Setting up Large Poll: Name only, highest put into overall poll!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkHorn-Hucast
Who's the baddest villian in any video game? Only the name of them, no big things about who's badder then who, save it for the FINALS!!! evil face

Darth Revan
Ganondorf!!!!!!!! evil face

Darth Revan
And let's not forget the mighty... BABY BOWSER!!!!

JKozzy
Kefka from FF6
Sephiroth from FF7

Raventheonly
Morgoth from Tolkien universe, he is evils very essence apparently i just learned.

But seriously, the Darth Revan I made in KoToR. smile

Darth Revan
*drops jaw* my god I can't believe I forgot the greatest video game evil of all... MYSELF!!!!

VENOMfan
Sephiroth or Bowser....or Ganondorf..............or those ghost's from pac man

Lord Ryugen
Sephiroth from FFVII or Metal Sonic from Sonic CD that guy was literly unkillible

Raventheonly
We're talking evil.... Lord Revan wipped out the entire galaxy and has a Dark pwer emitter that actually corrupts good. No one can resist the star forge, along with it being a factory that builds star destroyers and clones armies of sith... not to mention the factory and battle station regenerates and is powered by the very thng it creates! evil! Darth Revan usesed and wipped out everyone he knows, all who are his friends dies. Alone he is invincible because he channels life from anyone near him. Seperoth like you said is just insane and apparently immortal, but through seizing it from someone else magically or whatever... Revan was born into total darkness... using the light for his own power.

VENOMfan
well THEE most evil villian in a game was satan, he was the boss in warlock. he was rather easy tho. so probably Sephiroth or Metatron those seem like the most powerfull guys were hard to beat

Raventheonly
But they were all beat, you win in KoTOR because you are him lol....

VENOMfan
yeah squar really kicked them selves in the face with Sephiroth, they made him insanley powerfull but he was the villian so he has to lose. even with the "weakening" of Seph due to holy, and Ares, it was still kinda odd seeing him lose ((even if it was just a projection or however that theory goes))

but in Kotor you play the villian? isnt he that guy with half a mask?

Lord Ryugen
Sephiroth may not have been truly evil but he did enough bad s**t to warrent his placement in the poll

Raventheonly
You are the master of the guy with half a mask who tried to kill you but failed, he's Darth Malak. You are the Dark Lord Revan, or at least you can chose to be again on the dark side, murdering little children and slaughtering planets.

Linkalicious
Shadow Link - Legend of Zelda: The Adventures of Link
Mother Brain - Metroid
Seifer - Final Fantasy VIII

VengeanceGOD
Kefka, Ganondorf, Lord Malak

MasterWizard
Darth Revan, Maugrim (from Neverwinter Nights), Aribeth. (also from Neverwinter Nights)

Raventheonly
LOL Fellow Neverwinter Fan, ever play shadows of Amn... its Irenculus, bloody Vampire / Archmage... Scary power... But Revan without magic involved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.