldnt even have to be utterd.

Myth
This picture kind of kills the idea of Jules being in Volume 2. Here is Sammy as the Organ Player:

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/miramax_films/kill_bill__vol__2/samuel

Myth
Let me try again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.