celestials + galactus VS. lucifer and michael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
discuss......

the Darkone
WTF, are you crazy. Archangel machel is one of the greatest angels and warrior and so was lucifer that god has ever created. Archangel micahel is backed up God and nobody is more powerful than him, archangel michael will blink them out of existence. What flows threw is the power of god and nothing can stop that.

colossus17
i wouldnt say nothing......look i am talking about all the race of the celestials + a well fed ,full potential galactus....ofcourse the angles have much more chance...but are you telling me that there is no way..the entire race of the celectials + well fed galactus could give them trouble.

the Darkone
hell no. michael will blink them out of existence he has god on side. who do the celestials and galactus has nobody on their side.

the Darkone
you see how mant stars are in the universe right ifinite that's how many angels there are, and half are archangels.

colossus17
actually....the number of stars is not infinite....its just that there a certain boundary beyond wich our telescopes cannot see.....but this is irrelevent...its only them 2.....no outside influence from the presence or other angels

the Darkone
It doesn't matter archangel micheal and lucifer will blink them out of existence what you don't understand. Archangel michael is beyond celestails and galactus combine. He is powered by god and that's enough and lucifer is a fallen angel was also one of the most powerful angels. Hell forget the comic book read the bible.

colossus17
lol its not a religious discussion...but i am just a fanboy.....what do we know....

the Darkone
archangel michael will stair at celestials homeworld and destroyed it. And galactus will get cut in half plain and simple.

Draco69
Archangel and Lucifer wins.

Archangel Michael has the blasted powers of creation at his hands.

ZephroCarnelian
The archangels would absolutely kick the Celestials and Galactus' ass. big grin

Sentry
Isn't the THE ONE ABOVE ALL a celestial? He would a$$ rape Lucifer and Michael.

TOAA

Draco69
He is. He'd lose though.

ZephroCarnelian
The One Above All can't be a Celestial - cos he's above Living Tribunal right? You saying that there's a Celestial above LT?

Sentry
Isn't this guy God in Marvel. Isn't this Marvel's Presence?

Sentry
1. TOAA = The Presence

2. The Heart Of The Universe

3. The Living Tribunal

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69
He is. He'd lose though.

No he won't. If Lucifer and Michael were that powerful, they would've been strong enough to overpower the Presence.

Draco69
Yes he will. The One Above All is in now way equivalent to the Presence. Not on his/her best day. His name may say other wise but really he is just the leader of the Celestials. He is The supreme Leader of the 4th Host on Earth. The One Above All remained aboard the Mothership throughout the 4th Host, though he made his power known, using his energies to transport the other Celestials across the globe. He prevented an attack on himself and the Mothership by the Deviant Astronauts by teleporting them inside of a NASA shuttle, the NASA Astronauts aboard the craft of the Forgotten One, and the Forgotten One aboard the Deviant craft. The Forgotten One was nearly slain destroying the bomb, but the One Above All reached out his hand and saved him. The Forgotten One stayed aboard the Mothership for a time with the One Above All, and was given new name "Hero". Under the One Above All's orders, Hero attacked the Eternals as his champion, declaring that if he were not defeated, the Eternals would leave the Celestials affairs to themselves. The Asgardian Thor chose to champion the Eternals, and they fought each other aboard the Celestial Mothership, where Hero ultimately lost. The One Above All was among those Celestials who confronted the alien Rejects and Chosen, in order to force them into making their own judgements. The One Above All and Ziran the Tester represented the Celestials during the Infinity Gauntlet affair, and in battle with Thanos, sent entire planets after him as weapons. He's powerful but certainly not on Michael's or Lucifer's scale.

colossus17
we havent seen the full potential of the celestials....we dont even know how many there are.there could be thousands...and they also have reality warping powers on a cosmic level......

Draco69
That's a very good point. So fare we have seen KNOWN Celestials. I think the threadstarter intended only this.

colossus17
what i meant was the entire race...not only known one's......thats why i made the remark...

demigawd
There's always confusion about this whenever threads involving TOAA come up. There are actually TWO "The One Above All"s.

One of them is GOD. It's never actually been seen in the Marvel Universe, just referred to by people like LT, Odin and Mephisto at varying times.

The other is the leader of the Celestials. He, obviously, is not the Living Tribunal's boss.

So you'll always have to clarify which TOAA you're talking about when talking about him. It's a little annoying, I understand.

leonheartmm
lucifer alone squashes them all like ants.

Sentry
Oh, you meant the whole celestial race. Michael and Lucifer lose.

Sentry
Originally posted by demigawd
There's always confusion about this whenever threads involving TOAA come up. There are actually TWO "The One Above All"s.

One of them is GOD. It's never actually been seen in the Marvel Universe, just referred to by people like LT, Odin and Mephisto at varying times.

The other is the leader of the Celestials. He, obviously, is not the Living Tribunal's boss.

So you'll always have to clarify which TOAA you're talking about when talking about him. It's a little annoying, I understand.

Ok, the TOAA god = Presence

not the TOAA celestial.

Ok, might have to change my vote to Michael and Lucifer. If it were the god TOAA, he would ass rape them both.

leonheartmm
what, are u nuts sentry, either one of micheal and lucifer could kill them like the insects they are, any damn day.

Sentry
Originally posted by leonheartmm
what, are u nuts sentry, either one of micheal and lucifer could kill them like the insects they are, any damn day.

I changed my vote to Michael and Lucifer.

I meant if it was the TOAA god, not the TOAA celestial.

TOAA is Marvel's Presence.

colossus17
guys if the 2 of them are religious archetypes, it still does not mean that they are unbeatable....and yes i am aware of the facts that lucifer survived an explosion...that could have destroyed a multiverse...but if you think about it galactus is a part of the universe ...he cant really be destroyed...at full potential i am sure him and several thousands of the enigmatic celestials could find a way......

leonheartmm
no they cudnt

colossus17
fine what if we eliminate mic....from the equation ..could lucifer handle them?

leonheartmm
yes most definately, hes only slightly weaker than micheal.

leonheartmm
oh wait im sorry, micheal is only slightly weaker than lucifer. so yea lucifer could kick all of them into oblivion wiith his hands tied behind his back and with a blindfold on.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm pretty sure Lucy and Mike would win. Not taking anything away from Galactus and Celestials though. Especially not the Celestials as Bal Sagoth did an awesome song about them.

colossus17
What the f**k?

Sentry
The real TOAA kicks everyone's a$$ on this list.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=336115&highlight=TOAA

But the Celestials and Big G lose here.

the Darkone
lucifer devil will fried their ass on BBq pit and asking well done or medium rare!!

colossus17
yeah .....i do have to give lucifer respect......i mean he did beat gods in his mortal form...... angel

Jason8200
DarkOne... I am begging you... HOOKED ON PHONICS might work on you. Please learn proper english and how to write a correct sentence. Everytime I read your post, it makes me not want to ever sign on here again.
Just go to Google and type HOOKED ON PHONICS... actually just copy and paste what I just typed.
Now to Copy and Paste highlight it by clicking and holdint the mouse as you drag the highlight over the entire phrase. Then right click (the right mouse button) and choose Copy. Then go to Google and right click (again right mouse button) and choose Paste. Then push the ENTER button on your keyboard (the board that has all of your letters and numbers). Whatever pops up you need to buy.

I dont know who would win out of the two sides... I hear about how Archangel Michael and Lucifer are really powerful but the only showing I have to go on is in DC One Million where Archangel Michael did not seem that powerful. Then again I am a believer in don't judge a character on what they showed in a storyline... so based on everything I have read about them I would say Mikey and Lucy win.

SuperMarv
Not a real match, either Mike or Lucy would singlehandedly squash both Galactus and all the Celestials like insects.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Jason8200
DarkOne... I am begging you... HOOKED ON PHONICS might work on you. Please learn proper english and how to write a correct sentence. Everytime I read your post, it makes me not want to ever sign on here again.
Just go to Google and type HOOKED ON PHONICS... actually just copy and paste what I just typed.
Now to Copy and Paste highlight it by clicking and holdint the mouse as you drag the highlight over the entire phrase. Then right click (the right mouse button) and choose Copy. Then go to Google and right click (again right mouse button) and choose Paste. Then push the ENTER button on your keyboard (the board that has all of your letters and numbers). Whatever pops up you need to buy.

I dont know who would win out of the two sides... I hear about how Archangel Michael and Lucifer are really powerful but the only showing I have to go on is in DC One Million where Archangel Michael did not seem that powerful. Then again I am a believer in don't judge a character on what they showed in a storyline... so based on everything I have read about them I would say Mikey and Lucy win.

That makes you a man talking about people that you don't even know. Grow the f***k up only thing you are showing that you have no class. Evrybody is having a good time debateing and here you come along and acting like a B***h if you can't have a good converstation with other people don't get on a thread. Like I said before don't f***k with me I am not the one to f***k with. Grow up

eleveninches
Lucy and mikey have the power of god. They could destroy lt and galen on a whim

Xplosive
Originally posted by colossus17
i wouldnt say nothing......look i am talking about all the race of the celestials + a well fed ,full potential galactus....ofcourse the angles have much more chance...but are you telling me that there is no way..the entire race of the celectials + well fed galactus could give them trouble.

all the race of the celestials + a well fed ,full potential galactus, Yes, pretty much 0% of chance to beat Lucifer and Michael.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Sentry
Isn't the THE ONE ABOVE ALL a celestial? He would a$$ rape Lucifer and Michael.

TOAA

No, there is TOAA Celestail, but Celestail TOAA is not TOAA=The Presence=The God, they are diffireetn being. And Michael and Lucifer with all help of DC Universe and Marvel Universe cannot overpower The Presnece or TOAA by any means.

Paola
be nice guys...

Jason8200
Darkone shouldnt it be f**k? and not f***k? Unless you were saying dont flick with me. You are one non english speaking person arent you? I am having fun to but noone can understand anything you say. Sorry I pointed it out.

Hooked on Phonics

the Darkone
What the f**k? Lets' be real here, michael alone is one of the most powerful beings in the universe he will crush the whole celestail race and rip galactus a new a$$hole, even making a thread like this doesn't make any sense at all. That's like buting iceman or wolverine against thanos an knowing that they are going to get their a$$ murder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.