Count Dooku's death???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanHelsing321
I know that Dooku is killed by Anakin but does anyone know when in the movie like beginning middle or end??

obi_wans_beard
Beginning, but I won't say how unless you want to know?

Encore_Eminem78
Darth Tyranus (aka Count Dooku) dies like right in the beginning of the film, I know cuz I just finished reading the novel version. It's Kick ass.

hunchy
Yep. I've read the screenplay, and he basically dies in the first major scene.

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Yes, Anakin puts an end to his crimes at the beginning.

hazkid
how many threads are there on this topic? 10,000,000?

umraan
around the beggining u moron

Batman316
Originally posted by umraan

your intelligent and witty flaming remarks rivals the professionals. You Oompa-Loompa!

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by umraan

Watch it umraan, do you want a warning for member bashing?

kiadimundijedi
WOW STAR WARS NERDS HIT AN ALL TIME LOW

Quit the fighting

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by kiadimundijedi
WOW STAR WARS NERDS HIT AN ALL TIME LOW

Quit the fighting

I already told him to ease up...no need to get yourself involved. It may lead him to flame you. messed

DarthLazious
Dooku's death just so awsome.

((The_Anomaly))
he gets offed in like the first 20 min or so of the movie...

haha! Dooku...

fezster
great, another useless thread

SithKiller
blah blah why did you come in here then fezter?...lol...just trying to sound cool there eh fezter.....this could be a cool thread.. I personally am looking forward to seeing Annie behead the old fool...and would like to see some good pics pop up in here and some other Dooku beheading related issues..

SithKiller
memberbashing party! woohoo lets have one!

SithKiller
jus kiddin would BASH BASH BASH I mean never BASH any of you fine folks...lol

SithKiller
kills me though how "non moderators" go through threads where some people are discussing things and start "oh another useless thread" or "weve already done this" and start the "bashing" Im wondering if it makes you feel important, intelligent, cool maybe..lol? Do you even know why, is it because of love ..is it because of freedom..why why why Mr. Anderson do you persist?! oh oops wrong movie...lmao I need another drink...LMAO....leave us alone to chit chat in our little thread...lol...or at least if your gonna be a smart a$$ post some cool unseen saber fight pics along with your remarks! That would help make it a non useless thread!

Velcro_Boy
4 posts in a row?

SithKiller
K anyways someone got any cool pics of the fight seens links to image gallerys of the dooku massacre? Im tired of googling for everything..lol

SithKiller
yeah yeah I had an issue or ...four...lol..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.