Gunrays last stand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav
WARNING MAY HAVE A SLIGHT SPOILER IM not sure if it is but.........

We know (for those who have read the book) that Vader kills the CIS council,but i think as he is about to kill Gunray (the last man standing) who is now crying,Gunray should look up and say "NO I SHALL NOT LET IT END LIKE THIS" and as vader's saber comes down he grabs it and it hits the wall he then graps wires protuding from the wall and stick them in Vaders mechanical arm.Vader should then be stund allowing Gunray to run down the hall.We will then see Gunray rather pathetically fire a blaster at the controls of aa sealed door the backlash of firering the wepon sends him falling to the floor,he should then run to a shuttle where Gilramous Libkath and Lott Dodd are waiting and escape. the TF fleet should flee the galaxy and fund the rebellion gunray becomes a hero in the new republic and tthe nemodians are liked again,Yaaaaa

Grand Moff Gav
as you can tell i like the Trade Federation

Lord Banshee
uhhhh... right confused

Ogami Itto
Excellent !!! I LIKE IT!! laughing

Jedi Priestess
Actually I am looking forward to Anakin mowing him down myself. laughing out loud evil face

Darth Plagueis
Gunray getting it and screaming like a little b*tch as it happens will be one of the big prequel pay-offs.....

Arsenal
That's just crazy enough to woooooork.

macgeek2005
Um... he's killed in the trailer. We know that's not true.

tlbauerle
Lamest thread ever

Lord Banshee
Unfortunately ... all the one-liners from the sep-leaders are cut sad

Grand Moff Gav
i dont want him to die

macgeek2005
Originally posted by Lord Banshee
Unfortunately ... all the one-liners from the sep-leaders are cut sad sad sad sad sad sad

They were so good.

((The_Anomaly))
yea they were good, i was kinda pissed about that too...

Darth Plagueis
Better than "Are you brain dead?"
I hope.....

ctsketch
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
i dont want him to die

you cant be a Viceroy AND a Grand Moff....its like being President Governor.......

Torik_Shai
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
i dont want him to die

If the rest of us have to watch Plo Koon get blown up in his starfighter, you have to watch Gunray get sliced and diced. It's only fair. laughing out loud

Grand Moff Gav
i can be a vicroy and a grand moff, The TF was a gift from the Emperor

Ogami Itto
I love that bit in AOTC when padme gets clawed by that arena beast and screams< it then cuts to Gunray and his mate and there totally loving it! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
Pure Comedy it's kinda like fake concern like "oooo thats gotta hurt!"

One of the only bits of OTT comedy i liked in the prequels! Happy Dance

MistaMandalore
I still wish Padme would strangle him with a handy chain lying about.

CBright7831
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
I love that bit in AOTC when padme gets clawed by that arena beast and screams< it then cuts to Gunray and his mate and there totally loving it! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
Pure Comedy it's kinda like fake concern like "oooo thats gotta hurt!"

One of the only bits of OTT comedy i liked in the prequels! Happy Dance You mean the this scene where Poggle dirty looks him?

http://img166.echo.cx/img166/760/cap1039le.jpg
Poggle: Dooku, when those three are dead, I think we should execute this idiot behind me.
Dooku: laughing out loud

DeVi| D0do
stating the obvious: it looks like he's farting in that pic big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.