If you could freeze yourself in carbonite until may 19, would you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

macgeek2005
If you could freeze yourself in carbonite until may 19, would you?

unno
No way! Then I'd be blind when the movie came out.

Unno

Darth Subjekt
un no....not really, no.....not even a little bit.

Sadako of Girth
I agree... People could be using you as a Coffee table... Ashtray... Anything.... Not good.

LandoSpeeder2
What if they forgot to unfreeze you, or something went wrong wile putting you in carbonite and you died.

Anakin2Vader
maybe a year ago, but its close enough now

LandoSpeeder2
Yeah, I'll wait my 31 days regularly. Not to mention I'd get a another month behind in school.

macgeek2005
I would definetaly go into carbonite now. I'd want to get out at about may 16 or 17 though. And if they forgot to unfreeze me it wouldn't matter, because I wouldn't know about it. I wouldn't even be aware, to say "hey, i'm not gonna be able to see the movie". So nothing would matter then.

ab2421
A very thought-provoking discussion, indeed... or not?

Knowone
No......it's a waste of time imight miss something good

umraan
hell no because i want to play the game before the movie as aknakin then obi-wan

vader519
I am with you umraan. I would not want to go into carbon freexe becuase I want to buy and play the game and soundtrack. Plus remember, once you go in carbon freeze, you are in hibernation. So when you come out of carbon freeze, you have hibernation sickness and you can't see. Remember Han Solo.

Bar-en-Danwedh
absolutley not!!!

I'm no good to me dead!!!

hazkid
han was completely fine after a couple of days. if i was let out on may 12..........

vader519
I still would not chance it. You also have to remember that you may not survive the freezing procees.

theflyxx
No way.

I don't want to have hibernation sickness. I want to be able to see on May 19th.

Echuu
You guys; its not carbonite, its "who gives a bleep."

Haven't you learned anything from triumph the dog?

hazkid
i say no, after all the evidence.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I agree... People could be using you as a Coffee table... Ashtray... Anything.... Not good.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! hysterical you are killin me Sada!

hunchy
Typical pointless thread created by none other than....MacGeek. MacGeek you sound like a gitty little boy on Christmas morning in anticipation for this film....so much you'd skip ahead in time to see it. What about life? Hmmm...Do you not have a life?

ickeris2003
LOL!!! laughing hunchy your so funny. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing yes

lucasfilm
THIS IS JUST SAAAD!

jedi2187
As long as Jenna Jameson is frozen with me, sure smile

Darth Mantis
amen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.