I Hope The X-Box 2 Is....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

st41k3r
im sure u all have heard about the next box soo...what r some improvments that u would like the x-box 2 to have?
id like to have it be smaller and quieter! the damn thang almost raddles off my T.V!
and its a pretty big space hog!
soo wat r some things u would like 2 change about it? like color?, size? would u like it to take diff. types of games? like smaller ones or bigger ones? watcha gotta say?

mr.smiley
i would like for every to have the custom soundtrack option.
i think that's more of a developer thing though.
it would be cool if it had like eight controller ports!

Draco69
Cheap.

dave123
....better than sex.

WindDancer
I really hope the new xbox lets you play games from the old xbox console. If not, Microsoft screwed up.

dark1365
^VERY, very, true.

I thought it was going to be called the Xbox360.

hotsauce6548
I hope the new Xbox is/has:

--Better graphics (obviously)
--Backwards compatible (If not I shoot... and then cry.)
--Wireless controllers standard (No more wires to trip over or screw up!)
--Lighter (weight-wise, you sick, addicted freaks)
--Sleeker design (silver with a dark green X would look pretty nice)
--A hard drive (again)
--Not called Xbox 360, because that is seriously queer

Snipes
yeah, i saw somewhere it is going to be called the xbox 360

i myself would like it to be called "Billy's Box" to pay respect to the multimillionaire that wears sweaters knitted by his mum.

st41k3r
i heard it waz goona be called the xenon
and u r definatly right Wind Dancer...u shouldent go and buy a new x-box and have to buy totally new games as well.....thats cheap! roll eyes (sarcastic)

st41k3r
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I hope the new Xbox is/has:

--Better graphics (obviously)
--Backwards compatible (If not I shoot... and then cry.)
--Wireless controllers standard (No more wires to trip over or screw up!)
--Lighter (weight-wise, you sick, addicted freaks)
--Sleeker design (silver with a dark green X would look pretty nice)
--A hard drive (again)
--Not called Xbox 360, because that is seriously queer

i think it sould have a like 120 or 150 gig hard drive "at least" so if u get it modded then u dont have to buy one 4 like $60 or $90!

sai12
I"m soo excited! I just hope I have the money for it! I heard its name was going to be Xenon. Its gonna be smaller than the first xbox!!! That's a great plus! And it better be backwards compatible!! Or I'll be super mad! Paid enough for the games I already have, and not be able to play them still, would suck.

st41k3r
hell ya!

dark1365
It will be smaller than the Xbox and silver in color.

st41k3r
got a pic? i do i get the pic...

hotsauce6548
It'll be revealed on MTV on May 12. (For all the Americans, anyway.)

SaTsuJiN
... postponed.. they seriously need to take their time when desiging a whole new chipset and such.

WindDancer
I'm really excited for E3 this year. The new xbox is the reason why I'm going. I'm sure they'll answer a ton of questions.

st41k3r
More than likly...i wanted 2 go but i dont have enough money 4 a damn ticket 2 california!

DracotheDragon
I would like it if it had a better line of games, and maybe some that weren't huge hits on other systems. (don't go there with Halo and shit, I know already). Oh, and maybe to be SMALL! Jesus, look at the PS2 and the GCN, they are only 1/3 the size of the Xbox, and 1/5 the weight. Smaller and better, more unique line of games definately.

st41k3r
yea, id agree

DracotheDragon
... stick out tongue

st41k3r
stick out tongue .... laughing

st41k3r
their is allota X-box 2 pics at
http://www.thenextbox.com

Delta 62
As long as the next Xbox has the sequel to Ninja Gaiden, I'll get it. It is the reason I bought an Xbox after all.

Robo-Chocobo
I already know what the Xbox 360 and it's controller look like.

thank you ourcolony.net

Swanky-Tuna
You guys want it smaller but you want a hard drive?

st41k3r
yea, id like to have a 150 gig at least

WindDancer
Behold! IGN has revealed the first images of the New Xbox! Brand spanking new images of the new console:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/611/611226p1.html?fromint=1

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by st41k3r
yea, id like to have a 150 gig at least
Yeah, you know what makes it so big? The fan and power supply for that fat hard drive so you don't have to spend $40 per memory card.

Mist
Originally posted by Delta 62
As long as the next Xbox has the sequel to Ninja Gaiden, I'll get it. It is the reason I bought an Xbox after all.

i believe it was part of the line up....ill be buying elder scrolls oblivion big grin

st41k3r
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, you know what makes it so big? The fan and power supply for that fat hard drive so you don't have to spend $40 per memory card.

Tru Dat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.