Midichlorians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I know you all hate midichlorians but George Lucas was just trying to show that Anakin was extreemly powerful (terrorism I tell you!!!). Anyway, who do you think has the top midichlorian counts other than Anakin.

((The_Anomaly))
i dont hate midichlorians, i love them (i'm one of the few..haha!) anyways id say that. Yoda is prolly next after anakin, then prolly luke, then mace and obi wan...in no order, just those are prolly the highest.

other the palpatine, who i think would techinically be after anakin, but hes a sith...so yea

Darth_Nefarus
Well, I'd say that It's
Anakin
Luke/Leia
Sidious/Yoda
Mace/Dooku/Maul/Obi-Wan

Something like that

DCLXVI
Midi-chlorian counts are never revealed, save with Anakin, who has the highest.
Best guess suggests, however, that Luke/Leia would have an abnormally large amount of midi-chlorians in their bodies. Of course, after them, it would be Yoda and probably Palpatine.
However, it must be noted that all midi-chlorians are: Cells in a beings body that makes the being more suceptible to be able to feel and utilize the powers of the Force. But the midi-chlorian counts were usually only a means by which to determine if a child was able to undergo training, and could not accurately depict the actual amount of midi-chlorians in the being in question.

((The_Anomaly))
i dont get it, they get exact counts, u need a specific count in order to be trained as a jedi (7000 i think?) anyways they get an exact number, other then anakins cause the stuff couldn't read it, it was "off the charts"

DCLXVI
no
But it isn't an "exact" count. Normal Humans have billions of Cells in their bodies, and the exact number can't be guessed. I imagine it would be the same for the SW Universe, and the midi-chloriad Cells....

Darth_Janus
Very good point. And in any case, Anakin has, according to Qui Gon, the highest known number. Doesn't mean he has the most ever, of all time.

Jaster Fett
Anakin comes first obviously he had 20,000 then its Yoda because Luke/Leia have a mother who isn't with the force so that would bring them down under yoda, then after that its all a big guessing game also i don't think you need a certain among to be a Jedi, you pretty much need to be in-tuned with the force, because Vader didn't have many left after he become more robot than anything, i mean ya he did have 20,000 but when you lose like 60% of your body it takes a big hit and he was still very strong with the force morely because there are only a sith lord and an apprentice.

Kun-ni Habeo
according to SS
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader = 27,700
Darth Sidious/Palpatine (with Kyber Crystal) = 20,500
Yoda = 17,700
Luke Skywalker = 14,500
Leia Organa Solo = 14,500
Aenon Jurtis (Most powerful Jedi Master prior to Yoda) = 14,200
Shintor Beerus (ancient Jedi Master) = 13,900
Ce Ce Denowai (the most powerful female Jedi) = 13,700
Ben (Jhon) Skywalker = 13,700
Anakin Solo (New Jedi Order novels) = 13,700
Darth Plagueis (Darth Sidious' master) = 13,600
Count Dooku/Tyranus = 13,500
Obi-Wan Kenobi = 13,400
Kaja Sinis (the first Jedi) = 13,250
Kyle Katarn = 12,200
Mace Windu = 12,000
Darth Maul = 12,000
General Grievous (New Episode 3 Villain) = 11,900
Kit Fisto = 11,800
Exar Kun (Dark Lord of the Sith during the Sith War) = 11,700
Shindor = 11,500 (Dark Jedi from Episode 7)
Yaddle = 11,300
Xanatos' (Qui-Gon Jinn's former apprentice) = 11,300
Darth Seer (Founder of the modern Sith Order) = 11,200
Plo Koon = 11,100
Mara Jade = 11,000
Darth Malak (Knights of the Old Republic video game) = 10,800
Jedi Master Corran Horn (from the New Jedi Order series of Star Wars novels) = 10,700
Ki Adi Mundu = 10,600
Darth Bane = 10,500
Nebar Foxis (Jedi Knight played by SuperShadow in Episode 3) = 10,400
Joruus C'baoth = 10,350
Darth Imperius = 10,300
Shaak Ti = 10,300
Tahari Vehlia (New Jedi Order novels) = 10,300
Echuu-Shen Jon = 10,200
Darth Revan = 10,200 (Knights of the Old Republic video game)
Jedi Master Kam Solusar (New Jedi Order novels) = 10,100
Aalya Secura = 10,000
Qui-Gon Jinn = 10,000
Average Jedi = 10,000
Assajj Ventress = 9,600
Naga Sadow (Dark Lord of the Sith that fled to Yavin 4)= 9,400
Jedi Master Adeus Hust = 9,300
Jacen Solo (New Jedi Order novels) = 9,000
Jaina Solo (New Jedi Order novels) = 9,000
Jedi Master Cihgal (New Jedi Order novels) = 9,000
Darth Rage (Sidious' apprentice after Darth Maul) = 9,000
Jedi Master Tionne Solusar (New Jedi Order novels) = 8,500
Dezar Looger (Dagobah Dark Jedi) = 8,400
Xio Jade = 7,400
Chewbacca = 7,200
Tylus Liv = 7,100
Aurra Sing = 7,000
Need To be Considered for Training as a Jedi = 7,000
Padme Amidala = 4,700
Danni Quee (New Jedi Order Jedi Scientist)= 4,500
Beru Lars = 3,700
Shmi = 3,300
Lando Calrissian = 3,300
Boba Fett= 1,500
Han Solo = 1,500
Jango Fett = 1,500
Owen Lars = 1,50

Naga Sadow
well, first of all, SS is complete bullshit

second grivous isnt force sensitive, so he cant have midichlorians higher then exar kun and naga sadow who are 2 of the greatest sith lords.

and third, midichlorians are bullshit. GL only thought of them to make the story more interesting, since he made movies that happened be4 the original trilogy, and every1 basicly knew the story.

Fishy
^Completly agree, that list is completly insane

Darth_Janus
I like how lucky Han has next to no Force affinity at all, and yet he sired three Jedi kids, didn't he?

And Revan is weaker than Obi Wan, everyone from the movies, and Malak. SS must paint his room with his windows closed before he makes stuff like this up.

He forgot me. Darth Janus. Power level... erm... Midichlorians: 40,000. I'm also the Chosen One. I was chosen to make SS's life hell.

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

Vanquish
At the time of the movie, of course it's Yoda. obi wan says himself that 20,000 is even higher then master Yoda, obviously implying that it is common knowledge at the time that Yoda has the highest Count.

But I don't think that the count number necessarily equates to strength. A lot of Jedi with lower counts could be very powerful in battle, and a lot of them with high counts may also not be such great warriors. Just because Anakin has the highest count ever, doesn't mean he is the strongest ever.

darth-yoda
also how would a crystal alter the amount of midichlorians in someones body

Darth_Janus
Same way bullshit spreads when it hits a fan.

Some authors took liberties and shouldn't have.

Yrael
Well, I've searched for midichlorian counts all over the place. SS was partially right.

Anakin is in the #1 spot with 27k. He's followed by Palpatine with ~20k, and then Yoda with ~17k. As for the "Who has more than Anakin" deal.. I'm not sure. I imagine there are several Force Users that were never charted with a midichlorian count.

Quinlan_Vos
I would say:

Anakin
Palpatine/Yoda/Luke
Palpatine/Yoda/Luke
Palpatine/Yoda/Luke
(Not sure) Jacen Solo
(Not sure) Revan (he was described as the heart of the Force)
(Not sure) Obi-Wan
(Not sure) Mace Windu

Sith'ari
Movies alone, I'm guessing it's something like:
1. Anakin.
2. Luke.
3. Leia.
4. Sidious.
5. Yoda.
6. Windu.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Yrael
Well, I've searched for midichlorian counts all over the place. SS was partially right.

Anakin is in the #1 spot with 27k. He's followed by Palpatine with ~20k, and then Yoda with ~17k. As for the "Who has more than Anakin" deal.. I'm not sure. I imagine there are several Force Users that were never charted with a midichlorian count.

Wow, it took you more than a Year to find these lol

Akira99
If I had to make up a list just for the hell of it:
Ani Skywalker: 29900
Palps: 21000
Yoda: 19500
Mace: 17500
Kenobi: 16500
Of course remember its not really the Midi count thats most important. They like to see how the prospective trainee is in personality, natural ability etc.

Sith'ari
Wasn't Kenobi known for his low force potential?

Sith Lord Windu
dunno but if he was then it proves that midi-friggin-GAY-colrians aren't the most important thing that determins a jed's strengh and success, i guess it means potential.

jollyjim311
Padme has the most...

When she's pregnant with Luke and Leia.

kamikz
No, Leia with Jacen and Jaina...

((The_Anomaly))
I drew a picture of a Midichlorian, its got big ears so it can hear the force. smile

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I drew a picture of a Midichlorian, its got big ears so it can hear the force. smile

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

((The_Anomaly))
beer

Eugene14520
Wtf, the first Jedi only had 13000 midi count?
That kinda blow a hole in your stomach cause the original was suppose to be the strongest. And then Anakin shows up and got all his limbs chopped off in two swipes.
Really blow a hole in your view on Star Wars doesn't it lol?

kamikz
Been to SuperShadow lately? Don't go there...

Blank force
Originally posted by Naga Sadow

second grivous isnt force sensitive, so he cant have midichlorians higher then exar kun and naga sadow who are 2 of the greatest sith lords.

he could have been a force user at one time cause he has the eyes of a padawan

Darth Subjekt
But there's one thing people are seeming to forget.....MIDICHLORIANS ARE GAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! i would rather watch Jar Jar prison rape C3po for 2 and half hours, than hear more of that dumb shit about midichlorians. Thats the worst thing ever added to SW...period...

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
But there's one thing people are seeming to forget.....MIDICHLORIANS ARE GAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! i would rather watch Jar Jar prison rape C3po for 2 and half hours, than hear more of that dumb shit about midichlorians. Thats the worst thing ever added to SW...period... Many would say Jake Llyod is the worst thing to happen to SW.

Escape81
General Grievous was not born Force sensitive. However, after Darth Sidious orchestrated his near-fatal shuttle crash, he instructed Count Dooku to give Grievous transfusions of Sifo-Dyas's Force-strong blood, which would help make him somewhat resistant to the Force, due to his role as a Jedi Hunter.

Obviously, though, it didn't work completely and Grievous was unable to generate Force-based assaults.

Adas
Here's a fun fact: Grievous actually possessed a sith saber staff that contained not a crystal but the very Darth Bane's actual heart.

Darth Sexy
What a stupid thread. But as long as we're on it, GL did say Anakin=Luke, so Luke would have the same amount as Anakin, no?

Advent
Can someone actually give me the exact quote, source of the material (date, and issue - wasn't it Vanity Fair? If so, I'd like to know which), or a scan of where Lucas says Luke is equal to Anakin in Force potential?

ESB Vader
lol 2nd time u askd advent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.