Weapons Clash!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Terrax's Axe
Morg's Axe
Thor's Hammer (Mjolnir)
Beta Ray Bill's Hammer (Stormbreaker)
Silver Surfer's Surfboard
Firelord's Staff
Captain America's Shield
U.S. Agent's Shield
Wolverine's Claws (Adamantium)
Omega Red's Tendrils
Lady Deathsrike's Claws
Colossus' Steel Fist
Scorpion's Tail
One of Doc Ock's Tentacles

They All Collide at the same time, which one wins, which are destroyed or damaged?

armandovalles
oh i forgot to ask.......................

If they all hit 8th Day Juggernaut at the Same time does he die? if not, is he still standing at least?

Zahit
The hammers win. No question. Mjolnir and Stormbreaker are #1.
Followed by the heralds' weopons and Cap's shield.
Adamantium will remain, they're owners won't.
Everone else also dies upon impact.

armandovalles
what about if they all hit 8th day Juggernaut at the same time, does he die? if not, is he left standing or on the ground.

Zahit
I would guess Juggs would die or at least comatose......
...then again I couldn't tell you the difference between
8th Day Juggernaut and a 7th Day Adventist.

the Darkone
mjolnir and stormbreaker are awsome weapons they can penatrate celestials armor. And crack galactus helmet which is very hard to do. The hammers rock and when they are charge with godforce engeries it's all over kiss your a$$ good by. See you in the after life who ever gets hit.

armandovalles
oh i forgot to add Hercules' Mace to the battle.

Metalmanx
I think perhaps Colossus's fist would still be there. Not Colossus mind you, just his fist, since he put so much power into it. And I think Surfer's board would be there, too. Just in two pieces.

But yea, from what I've read up on Mjlonir, Thor's Hammer would definitely win this. Wolvie's claws would still be there, just no Wolverine.

And what the hell is Cap's Shield made up of again? Cuz I'm almost positive I've seen a comic cover with Cap's shield all broken before.

Swanky-Tuna
Cap's shield is made out of a kind of vibranium-adamanitum alloy. It displaces kinetic energy. Enough so that he can take hits from Thor and Hulk without flying back but not enough so he can bounce it off things.

Khellendros
Mjolnir and Stormbreaker win. Dunno which of those two is stronger though... probably the original. If 8th day Juggy got hit by all of them at the same time? I dunno, he'd probably get knocked on his ass. He might even feel the impact. Not much more, though.

Sentry
Where's the Bloodaxe? Perrikus's scythe? Perrikus's sycthe has split the mjolnir.

K Von Doom
Mjolnir has been broken before. Surfer's board has been broken before. Terrax's axe disintegrated against Morg's axe.

Capt.JK
Originally posted by Metalmanx
And what the hell is Cap's Shield made up of again? Cuz I'm almost positive I've seen a comic cover with Cap's shield all broken before.

The comic cover you're referring to was a fake Captain America with a steel shield. Cap's shield is made of a Vibranium/ Adamantium-like composite, bonded at the molecular level. Nothing known to exist can break it. Even Thor has expressed his admiration of Cap's shield. I'd say that Mjolnir and Cap's shield would probably be the only things left.

Draco69
Gaea's Lasso would outlast them all!

armandovalles
i think herc's mace would win, its proven to be completely indestructible.
Caps shield is in a close second, then mjolnir and stormbreaker.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Capt.JK
Cap's shield is made of a Vibranium/ Adamantium-like composite, bonded at the molecular level. Nothing known to exist can break it.

Thanos with the Power Gem shattered it. Doom with the Beyonder's power destoyed it. So something does exist that can break it big grin

armandovalles
In what issues were these?

K Von Doom
Infinity Gauntlet #4, Secret Wars #11

Wynndar
true, it has been broken...but those r by power leverls that would break anything physical...Doom's blast in secret wars #11 also killed Colossus.

ScarletSpider
Thor also bent Cap's shield, though I think he was unwittingly tapping into the Odinforce at the time.

armandovalles
YEA I THINK I HAVE THAT COMIC

K Von Doom
Yeah, I was only half serious about the IG and SW as examples hence the smiley face after the post =) Any weapon would be destoyed by those kind of power levels

eleveninches
Terrax's Axe
Morg's Axe
Thor's Hammer (Mjolnir)
Beta Ray Bill's Hammer (Stormbreaker)
Silver Surfer's Surfboard
Firelord's Staff
Captain America's Shield
U.S. Agent's Shield
Wolverine's Claws (Adamantium)
Omega Red's Tendrils
Lady Deathsrike's Claws
Colossus' Steel Fist
Scorpion's Tail
One of Doc Ock's Tentacles

what about:
DrStrange's artifacts/amulets
Hals Power Ring(pre-ET)
Hals Power Ring(current)
Alan's Power Ring
Standard GLC Power Ring
Kyle's Power Ring (pre-ion)
Kyle's Power Ring (post-ion)
Johns Power Ring
Sinestro's yellow Power Ring
Guy's / Nero's yellow Power Ring
Power Ring's Power Ring
Sword of superman (pre-crisis)
Sword of Heaven (prime's sword)
Sword of Heaven (as seen in lucifer)

eleveninches
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=322524&perpage=20&highlight=gravity+rod+merlin&pagenumber=2

MERCILOUS
Can't Odin's sword destroy the universe in one strike?

Cosmic Cube
Since when is Colossus's fist a weapon?

eleveninches
Everybodies fists are weapons

Cosmic Cube
? confused

Zahit
Let's not forget the UNITY ring worn by Rick James when he popped
Charlie Murphy in the forehead.........cooooold-hearteeeeeddd....

UNITY.

Cosmic Cube
cold blooded...

eleveninches
kryptonite ring (only good against kryptonians and power-girl)

Zahit
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
cold blooded...
hwff.

armandovalles
I TRIED NOT TO PUT ANY DC WEAPONS IN, ONLY MARVEL.

Fieldy69
in secret wars caps shield was destroyed

and guess how
some guy named claw shot it with some laser or sumthin and it shattered caps shield

Capt.JK
Originally posted by Fieldy69
in secret wars caps shield was destroyed

and guess how
some guy named claw shot it with some laser or sumthin and it shattered caps shield

Wrong. Try again.

http://www.medinnus.com/winghead/shield_faq.html

armandovalles
has u.s. agents shield ever been destroyed?

Cosmic Cube
I don't really kno-HWFF!

Zahit
HAPPY 4:20 smokin'

HWFF!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.