boss vs boss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
M. bison vs shao kahn ....
im going with i dunno

SaTsuJiN
M.Bison.. he has a pretty mean offensive arsenal of air moves, followed by some good ground combo'age.... plus if he's using the A groove from SNK vs Capcom.. he'll just do that psycho punch over an over til ya croak

Joker1237
You cant win with Air Moves with Khan, He knock you out of the sky.

The best way to beat him, and the ONLY way to beat him, is to get down, block the charge in MK2, and uppercut.

And in MK3-MKT TAKE THE HIT< and than uppercut, and pray he runs out of enegery before you. If you block, It will knock you back, and leaves Khan with other attack, Kick, Hammer What ever.

No way Air movies beat Khan, and The pysucho crusher, is no Match for Khan's Spear. I mean if you get hit with it, it takes a lot of eneger, and OVER all Khan has more powerful moves.

legacy92
im gonna go with joker khan IS SOO HARD I KAN NEVA BEAT hin not even in very easy mode .. im talkin about mk3 of kourse soo m.bison srry to say but ur FINNISH HIM wen it komes to khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.