Original 5 X-men vs. F4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
ok the original 5 X-men (in current forms) vs the fantastic four (in current forms)

who wins??/

Wynndar
hahahahaha

GalacticStorm
In her current form jeans manifesting the phoenix so she'd takethem out singlehandedly lol.

Draco69
The X-Men. Why? White Crown Phoenix baby!

stormfront13
x-men easily they have the freakin phoenix who could take them out singlehandedly. the x-men

Blair Wind
ok since i dont want to make it THAT easy....lets go with full potential Jean Grey...without pheonix help.....u think they can still take the FF? I think they can but i wanna see what you guys think.....

Wynndar
Current Jean in regular continuity possesses the Phoenix force right now?

Draco69
She's the White Crown Phoenix. She's like the leader of all the Phoenixes.

Wynndar
I didnt know that, I thought they were refering to X-Men The End

stormfront13
jean at full potential is still phoenix level right??

Quick Freeze
yeah and iceman is like a super god right now, and didnt something crazy happen to angel too? but if it werent for jean, ff would still win. they've overcome much harder than jean, beast, cyclops, iceman, and angel.

MatchesMalone
I'm going with X-men.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Draco69
She's the White Crown Phoenix. She's like the leader of all the Phoenixes. I think it would of been awesome if she was 3rd from last of the weakest phoenixes just because it's stupid how people always end up as the best of something. The untrained kid ends up being the best mech pilot, the young girl ends up being the best wizard, etc.

Kontraz
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
In her current form jeans manifesting the phoenix so she'd takethem out singlehandedly lol.

actually, in her current form, jean is no more than a rotting carcass... the phoenix force left her for emma, didnt it???

ScarletSpider
I'm going with Jean at her power level, sans Phoenix, during Morrison's run.

The X-Men beat the FF. Jean can trap the Torch in the air with her telekinesis, so Bobby, even though he didn't need the assist, can waste Torch. She can telepathically take out Sue. The rest beat on Mr. Fantastic and the Thing until they go down.

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think it would of been awesome if she was 3rd from last of the weakest phoenixes just because it's stupid how people always end up as the best of something. The untrained kid ends up being the best mech pilot, the young girl ends up being the best wizard, etc.

a bit specific there...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by pr1983
a bit specific there... You don't know what I'm talking about do you... Why does this always happen to me?!

snoopdogg
I am not a big fan of the FF but against this X-men team the FF will dominate their @sses. FF are too powerful with Susan and Bens powers. Throw in Torch and its not even close.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
You don't know what I'm talking about do you... Why does this always happen to me?!

dont worry, bud... i comprehend what i read Happy Dance

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Kontraz
actually, in her current form, jean is no more than a rotting carcass... the phoenix force left her for emma, didnt it???
Wait, is Johnny still Invisible Man, Herald of Galactus? Or was that a temp job?

eleveninches
But reed is a geniuos, so with enough prep time he could use an anti-phoenix device

Blair Wind
But there is no prep time....and the pheonix isnt a part of the team.....were going with Jean at her most powerful without the Pheonix....what do u think now???

stormfront13
but isn't jean at her most powerful still phoenix level. i don't know if this is true but hasn't the phoenix force always been apart of her in some way??

GalacticStorm
Yeah it has. Jeans ability to tap into the phoenix is her ultimate mutation

"I'm going with Jean at her power level, sans Phoenix, during Morrison's run. "

Jean was phoenix during that run. That run cleared up the phoenix story and reverted back to the original idea that dark phoenix was jean and that they have always been one. She's always been able to tap into it as her max potential

Mainstream
all true GS.

Blair Wind
is there something wrong with the forums?? i keep seing the same threads on all the pages and couldnt even find this on a search had to go and do a copy and paste from my email.....whatever since i dont want this fight to last two seconds and i want it to actually be worth something....pretend the pheonix force does not exist.....so like almost Xavier type telepathy and her usual telekinesis.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.