The Teen Titans vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I wanna see how far this Spidey train can go...

stormfront13
nope he can't take all of them

ZephroCarnelian
Teen Titans are - in my opinion - the second best team at working together, after the FF.

Titans would take the day, I think...

Kontraz
refresh my memory... who alls on the teen titans now?

ZephroCarnelian
I was assuming we're just sticking to the original four:

Robin, Starfire, Beastboy and Raven.

Though I'm not sure if Aquaman(boy?) should be included... Dunno what powers he has in TT anyway...

Draco69
No. We're going for the current one.

Robin
Cyborg
Superboy
Wonder-Girl
Starfire
Raven
Beast Boy
Speedy

Kontraz
oh F*ck spidey's goin down! Especially if they are all the same ages they are now!

ZephroCarnelian
Superboy? Crap - he'd cane the poo out of Spidey on his own.

Spidey would stick to the side of a skyscraper - SB would pick up the skyscraper and chuck it somewhere lol!!

I'm right in thinking that Superboy still has his tactile-telekinesis right, that let's him lift anything he touches?

Draco69
Actually he possesses super-strength now. He's a mix of Jean Grey (in telekinetic terms) and Superman.

ZephroCarnelian
He'd absolutely destroy Spidey.

ScarletSpider
Zephro: The original Teen Titans are considered, by and large, as: Robin (Dick Grayson), Speedy (Roy Harper), Wonder Girl (Troia), Aqualad, and Kid Flash. The ones you listed were mostly from the New Teen Titans by Marv Wolfman and George Perez.

Draco69
Well that's enough of this. Bye y'all. See ya in two weeks or so.

GOD IT'S HOT. Global warming, people. It's finally happening. 85 degrees in April. That just ain't right.

Kontraz
man, not down here! Normally it would be around that temp, but for some reason everytime it nears the upper 70s it decides to jump back down to the low 60s.

nigel45
Originally posted by Draco69
No. We're going for the current one.

Robin
Cyborg
Superboy
Wonder-Girl
Starfire
Raven
Beast Boy
Speedy

Where's Impulse?

Metalmanx
As much as I love Spiderman, he will go down quite quickly in this fight.

black wolverine
edit

spiderman beat up superboy befor in the past and superboy is to dumb for spider spider is to good 4 him suiperboy charged at him and spidey dodged him and he hit a eletric box and died
teen titans win but spidey can beat all of them individualy

black robb
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I was assuming we're just sticking to the original four:

Robin, Starfire, Beastboy and Raven.

Though I'm not sure if Aquaman(boy?) should be included... Dunno what powers he has in TT anyway... The original four are Robin,Aqualad,Wonder Girl,and Kid Flash

black robb
Why the hell would you put one moderately powerful character against a team of superheroes?

stormfront13
he did it to see if the spideyfanboyism would end here

black robb
Originally posted by stormfront13
he did it to see if the spideyfanboyism would end here I'm a fan of Spidey and even I think this is retarted

stormfront13
but some people say that he can defeat wonder woman, and some people say he can defeat flash and some people say he can defeat storm so he just wanted to see what spideyfanboys will do here

Blade Cutter
Hey you should make it Teen vs Wolverine I bet you Wolverine fan boys will say he can win against the the team you put down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.