Bishop vs. Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Normal Cable vs. Current Bishop.

Note: Bishop can absorb psychic energy.

Mainstream
Cable.

Xplosive
Cable

ebonyblade1
I want to say cable, but you can't count out a man that stood up to onslaught and has the ability to absorb even chronal energy. Past battles would suggest a tie, because they have beaten down nearly the same people, with the exception of apoc.

Mainstream
just say Cable dude. cable cable.....cable...cable...cable...the names...Cable remember it Apocalypse cablecablecable

ebonyblade1
normally, i would say cable, but bishop has been doing a lot of damage lately. He even punked out wolverine. I like cable better. But I don't want to be one of those people who make decisions based on irrationality.

Mainstream
cable...cable...cable...cable" when cable is with you...no man can be against you."

Banner
Since when could Bishop absorb Psychic energy? Especially since psychic energy comes from the MIND, right? I thought he was only able to absorb physically manifested energy. ( Ie; Energy Blasts, Optic Blasts, Cosmic Rays etc. )

Mainstream
cable " today Bishop....tomorrow Apocalypse!"

Draco69
Originally posted by Banner
Since when could Bishop absorb Psychic energy? Especially since psychic energy comes from the MIND, right? I thought he was only able to absorb physically manifested energy. ( Ie; Energy Blasts, Optic Blasts, Cosmic Rays etc. )

He first absorbed psychic energy from Onslaught.

Then he could absorb psychic energy from the Cuckoo Stepford Sisters which prevent them from reading his mind.

Mainstream
I remember the one about the twin girls.

leonheartmm
CABLE!!!!!!!!!

Metalmanx
Bishop can also absorb physical attacks as well, receiving a huge charge of energy when he gets punched really hard. I have the issue somewhere, it's late, and I'll get back to you guys about what issue it is. I know I have it, so I have proof.

Again, like stated before, this would be an EXTREMELY close match. Both are freakin hardcore as hell. It would really be who a match of who made a mistake first.

In all honestly, I like them both equally, but I'd have to give it to Bishop. He's been trained all his life to deal with every single kind of mutant power. He knows the weaknesses and strengths, and how to exploit said weaknesses. Bishop would definitely have the upper hand.

Bishop wins. Extremely close match though. He'd be in a coma at the least.

eleveninches
Bishop is from a few hundred years in the future, with non-omega level powers.
Cable is from a few thousand years in the future, with omega-level powers

Mainstream
Cable from the present he was sent to the future.

black robb
laughing laughing Cable would beat the sh*t out of that jeri curl-wearing plasma gun-shootin,Gambit-hating negro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.