Who is able to take down Apocalypse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goldenskull777
APOCALYPSE!

armandovalles
8TH DAY JUGGERNAUT WOULD BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF APOCALYPSE AND WIPE THAT STUPID SMURK OFF HIS FACE!

whobdamandog
The real question is who hasn't beaten Apocalypse..lol...he's had his ass handed to him by X-factor, Magneto, Stryfe, Archangel, and many others...I've really lost respect for the guy...

whobdamandog
Oh I did forget one of his greatest accomplishments though..enhancing Hulk's strength to the point where he could stalemate Juggernaut..A feat that he had already accomplished without Apocolypse's aide...anyway you slice it...En Sab's a real winner...

armandovalles
YEA, IN THE 90'S CARTOON HE WAS COMPLETELY INVINCIBLE, I MEAN, HE WOULD KICK THE X-MEN AND ARCHANGEL AND MAGNETO AND MYSTIQUES ASS ALL AT THE SAME TIME! NOW HE BARELY HANDLES ONE CHARACTER. HE'S REALLY BEEN USED LATELY TO SHOW HOW POWERFUL OTHERS ARE BY DESTROYING OR BEATING APOC, SUCH AS ONSLAUGHT.

stormfront13
c'mon man why the caps lock?? no

Xplosive
Originally posted by armandovalles
YEA, IN THE 90'S CARTOON HE WAS COMPLETELY INVINCIBLE, I MEAN, HE WOULD KICK THE X-MEN AND ARCHANGEL AND MAGNETO AND MYSTIQUES ASS ALL AT THE SAME TIME! NOW HE BARELY HANDLES ONE CHARACTER. HE'S REALLY BEEN USED LATELY TO SHOW HOW POWERFUL OTHERS ARE BY DESTROYING OR BEATING APOC, SUCH AS ONSLAUGHT.

Everyone knows that in cartoon they made Apocalypse much more powerful than in comics. In cartoon many agrees he is just ridicously powerful.

Sentry
Sentry will slap him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.