Darkseid, lobo and Superman vs. Magneto, Juggernaut, BlackHeart and Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
who wins? I always root for underdogs so Marvel will win.

ScarletSpider
Probably Darkseid. Though Mag's new powers look to be pretty sweet, if they weren't a convoluted Claremont plot.

Cosmo Kramer
would BlackHeart do any damage to Lobo considering he is sapposedly from hell and in the story hell cant even handle him so that takes care of that, but scientifically Magneto could drop a few tanks on him. And then send him to the moon or bottom of the ocean. He wont die but it would be a real ***** finding his way back to fight.

Fanboy
D,S,L would win.

MERCILOUS
Does anyone know if the Omega beams could harm or kill Juggernaut?

Bishop X
Doubt it.

MERCILOUS
Does anyone at least know what they're made out of?

jinzin
nope....but his beams could teleport juggy into another star system or even another dimension.....it's cheap...but it's a great way to get out of having to get stomped again...

Xplosive
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Does anyone know if the Omega beams could harm or kill Juggernaut?

It wouldn't be able to kill nor Juggearnut nor Apocalypse.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Xplosive
It wouldn't be able to kill nor Juggearnut nor Apocalypse.

Couldn't hurt Apocalypse? Isn't this the guy who gets his ass handed to him by the X-men? Are you sure? Does anyone else have a say in this?

ragesRemorse
Marvel totally ripped A-poc off of DC's darkseid. Since Marvel presented the better character out of the two, A-pocs team wins on that fact alone.

Bishop X
They ripped Thanos off of Darkseid too...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
would BlackHeart do any damage to Lobo considering he is sapposedly from hell and in the story hell cant even handle him so that takes care of that
What the crap? If I get kicked out of Disneyland for being drunk and/or naked on the teacup ride an employee can still come outside of the park and beat me with a baton.

Avalonofthewind
D,S,L wins.

No matter how powerful they make magneto, he is still a human in speed, and endurance...a huge weakness.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Bishop X
They ripped Thanos off of Darkseid too...

I dont think Thanos was ripped off, maybe inspired from darseid and A-poc, but A-poc looks like darseid and is named after his home planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.