Who is your favorite actor in the movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Depp Hottie
Hey guys what is going on please tell me your favorite and i will post results for the survay i am taking.

Pirate_monkey
JOHNNY DEPP o course!

xXLauriëXx
^^ what she said.
what survey is this you're doing?

Pirate_monkey
hmm sounds interesting.....

*LEGATO*
haha.. of course everyone is gonna say Johnny Depp

DarthLazious
Johnny Depp for me as well.

crazy pirate
Ilove johnny Depp so much, but I love him even more in the movie Edward Scisorshands.

Phoenix
Johnny Depp, without contest!

I think Keira Knightley

Yatta_Girl
Jonny Depp, he's really hot

COTTON FLUFF
jhonny depp he makes me dribble

tomsgurlz
Sorry to dissagree with you all, but Orlando Bloom is BY FAR the best actor in ANY movie!!! plus, he's REALLY hott!!!

COTTON FLUFF
u will b bagged 4 the rest of your life.

Texansfan05
Johnny Depp was my favorite but I think Keira Knightley was great as well

Gauze
Mackenzie Crooke. I <3 him. XD!

Murray
How about they're all cool.

Johnny is the movie and he's absolutely awesome.
Orlando is the hero and is gorgeous.
Keira Knightley is beautiful and . . . well . . . . . . . beautiful? And she gets both of our guys, that lucky--!

jessigem
it'd have to be orlando, but johnny's funny

kairiandsorax3
i say johnny depp *lovey dovey sigh*

Captain's Wench
wells....Orlando Bloom isnt the most extraordinary actor in the universe, but he does fairly well in this movie....

I love Johnny Depp, he's been my favorite actor since I was 6 years old....

Keira is so adoreable, and she is so elegant.

Boo-yah!

Gauze
Anyone gonna recognize Johnny for his talent, instead of the fact that he's 'hot'?

Geoffrey Rush did a good job. You horny teens fail to mention him. Pathetic, really.

She's a pirate
Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush. If not for them this movie would have been unbearable.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by 18425
I think Keira Knightley

yeah Keira Knightly all the way.I think its safe to say that all the girls will all say Johnny depp where all the men will all say Keira Knightly.

She's a pirate
I was just thinking the same thing, Mr. Parker. All men will say Keira Knightley, but I have to say it WAS Johnny and Rush who were the best actors there. I doubt anyone can deny that. Keira had looks going for her in that film and some talent, but saying that she was better than Depp or Rush just proves that the person is thinking with his genitals.

Don't get me wrong, Keira was GOOD in Pirates, but she is no match for them.

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
johnny johnny!!!! Depp is my favorite!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by She's a pirate
I was just thinking the same thing, Mr. Parker. All men will say Keira Knightley, but I have to say it WAS Johnny and Rush who were the best actors there. I doubt anyone can deny that. Keira had looks going for her in that film and some talent, but saying that she was better than Depp or Rush just proves that the person is thinking with his genitals.

Don't get me wrong, Keira was GOOD in Pirates, but she is no match for them.

good point. wink yeah I am a little biased when it comes to Keira I admit and now that I think about it yeah your right,when your just talking about acting alone then yeah Depp and Rush were the best there were in the film,your right. wink I cant deny that.She is a very talented actress like you said,but yeah Depp and Rush were better in the film than she was.and your good at reading us guys because yeah I got to admit,Im like totally in love with her and was thinking with my genitals. laughing She's a pirate,I got to say you are really good at debates because I think your like the first poster here who has ever been successful in changing my mind on something.Almost always when I make a statement such as that,I stick to my guns and nobody can change my mind on it and I can always find ways to prove they got poor taste or dont know what they are talking about ect,but I got to admit,you got me on that one and your the winner in this discussion here. smile Like I said, this is the first time I can remember where I acknowledged someone else had better points than I did and was able to convince me they knew what they were talking about.My first time I get defeated in a debate here at kmc in the 3 years I been here and its by a female. big grin I tip my hat to you She's a pirate.Like I said you are really good in debates and really smart. smile you know how us guys think. big grin

She's a pirate
I find heavy bites of sarcasm in that post... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
No,No,seriously Im not being sarcastic at all.I swear.You really really do have good debating skills and you really did a good job in your posts persuading me you were right.I swear I was being sincere in everything I said to you. smile those were sincere compliments. smile The last thing I wanted to do was come across as being sarcastic.I hope you believe me NOW that I meant every word of it and was being sincere in my compliments towards you? smile

Mr Parker
still waiting for a response from you on this Pirate. sad

She's a pirate
Sorry, I wasn't at my computer. But umm...cool thanks!

Though Keira is friggin' awesome, no doubt!

Mr Parker
by chance did you get my pm I sent you? and arent you honered that your the only one here that has EVER been able to change my mind about something and get me to admit I was wrong? big grin glad you believe me now that I was sincere and I meant everything I said. smile yep,the one time in KMC history where I could not come back with something to prove I was right and to show the other opponet they were wrong and didnt have a clue what they were talking about and it turns out its a gal who defeats me. wink Reminds me of a batman cartoon episode where the villian batman is fighting is a lady and she says-You have finally met your match Batman,someone you cant defeat and its none other than a woman. big grin Im glad since this moment did happen to me where I admitted I lost the debate,that it was by you,a female She's a pirate. wink

choosewisely
there is a difference btween fav and best

Mr Parker
oh yeah,good point.I did not think about that.That being said,Keira Knightly is my FAVORITE.

choosewisely
smile zoe's cool to...i hope she's in 2,3,4 too

Mr Parker
Zoe? hmmm its been a while since I seen pirates,who was zoe?

choosewisely
Zoe Saldana (anamaria)
just found out she wont be in the sequel...
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0757855/

jessigem
*sniff* sad
at least jack the monkey's in it big grin

kittycateyes11
Jonny Depp! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.