Ultimates vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

malkavian
Ultimate Cap America vs Cap America
Ultimate Nick Fury vs Nick Fury
Ultimate Hawkeye vs Hawkeye
Ultimate Black Widow vs Black Widow
Ultimate Hulk vs Hulk
Ultimate Iron man vs Iron Man
Ultimate Wasp vs Wasp
Ultimate Giantman vs Giantman
Ultimate Thor vs Thor
Ultimate Quicksilver vs Quicksilver
Ultimate Scarlet Witch vs Scarlet Witch
. . .

---------------------------------

I would say Ultimate Cap, Fury and Iron man would beat the crap out their older versions. Cap and Fury coz they draw the line a but further in the comics. And Iron man coz its newer technology smile

MaverickIce
Everyday of the week Avengers

LeAtHerRFace
Whats the difference?

malkavian
Lots of difference
for example

Ultimate Iron man
http://members.sockets.net/~rass/IronManultimates_2sml.jpg

Ultimate Capt. America
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ultimate-site/personnages/images%20personnages/lettre%20c/captain%20america/captain%20america%20001.jpg

Ultimate Hawkeye
http://www.comicreaders.com/images/pictures/wwmar12-ultimates9.jpg

Ultimate Hulk
http://www.universohq.com/quadrinhos/2003/imagens/ultimates5.jpg

Ultimate Thor
http://www.bulledair.com/catalogue/rien_ne_va_plus.jpg

malkavian
And here meet Ultimate Nick Fury

http://www.blister.jp/shop/item_html/up/540021115014.jpg

Magee
lol cool. I seen ultimate x - men in my newsagents but it looked crap, those ones look cool, especialy the hulk big grin

malkavian
Hmmm Magee
Ultimate Spiderman, Ultimate Xmen and Ultimates are one of the best comicbook series Marvel has atm smile

Magee
cool, well i might buy an issue of ultimate x-men to see what its like stick out tongue

SnakeEyes
Ultimates would win IMO

Evangel94
Not in a million years. Every single regular avenger beats their ultimate counter parts.

Ultimate versions are supposed to be weaker because of their comic line.

Marvel, Joe Q., and many other various ultimate authors have commented that ultimates are weaker and more realistic than the original counterparts.

lightaxe
Oh do you have the source?, I'm not trying to disprove you but I just wanted to read it. Btw i think the Avengers would win because there characters probably have more experience.

Tron
I don't know about the rest, but anyone with Samuel L. Jackson's mutha f*ckin' face beats any mutha f*cka any day of the week!

YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE, AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!!!

emraldguardian
How do you figure this Ultimate Hulk kills regular Hulk, same goes for Captain America and there is no proof of Iron Man or Thor being stronger then their Ultimate counterparts.

SnakeEyes
Thor and Ult. Thor seem to be at the same power so far.
Iron Man's suit in Ultimates is a lot more advanced.
Cap is better in Ultimates (he has the edge because of his guns)
Ultimate Hulk is DEFINITELY stronger.

lightaxe
How has he been proven to be "DEFINITELY" stronger?

Abaddon
I thought the whole point of re-vamping the marvel line was to make all the Ultimates stronger? (Specualtion)

pr1983
ultimate thor and iron man had their asses handed to em by ultimate colossus, even being a crossover that doesnt bode well. id have to say the originals

emraldguardian
Ultimate Collosus is really tough though, i mean he couldnt even be hold down by Magneto and he lifted up a Sentinal and threw it hundreds of feet straight up in the air.

pr1983
i know, im a huge colossus fan (hes my second favourite marvel char) and was thrilled to see him kick ass, but he caught iron man, he caught him! which i loved btw, it just seems if it was original iron man and colossus it wouldnt happen... unfortunately.

eleveninches
Ultimate characters generally seem to be far weaker than their mainstream counterparts.

For example, the Ultimate x-men TPB where the avengers got their @$$es handed to them by the x-men. THor got his butt kicked by storm. That would never have happenned in the mainstream marvel universe.

Mainstream spiderman is very experienced and strong and powerful, whereas ultimate spiderman is just a whimpy little kid with not much combat experience at at all.

Ultimate x-men jean is nowhere near as powerful as mainstream jean was. Nor is sinister.

Bouboumaster
Bump!

llagrok
Originally posted by eleveninches
Ultimate characters generally seem to be far weaker than their mainstream counterparts.

Agreed.

Indestructible
The Avengers would beat the Ultimates

george '06
avengers 7-8/10

Bentley
bump.

Daredevil1
Avenger wins.

gogogadgetgo
Ultimate Cap America vs Cap America
Ultimate Captain America, to me, looks more like an actual enhanced supersoldier and not someone who is just peak human. I'll have to go with ultimate cap here.

Ultimate Nick Fury vs Nick Fury
don't know enough about both

Ultimate Hawkeye vs Hawkeye
Ultimate hawkeye kills people with his fingernails...616 hawkeye? not so much. Like ultimate cap, i think ultimate hawkeye would win

Ultimate Black Widow vs Black Widow
meh

Ultimate Hulk vs Hulk
Hulk would pimpslap ultimate hulk to hell

Ultimate Iron man vs Iron Man
Iron Man would shit stomp ultimate Iron Man

Ultimate Wasp vs Wasp
Wasp should win here

Ultimate Giantman vs Giantman
dunno

Ultimate Thor vs Thor
Thor, like hulk, would hammerslap Ultimate Thor to hell

Ultimate Quicksilver vs Quicksilver
Qucksilver wins

Ultimate Scarlet Witch vs Scarlet Witch
no idea

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by malkavian
I would say Ultimate Cap, Fury and Iron man would beat the crap out their older versions. Cap and Fury coz they draw the line a but further in the comics. And Iron man coz its newer technology smile

the part which is underlined = comedy GOLD!!

laughing

Tazer

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Evangel94
Not in a million years. Every single regular avenger beats their ultimate counter parts.

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Agreed.

Originally posted by Indestructible
The Avengers would beat the Ultimates

Originally posted by george '06
avengers 7-8/10

Ultimates lose. The closest match is probably Steve vs Ult Steve and in that one I give it too Steve.

JayDaDon
I agree. I was surprised as to how strong, fast, etc, ultimate cap has been portrayed since his first appearance. Very close to standard Cap. I'd also give the win to 616 cap tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.