Has Anyone Ever Seen Streets of Fire?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slinger
Has anyone seen this? If so, does it have any good action? I like Walter Hill, and I'm thinking about watching this.

Omegaman
I love that movie, one of my favorites from the 80's. It's corny but I still love it. It has a great bad guy in Wilhem Defoe! I say see it!

WindDancer
Yeah I think remember this movie. Some famous female rock singer gets kidnap and some dude with a shotgun tries to rescue her. That is all I remenber. Oh, and the singer was a pretty hot babe...well, maybe not anymore she must be old by now.

slinger
Thanks. And the hot babe is Diane Lane. And she's definately still hot.

Supersarah1
Michael Pare was the romantic lead. Quite dashing. The music in this movie was great ...so were the effects. I watched Streets of Fire over and over again in college. Thanks for reminding me of a great movie that never gets old.

roughrider
That film kind of introduced Willem Dafoe to the world - it was the first time I'd heard of him, in that year - and confirmed Diane Lane as a sex symbol and that Michael Pare didn't have the charisma to be a big screen leading man (he was a younger version of Sylvester Stallone.)

I actually still haven't watched it. I need to finally see it - a double bill with it and Rumble Fish, which I also haven't watched.

Esau Cairn
What was the main song to the soundtrack?

It's been humming in my head but I can't put a name to it...

Kelley2011
Me toohttp://gbielin.info/g.gif

the ninjak
What's with all these trolls responding in the most robotic ways?
I suppose they're just building their post count.

roughrider
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
What was the main song to the soundtrack?

It's been humming in my head but I can't put a name to it...

Here you go...it was very catchy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auLyfd49-UE&feature=related

Esau Cairn
Ha ha ha 4 black guys "dreaming about you."

Now that's a scary thought!

...Or is it?

swill388
Sorry but i haven't seen The Streets of Fire. So i just don't have any idea about this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.