Iceman vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
In his current form, can Iceman defeat the Man of Steel. A toss-up in my opinion.

Mainstream
Heat vision could turn bobby into hydro man's brother.

wannabe

mr.smiley
it depends who gets the first move and if superman takes iceman for granted he's gonna be in for one hell of a fight

Cosmic Cube
What is this blasphemy?

Blair Wind
BLASPHEMY??? iceman could take this if he's going ALL out.......yea thats right the boy scout can be taken out by a mutie.....hahahha!!! iceman in omega level is no laughing matter.....

Milkie
APPARENTLY ICEMAN WINS BECAUSE HE CAN FREEZE THINGS TO ABSOLUTE ZERO AND EVEN THOUGH SUPERMAN HAS FLOWN IN DEEP SPACE WHERE MOLECULES STOP ALL TOGETHER WHICH WILL CAUSE THINGS TO FREEZE TO ABSOLUTE. AND EVEN THOUGH HE HAS FOUGHT GUYS JUST LIKE HIM.

Milkie
OH AND WHILE THE BATTLE TAKES PLACE SUPERMAN IS STANDING THERE LIKE A COMPLETE DUMB ASS, LIKE SUPPOSELY EVERY PERSON ICEMAN FIGHTS, WHILE ICEMAN ATTACKS HIM. NOT PUTTING HIS SPEED OR OTHERS POWERS INTO PLAY SUPERMAN IS COMPLETELY HELPLESS AND NO ONE CAN BEAT ICEMAN BECAUSE HE KILLED GOD AND THE WHOLE MARVEL UNIVERSE.

Milkie
YES, HE FROZE FULLED POWERED GALACTUS.

Milkie
OH AND I VOTED FOR ICEMAN

Blair Wind
....space is three degrees ABOVE absolute zero....let me get the thread that lasted 30 something pages.

Blair Wind
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=348480&highlight=Iceman+vs+Superman

now get over your temper tantrum

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Milkie
APPARENTLY ICEMAN WINS BECAUSE HE CAN FREEZE THINGS TO ABSOLUTE ZERO AND EVEN THOUGH SUPERMAN HAS FLOWN IN DEEP SPACE WHERE MOLECULES STOP ALL TOGETHER WHICH WILL CAUSE THINGS TO FREEZE TO ABSOLUTE. AND EVEN THOUGH HE HAS FOUGHT GUYS JUST LIKE HIM.
LOL you know nothing about omega level mutants

Soleran
Iceman wIns

batdude123
I have a comic where Superman withstands absolute zero temperatures and still flies around like nothings wrong.

Milkie
IT"S A F*CKING JOKE

GET OVER YOURSELVES

batdude123
Supes wins.

Blair Wind
go to the other thread about it...its longer and addresses that comic.

Soleran
Originally posted by Milkie
IT"S A F*CKING JOKE

GET OVER YOURSELVES

Gosh that might be hard, this is a COMIC forum and I AM ICEMAN! Iceman beats Superman..............

Milkie
WEEEEEE ICEMAN CAN I RIDE ON YOUR ICE SURF WITH YOU AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT! WWWEEEEEEEE!!!

Soljer
Wow, Milkie, you're acting like an utter retard.

To batdude123, you KNOW that was PIS. For superman to survive at absolute zero, it couldn't have been absolute zero. Its a paradox.

If the temperature is absolute zero, then there is NO brownian motion, all particles stop, even pseudo-particles cannot move. It is theorized that even the quanta of energy that a photon represents would not be able to pass through an area of absoulte zero.

If Superman MOVES, then his body moves, the air around him moves, friction is created, heat is created, it is no longer absolute zero. If superman can even SEE, it is no longer absoulte zero.

Gah.

Regardless, I think that Iceman could win this. Could he give himself an ice-body that could take superman physically? Hell no, but if he were creative? Why the hell not? He has been able to exist in EVERY drop of water on the globe, right? There is nothing superman can do unless he boils every single drop of water on the globe.

Including that inside Lois Lane's body. Including the water in his own body.

And THEN sucked up all that water vapor (some big lungs there...) and THEN expelled it into space. Even then, however...I don't think superman would win by BFR, as Iceman would be able to get back under his own power.

I don't see Superman taking this.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer

To batdude123, you KNOW that was PIS. For superman to survive at absolute zero, it couldn't have been absolute zero. Its a paradox.

If the temperature is absolute zero, then there is NO brownian motion, all particles stop, even pseudo-particles cannot move. It is theorized that even the quanta of energy that a photon represents would not be able to pass through an area of absoulte zero.

If Superman MOVES, then his body moves, the air around him moves, friction is created, heat is created, it is no longer absolute zero. If superman can even SEE, it is no longer absoulte zero.

Gah.

Regardless, I think that Iceman could win this. Could he give himself an ice-body that could take superman physically? Hell no, but if he were creative? Why the hell not? He has been able to exist in EVERY drop of water on the globe, right? There is nothing superman can do unless he boils every single drop of water on the globe.

And THEN sucked up all that water vapor (some big lungs there...) and THEN expelled it into space. Even then, however...I don't think superman would win by BFR, as Iceman would be able to get back under his own power.

*Sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic) Real-world physics and comics don't mix.

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
*Sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic) Real-world physics and comics don't mix.

Yeah cuz I mean the whole premise of Iceman fits into physics, not so much yet he still pulls off his feats.

juggernaut66666
iceman has frozen the stranger who is an elder cosmic being so he can easily freeze superman

Milkie

Gah.

Go f*ck yourself.

Really.

Soljer
*rolls eyes* Sure thing, buddy.

Milkie
I'm glad you're done wasting your time

Soleran
I'm so confused what does * this mean?

Soljer
What does '*' the asterisk mean? Well, Milkie decided to lower himself in a debate by cursing at me since I pointed out his obvious mental deficiencies. In his case, he was using it to say '****,' the F-word, whatever, through the filters.

In my case, the asterisk was used to be an action *rolls eyes* translates to "I am rolling my eyes."

Milkie
What does '*' the asterisk mean? Well, Milkie decided to lower himself in a debate by cursing at me since I pointed out his obvious mental deficiencies. In his case, he was using it to say '****,' the F-word, whatever, through the filters.

In my case, the asterisk was used to be an action *rolls eyes* translates to "I am rolling my eyes."

Lower myself?

I curse all the f*ckin time b*tch.

crucifixio
lol....He's upset his hero would get defeated by a snowman

Milkie
You think I like Superman?

Ha! You continue to forget your place.

Like I said before it was I joke what I posted.

Soljer
I curse constantly as well, around friends, family, when I'm joking around or when Im angry. It is natural for almost anyone in this day and age to allow curse words to overtake their natural vocabulary.

However, one must also realize that in a debate or argument, their intellectual position is lowered when using curse words at an opponent.

But one lowers themself even moreso when they do nothing but attempt to ridicule others for being a "noob," or make pitiful attempts at mocking the thread itself. Grow up, Milkie.

Milkie
Wow dude I like how your such a freakin Trooper. Life will give you gifts of love and hippy shit like that. Enjoy yourself dude. Ebjoy yourself...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.