King Thor vs. Asmodel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
King Thor

vs.

Asmodel

Draco69
Asmodel is f**ed. Even in Heaven.

Avalonofthewind
Asmodel would destroy him and Odin.
This isnt even a fight.

the Darkone
king thor will whip his a$$. Godforce blast will kill him or knock his ass out.

Avalonofthewind
Asmodel is so far above that it's not even funny.
That didnt even hurt juggernaut. He will beat the hell out of Thor and Odin. Magic would be ineffective.

the Darkone
godforce is mix with mystical and cosmic powers or he can through it like he did to desak and destroyer when they fused into one in thor 79 killing on impact. Asmodel lost immortalilty.

Avalonofthewind
Zauriel gave up his immortality, not Asmodel.
He's leagues above King thor. His blood alone is the universal solvent. It alone destroys anything...thats straight from his creator Mr Morrison.
His judgement destroys matter. He's beyond superpowers...etc etc.
Thor is dead.

the Darkone
that's your opinion, my opinion king thor wins, it be close fight but thor wins.

Avalonofthewind
Opinion? These are statsfrom his creator Grant Morrison.
Thor loses. Simple as that...but look at the bright side...he lost to a hell of a powerful character.

the Darkone
hell superman beat him. I ahve comic book I know who created him, king thor I feal will ***** slap him with hammer. If you don't like it sorry for yah.

Avalonofthewind
Actually, Electric Supes wrestled him. Nobody actually Hurt him.
Asmodel would destroy that hammer with a word and thor with it.

the Darkone
oh like he did with jla not, could've, should've but he didn't where is he now in hell with neron.

Avalonofthewind
Who knows where he is now. All the JLA did was send him away.
Either way. The way they did it isnt something Thor could exploit. He won't win.
He's done.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Actually, Electric Supes wrestled him. Nobody actually Hurt him.
Asmodel would destroy that hammer with a word and thor with it.

But, he didn't destroy Superman.... interesting.

King Thor is a skyfather. He has all of the power of Odin. If Asmodel couldn't beat JLA lite, no way he's beating King Thor.

Linkalicious
King Thor would get his ass whiped due to lack of experience with the Odin Force. Hundreds of years into the future, when he's gotten full control and gained a greater understanding of the power....I think he might be able to take on Asmodel, but right now, the current King Thor that died in Thor 85 couldn't take him out.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
But, he didn't destroy Superman.... interesting.

King Thor is a skyfather. He has all of the power of Odin. If Asmodel couldn't beat JLA lite, no way he's beating King Thor.

The Jla beat him because Zauriel knew his weakness. Nobody actually hurt him.

Draco69
I recant my previous statement.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
The Jla beat him because Zauriel knew his weakness. Nobody actually hurt him.

what is his weakness?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg
what is his weakness?

Read the book smile

the Darkone
If he was some damn powerful how come he didn't kill JLA, but in the end Jla defeated him and superman was matching him blow for blow and plus superman was ability withstand his screaming cry that would kill anybody who wasn't a pure soul.

Draco69
Superman obviously was a pure soul. The JLA didn't really defeat him. They matched his vibrational patterns to send him home. Superman was just wrestling him. He never really defeated him. Another note is that MM and WW didn't last three minutes with him.

Asmodel was MUCH weaker on Earth by the way.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Draco69
Superman obviously was a pure soul. The JLA didn't really defeat him. They matched his vibrational patterns to send him home. Superman was just wrestling him. He never really defeated him. Another note is that MM and WW didn't last three minutes with him.

Asmodel was MUCH weaker on Earth by the way.

It literally took all of them. Gl's weapon was the only thing that was somewhat effective. Nothing else phased him.

By the way....is thor so strong (any version) that a universal solvent (can destroy anything) wont affect him?

Mider
ok guys who is Asmodel and what comic did He appear in im barely new at this whole comic thing there are Characters i have still not learned of yet will some one please be kind enough to inform me of Asmodel who He is What comic He comes out in and What His powers are?

dominic/wolf
same with king thor all ive heard was hes thor pulse odin be spacific

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.