Sasquach & Hulk vS Thing & Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Sasquach & Hulk vS Thing & Juggernaut

armandovalles
Thing + Juggernaut would whup Sasquatch and Hulk's asses. First the Thing would hold off the Hulk while Juggernaut knocks out Sasquatch in a few hits, then Juggy and The Thing would double team the Hulk which means the Hulk is screwed.

Wynndar
Either Thing or Juggernaut could KO Sasquatch in just one hit these days...Hulk needs a new partner like Namor, SHe Hulk, Thor, Colossus, Drax, Iron Man, Super Skrull, Wonderman, Absorbing Man, or Ironclad...any of those strong guys would even the odds and make it a really good fight for us to argue.

Draco69
????

Sassie is Class 100 dude. And he's gotten much stronger due to magical enhancement.

The Thing is the weak link.

armandovalles
NO WAY DUDE, SASQUATCH HAS GOTTEN STRONGER BUT HES ONLY AT CL 85 AND THE THING IS NOW A LOW-LEVEL CL 100

armandovalles
OH AND BY THE WAY WYNNDAR IRONCLAD IS ONLY CL 60

Draco69
Sorry. But Sassie is Class 100. Has been for while now. Most people discount him anyway. Read the current Alpha Flight comic.

Not to mention Sassie is like the Beast. Very agilitive and and very fast. Not to mention he has a very impressive healing factor.

Wynndar
No i dont think so...Thing has been portrayed at class 100 for a while and he has the best fighting skills of all the strong guys...back when Sasquatch fought the THing he said it was the hardest fight he's had since fighting the Hulk...that was back when the Thing was like class 50 maybe. U can also refer back to the fight with Champion where Sassie was Ko'd by champion with one punch i think...Thing gave Champion his best fight in a long time, even broke one of his ribs.

armandovalles
NO DUDE, "SASSIE", AS U LIKE TO CALL HIM, IS CL 85, JUST CUZ HE STATES IT DOESNT MEAN ITS TRUE, TRUST ME, I HAVE A SPECIAL BOOK THAT TELLS ME THIS STUFF.

armandovalles
I MEAN I LIKE SASQUATCH ALOT, I THINK HE'S THE BIGGEST PIMP OUT OF ALL STRONGMEN IN MARVEL EXCEPT FOR THE THING BUT HE IS CL 85.

jrodslam
And hes a dam genius. Sasq is probably the most underrated powerhouse in the MU.

Draco69
That was then...this now. Sassie is now Class 100. Due to magical enhancements and some good living. He's even stronger now. The Thing is not Class 100. He's Level 6. Up to 90 tons. This is from the new Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Fantastic Four 2005.

armandovalles
YEA I KNOW, BUT HE'S STILL CL 85, LIKE IT OR NOT. BUT ANYWAY, WHATS WRONG WITH BEING ABLE TO LIFT 85 TONS? I'D BE HAPPY WITH THAT? THATS F*CKING 170 THOUSAND POUNDS FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Draco69
Originally posted by armandovalles
NO DUDE, "SASSIE", AS U LIKE TO CALL HIM, IS CL 85, JUST CUZ HE STATES IT DOESNT MEAN ITS TRUE, TRUST ME, I HAVE A SPECIAL BOOK THAT TELLS ME THIS STUFF.

The special book is most likely either outdated or wrong. I have the glossy Handbooks that been coming out this past year that tells that Sassie is class 100.

Draco69
YEA I KNOW, BUT HE'S STILL CL 85, LIKE IT OR NOT. BUT ANYWAY, WHATS WRONG WITH BEING ABLE TO LIFT 85 TONS? I'D BE HAPPY WITH THAT? THATS F*CKING 170 THOUSAND POUNDS FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Sorry. But you're wrong. Your source is outdated. Read the current Alpha Flight book.

armandovalles
NO DUDE, ITS NOT, I DONT WANNA TELL YOU THE TITLE CUZ IM SELFISH AND WANNA BE THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE ONE BUT THEIR WERE ONLY 2500 MADE IN THE WORLD AND IT CAME OUT FEBRUARY THIS YEAR, SO BOOYAH!

Wynndar
that is a description of "classic thing" as he has been portrayed most of the time in comic books. Thing's powers r constantly increasing by definition, and now he is bigger and stronger than ever, with the exceptionof the period he spent in a mutated spiked form. Sasquatch has also never demonstrated he was as tough as the Thing, I think that was why he was portrayed as a punk in the Champion story...he didnt want to train and was getting beat up by droids, while Thing trained like crazy and beat the gladiator robot that was designed by the Champion himself, with one punch.

Draco69
If it came out in February (if this book even exists. I'm skeptical as it is) then you just proved that you are even more wrong. Because the events happened after February.

armandovalles
WHAT EVENTS? THIS BOOK CAME OUT IN FEBRUARY, IM NOT LYING, I DONT LIE! SO PLEASE DONT ACCUSE ME OF LYING. BUT WHAT EVENTS ARE U TALKING ABOUT?

Draco69
Originally posted by Wynndar
that is a description of "classic thing" as he has been portrayed most of the time in comic books. Thing's powers r constantly increasing by definition, and now he is bigger and stronger than ever, with the exceptionof the period he spent in a mutated spiked form. Sasquatch has also never demonstrated he was as tough as the Thing, I think that was why he was portrayed as a punk in the Champion story...he didnt want to train and was getting beat up by droids, while Thing trained like crazy and beat the gladiator robot that was designed by the Champion himself, with one punch.

That's nice. A giant robot. Cool.

So?

You're referring to an outdated perception of Sassie. He's evolved since then. A lot.

He's much stronger. He almost beat the Hulk. He's much more durable. And his healing factor in on par with Wolverine's. The Thing is screwed. He's stronger, faster, much more agile, can heal like Wolverine and his a heck of lot smarter. He routinely carrys gadgets with him.

The Thing would put up a good fight. But he'd lose. Against either opponents. It's really Sassie & Hulk versus Juggs.

Draco69
WHAT EVENTS? THIS BOOK CAME OUT IN FEBRUARY, IM NOT LYING, I DONT LIE! SO PLEASE DONT ACCUSE ME OF LYING. BUT WHAT EVENTS ARE U TALKING ABOUT?

As I said, magical enhancements.

kgkg
i think it will still be Hulk vs Jugs in the last.

and that's been done.

armandovalles
WELL I NEVER HEARD ABOUT MAGICAL ENHANCEMENTS, SO IM SORRY.

MY MISTAKE.

Draco69
Originally posted by kgkg
i think it will still be Hulk vs Jugs in the last.

and that's been done.

Exactly. Eventually Sassie would be knocked out.

Wynndar
Make a list of opponents Sasquatch has fought on his own and i will make a list of THing's opponents...Ive already had to do this in a Thing vs Sasquatch thread. The Champion comic is outdated, it happened in the 80's...but just as Sasquatch has gotten stronger so has the Thing, its the nature of his powers, he's always absorbing more cosmic energy and getting stronger.

armandovalles
THE THING HAS FOUGHT:
- JUGGERNAUT, HULK, GRAY HULK, CHAMPION, SHE-HULK, EXILES SASQUATCH, HUMAN TORCH, SPIDERMAN, COLOSSUS, THOR, DRAX, ONSLAUGHT, JUST ABOUT EVERYONE IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER.

Draco69
And yet my source says he still at the same level. Which is pretty damn accurate.

Sassie is stronger, faster, more durable, smarter, more agile and possesses a very strong healing factor. His claws can cut through titanium. The Thing is outclassed in every aspect. Sassie would be bouncing around like a jackrabbit while cutting his hide off. And I won't even get into his gadgets.

Draco69
THE THING HAS FOUGHT:
- JUGGERNAUT, HULK, GRAY HULK, CHAMPION, SHE-HULK, EXILES SASQUATCH, HUMAN TORCH, SPIDERMAN, COLOSSUS, THOR, DRAX, ONSLAUGHT, JUST ABOUT EVERYONE IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER.

Lost, Lost, Lost, won, lost, lost (twice), lost, draw, draw, lost, lost, lost, etc.

He put up good fights for most of them. But lost.

The same can be said for Wolverine.

armandovalles
yea, he usually loses, but he has ALWAYS GIVEN THE GUY HE FOUGHT A RUN FOR HIS MONEY, with the exception of juggernaut in secret wars 2, and drax in infinity crusade, but drax attacked the thing from behind.

Draco69
Sassie doesn't have alot of feats to go by because he's a very unpopular character. The Thing is extremely popular. He has more spotlight. Sassie is completely underrated at times.

Wynndar
Thing has fought:
The Beyonder!
Champion of the universe
Thanos (once with Thor and once without)
Occulus
Gladiator
Doctor Doom
Terrax
Graviton
Hulk
The Destroyer
The entire Shiar emperial guard
Black Bolt
Annihilus
Ronin the Accusor
Juggernaut
Super Skrull
Hercules
Blastaar
Wonderman
She-Hulk
Titania
Absorbing Man
The Wrecker
Sasquatch
Rhino

Sasquatch:
Wendigo
Sabertooth
....ZZzzzZZZzzzzZZzzzz

Wynndar
by the way, I listed those guys in the order of their power based on my own opinion.

Draco69
Originally posted by Wynndar
Thing has fought:
The Beyonder!
Champion of the universe
Thanos (once with Thor and once without)
Occulus
Gladiator
Doctor Doom
Terrax
Graviton
Hulk
The Destroyer
The entire Shiar emperial guard
Black Bolt
Annihilus
Juggernaut
Super Skrull
Hercules
Blastaar
Wonderman
She-Hulk
Titania
Absorbing Man
The Wrecker
Sasquatch
Rhino

Sasquatch:
Wendigo
Sabertooth
....ZZzzzZZZzzzzZZzzzz

As I already said.... Sassie doesn't have alot of feats to go by because he's a very unpopular character. The Thing is extremely popular. He has more spotlight. Sassie is completely underrated at times.

Wolverine fought alot of those people too and then some. But he'd still lose against Sassie. Completely flawed logic.

Wynndar
Wolverine has fought Hulk, and Juggernaut with the rest of the X-Men...oops, Absorbing Man too.

Those guys r not on the same level as the Beyonder, Champion, Occulus, Annihilus, Terrax, etc.

Thing is on a whole different level of experience than Sasquatch

Draco69
My point was that a list of people the Thing fought (and lost) against isn't evidence for him winning.

The Thing has experience. But against all of Sassie's advantages. It's not gonna do much. The Thing has much more experience than Supergirl. It doesn't change the fact that she would own his craggy ass.

Wynndar
Thing fought them all and put up a good fight with the exception of Thanos and the badly written encounter with Juggernaut in Secret WarsII. And he beat many of the people in my list, and other fights had no decisive winner...dont call it a list of poeple he lost to

Draco69
A list of mostly losses all the same. It's completely irrelevant. The Thing did face them (with help from his teammates) but his experience isn't going to save him from Sassie. He's outclassed in every department. It's like facing a Class 100 mix of Wolverine and Spider-Man.

Wynndar
Originally posted by Draco69
A list of mostly losses all the same. It's completely irrelevant. The Thing did face them (with help from his teammates) but his experience isn't going to save him from Sassie. He's outclassed in every department. It's like facing a Class 100 mix of Wolverine and Spider-Man.

What r u talking about now, ...those r people he fought on his own...sometimes it was him against a team, like when he fought the Shiar Empirial Guard, or Absorbing man and Titania...U dont sound like u know the fights, especially if u say those were mostly loses.

Why would i even bring up people he has fought with his team, Galactus, Abraxus, the Dark Celestial, Aron the Watcher, Ego, More Celestials, etc...there is no comparing Alpha Flight with the FF.

Draco69
As I have said numerous times, The Thing has faced a lot of opponents...but it doesn't change the fact that he's outclassed.

Tony Stark
Sassy is just one big wet rat to Benji. The THING demolishes Squach rather easily IMO. cool

Metalmanx
Actually, Draco69, you have made some good points, but some of them are flawed.

Thing is, in reality, a low class 100 level now in strength. He is. He's been getting stronger and stronger over the years, and that's where he's at right now. And no, I don't doubt that Sasquatch is either. But Thing is right up there with him in strength. Strength is not the key factor here. Experience, speed, agility, durability, and endurance. I'd say those are the key points.

And Sasquatch has also fought Juggernaut. Uncanny X-men #422. I have the issue right here in my hands as I type. It's a very awesome fight, but, not to be biased, but Juggernaut is clearly not giving his all. There is a scene where there is a smoking crater where Juggernaut and Sasquatch hit each other. Juggernaut gets up pretty quick, while Sasquatch is still smoking from the power behind the punch, barely able to speak.

Sasquatch says, and I quote "Good, God...Wait, man. Hold up a second." He is quite hurt in that scene, not wishing to continue.

Then of course, Juggernaut says "I don't stop for nothin', pal. I'm JUGGERNAUT." Then he proceeds to punch him with a monster left hook, sending Sasquatch flying very far, right through a car. Later in the comic, Juggernaut then punches him through a rather large tree, knocking it over. Basically what I'm saying, is that Juggernaut could've destroyed Sasquatch, healing factor or not.

And that was Juggernaut just wanting to send a message. I think if the Thing with his low class 100 strength and EXPERT fighting ability will be able to take on Sasquatch. It would be a great fight, I won't lie. I'd love to see it.

KharmaDog
Going by what Metalmanx defined as qualities that a good fighter needs just compare the two fighters:

Strength - too close to call at the moment, although some would disagree I think most of us would call this a draw

Experience - Thing has been around forever, so this has to go with him, however, experienced fighters don't always win (in the real world anyone who watches or participates in mma or boxing knows this)

Speed - Goes to Sasquatch here, both physical speed and hand speed

Agility - Definitely goes to Sas, he's insanely agile for a big guy. Think beast on steroids and you got Sassy

Durability - Sasquatch has got a bullet proof hyde but the rocky guy takes this one. That being said, I believe that wolvie cut thing, so Sasquatch may be able to also

Endurance - Even call neither has the advantage here

So if we tally it up I put the score at Thing - 2 , Sasquatch - 2 , and we're tied in 2 categories.

Metalmanx
Yea, I agree. That does make sense.

Now what I think it really comes down to is who wants it more. And honestly, Sasquatch is awesome, a great character, but Thing...you know he wants it more. You can see it when he fights, he just has that spirit. You know he will not be defeated, or at least not without the fight of his life.

I think in this fight of pretty much equals, Thing will want it more than Sasquatch and will show it by defeating him.

KharmaDog
Yeah, I really like walt, but he's gotta amp up his intensity level. On occasion he does just freak right out, but it takes alot of prodding to get him to that point.

armandovalles
yea the Thing definitely wants it more and that would be the deciding factor in Ben's win.

KharmaDog
I don't think it would be the stomping that other's do. That leaves Hulk against an unstoppable Juggy and a beaten up Thing. If hulk can get away from Juggy for even just a moment after the Thing vs. Sas fight then he'd finish thing off and we're back to the Hulk vs. Juggy thread.

Of course if Sasquatch fights juggy first, and Hulk goes for thing it could be a different fight. There I see a win for Hulk for sure after Thing and hulkjust ground and pound. And If Walt can dance and engage Cain enough to keep his interest, but still use his agility to stay outta the way, then we are left with a Sasquatch & Hulk vs Juggy fight.

armandovalles
Well the if Thing vs Hulk and Sassie vs Juggy then i think Thing + Juggy take this easily. Thing definitely can last longer against the Hulk than Sassie can against Juggy, so then it comes down to Thing + Juggy vs Hulk and even though the Thing is somewhat hurt he can still help out by landing some quick blows in every here and there and provide a distraction. So Hulk is dead meat. So if it comes down to Hulk vs Thing and Juggy vs Sassie, Juggie and Thing win easily.

KharmaDog
Walt ain't so stupid to toe to toe it with Juggy though. All he has to do is occupy him till Hulk is done with thing.

Betageuze
Hulk and Sasquatch together fought before... when they beat Wendigo....
against the thing and Juggernaut ?... hmm... its difficult

it could go like this:

they meet in a desert like place and .... go in a staredown ... each other.... thing and sasquatch (poor benji :-) . and Hulk with Juggernaut

and then the fight begins ...

Hulk and Juggernaut are early separate from the other two guys.... and give each other a fight , the world has not sawn for a long time..... ben and Walter would also have a long fight ... but not with such an awesome power and force..... at the end.... i think... Hulk would win his match against the Juggernaut..... and Thing will win against Sasquatch.... so..... at the end.... we would have one more classic fight between ..... Banner and Grimm ?? ;-)

armandovalles
well i agree totally except that Hulk would and could never beat Juggernaut. The only fair fight they ever had was the first fight they ever had and Juggernaut was kicking the sh*t out of the Hulk the whole time. Juggy wouldve definitely won this fight but the X-Men showed up and psychically knocked Juggy out once Hulk got his helmet off. The second fight they had was unfair for the Hulk cuz Juggy was dressed in street clothes so hulk wouldnt recognize him. The third fight was fair but it was never ended cuz they were going toe-to-toe again and Hulk knocked Juggy's helmet off and then some sort of backlash from the Hulk's mind knocked everyone in the area out except Hulk. The 4th fight was unfair for Juggy cuz Hulk was augmented by Celestial power from Apocalypse which like made him so much stronger. Thats what happenned in all the fights between the Incredible Hulk and the Unstoppable Juggernaut! So I'd give the advantage to Juggy if they fought again.

Metalmanx
I agree. Definitely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.