X-MAN vs CABLE vs SOLDIER X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
they are all the same person but i hear they have different powers to an extent but i wasnt sure if they were all the same strength so i wanted everyone elses opinion bcs the only person i really know about is cable but i know a little aboutr x man and nuttin about soldier x

DigiMark007
X-Man (Nate Grey) is wicked powerful at full potential. I honestly don't know who Soldier X is (unless it's simply a different iteration of Cable or Nate) but I'd still feel confident saying that Nate is the strongest here.

-DM

GalacticStorm
Soldier X was just a follow on comic from cables own series. I think it was just a name change after cable took a new direction with his life

DigiMark007
k...then Nate wins.

-DM

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
ya they are all the same power and they have basically the same powers but at different l;evels if they all entered the same time line and started a brawl who would prevail i mean they are all pretty f***in powerful well at least cable and x man are soldier x is oblivious to me

leonheartmm
nate grey wins this because he is stronger than cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.