Magni, Asgardian Armor, Genis Vell, & Sersi VS. The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes this one:

Magni-God of strength, son of Thor, physically stronger and more durable than classic Thor, wields the mjolnir.

Asgardian Armor:

Genis Vell:

Sersi-Former Avenger, expertly manipulates atoms and molecules, vast psionic power, only fifth level adept among Eternals in matter rearrangement, fifth level being the highest. Powerful telepath who once broke Adam Warlock's nearly invincible telepathic shield by boosting her telepathic abilities with her psionic power. Bolsters her physical body with cosmic power.

VS.

The JLA:

Superman(post)
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Batman
The Flash
Aquaman
Green Lantern(John)
Firestorm

Can these 4 take the JLA?

No Prep, first encounter, who wins.

Debate.

colossus17
JLA takes this one, probably even sups and flash could do it alone

kgkg
Originally posted by colossus17
LMAO

Jla are screwed.

Sentry

Must not read Marvel comics.

colossus17
haha trsut me i do....give me a scenerio where the JLA loose......

colossus17
oh yeah and KgKg .....without including "flash prime"

the Darkone
haha trsut me i do....give me a scenerio where the JLA loose......

Sersi who is a eternal whose more powerful than Jla themselves. She can rearranged molecules and matter at high degree and she immortal. She can weakin every single jla member. She can make superman , wonderwoman, martian manhunter vulnerable to phsyical attacks.

Ironman armor is highly powerful it is made from the same metal that thor hammer is made of, if you remember or read marvel comics he is one of a few that went head up with king thor and match him blow for blow. And thor son whose more like classic thor is hghly powerful and he has mojlnir will kick the shit out of superman and mm hell he has the godforce. And captain marvel will own green lantern every day of the week.

the Darkone
sersi is a teleapath her self and can increse it to superhuman levels she can rearranged molecules and turned into jello, she can take out martian manhunter,green lantern, firestorm, wonderwoman hereself. Ironman (uru armor) is powerful enough to take out superman hell ironman went toe to toe with King Thor, captain marvel will burn batman a$$ let's don't forget he is human. Only problem will be the flash not,captain marvel will catch him and ***** slap his a$$,captain marvel flies at warpspped transcending light speed.

colossus17
i highly doubt that sersi alone could take martian manhunter,green lantern, and wonderwoman.......lets not forget martian manhunter also has teleapathic abilities.....

Sentry
She's had a lot of time to practice her telepathy. She can also boost her telepathy with her psionic powers as she did in the past, near the telepathic power of Exodus. Captain Marvel can go beyond the speed of light, and doesn't have to worry about going back in time every time he approaches the speed of light like the Flash does. Even if Flash tries to go back in time, I'm pretty sure Genis could follow him, then b!tch slap him.

the Darkone
i highly doubt that sersi alone could take martian manhunter,green lantern, and wonderwoman.......lets not forget martian manhunter also has teleapathic abilities.....

Dude do you even how powerful the eternals are(When gods walk the earth). If you don't know you need to reading on them before making comments. Sersi is one of the most powerful members of the avengers and eternals right behind thanos, ikaris,forgotten one. She will f**k up martian manhunter and wonderwoman at the sametime.

Draco69
How the hell can the JLA win? What's Plastic Man gonna do? Fanboys.... geek

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
How the hell can the JLA win? What's Plastic Man gonna do? Fanboys.... geek

draco you know how powerful the marvel team is yet

colossus17 think sups or flash alone can take them (now that's fanboy, or he doesn't read comics)

Draco69
I meant the threadstarter. I don't like threads that are have OBVIOUS results. The JLA has no chance. It's not a debate. It's just a deliberate bashing of DC characters.

colossus17
perhaps you guys are right.....i was not aware sersi, was that powerful, personally i believe the eternals are overrated....becasue of how powerful thanos is....people assume all of them are at that power level...and yes i know she is a 5th level adept......but then again what do i know......i am only a fanboy right shifty

kgkg
I meant the threadstarter. I don't like threads that are have OBVIOUS results. The JLA has no chance. It's not a debate. It's just a deliberate bashing of DC characters.
your are right , i think who ever made the thread knew the winners was not even a debate.

Sentry

I'm just looking for varied opinions. Like I do all the bashing, look at this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t336990.html

Isn't that one of yours? LMAO!!!

Talk about a hypocrisy.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry

Talk about a hypocrisy.

but sentry you gonna know that this is not even a fight.
(yet there are still people who won't leave DC's side)

Draco69
Originally posted by Sentry

Talk about a hypocrisy.

Please. Nearly EVERY ONE of your threads is completely one-sided. Not one is even. Or debatable. Or even worth some people's time. Ever wonder why your threads last two pages on average?

As for the Iceman versus Superman thread. It's dead even in my opinion. Shattering him won't work. Melting him won't work. Blowing him won't work. And Iceman would be hard pressed to freeze his organs since his forcefield prevents that.

Fanboys...
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.