Storm vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZephroCarnelian
I know it seems obvious.

But I think there's some people out there who're willing to put up an argument...

N I'm always ready for a good laugh! big grin

Draco69
Superman. There's nothing she can really do to him. Everything would fail. A zap of heat vision or a superspeed punch and she's done.

ZephroCarnelian
Good man. Got a good head on your shoulders.

stormfront13
why was this created(no offense to zephro)?? i mean if i say storm would lose this fight then its obvious she would.

colossus17
did storm get like a major powerup or somethn...casue if u look at recent she is being given way to much credit....way overated.....she has human vulnerability, what can she do to sups.....one quick move and she is dead

stormfront13
she in a way got a powerup. just found more uses for her powers

OtterVomit
I'm no Storm expert but I guess she can't produce red sunlight, and unless she has Kryptonite then she's going down.

stormfront13
wwell... sad to say but storm has no hope in thsi

OtterVomit
I suppose if she got some liquid kryptonite from Batman and rained it on him, then hit him with lightning a bunch then maybe.

http://www.keyboardconspiracy.com/suplightning.jpg

But on her own.... embarrasment

stormfront13
ha ha whres that pic from

kgkg

stormfront13
well u don't have to say it it like it that i mean we all know she can't beat him but she's powerful

OtterVomit
Originally posted by stormfront13
ha ha whres that pic from

From Dark Knight Returns. Superman actually got hit with a nuke in that scene and it blocked out the sun, which is why he looks so bad. The electric storm isn't helping matters, either. smile

Swanky-Tuna
Storm would get wasted like a frat boy's girlfriend.

stormfront13
laughing laughing yeah it's to bad she would but i mean c'mon only a super biased person would vote for storm

ZephroCarnelian
That's what I was trying to find out lol!

But if even you won't vote for Storm, then my fun's not forthcoming.

No offence Stormfront, lol! wink

Sorry for the thread guys, but I just wanted to lure out the fanboys - turns out they didn't take the bait lol.

Swanky-Tuna
Superman would beat her like the Slot Machine Genius beat the Las Vegas Strip.

leonheartmm
this fight is pretty much done for, but i love arguing so, what if storm put up huge storm clouds, so dense that they completely block the radiatin from our red sun to a huge portion of land?

OtterVomit
It would still take a long time for Superman to lose strength. He's like a battery that takes a while to drain when the sun's not on him. So Storm would have to keep him in the dark and keep away from him for a while for that to work.

Cosmic Cube
Well, maybe this would be a fight if he were facing...

Storm, goddess of thunder!

Quick Freeze
storm goddess of thunder??? what's she about!

black wolverine
hally berry is sexyer
and cant she make it rain kryptonite or somethin isnt kryptonite part of nature

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
storm goddess of thunder??? what's she about!

Basically Storm with Mjolnir, super strength, super speed, and all of Thor's divine magic.Originally posted by black wolverine
hally berry is sexyer
and cant she make it rain kryptonite or somethin isnt kryptonite part of nature

I don't think so...

stormfront13
yeah storm goddess of thunder is basically thor and her weather powers were greatly enhanced. she killed wolverine but when hela was abotu to take his soul i think moonstar fought her with her valkerye powers.

batdude123
whistle

Swanky-Tuna
Wow, I hope I was trying to sound stupid back then.

The Weather God
Storm is cheese toast

King Kandy
Whats with al the godamn Storm hype?

Validus
Superman's absorbed the power of one sun over the course of his life, Storm's absorbed MILLIONS!

She's an omega mutant - and as such, she can exist as pure weather energy. Superman couldn't do anything to her. What's he gonna do to an invincible omega mutant? Punch her real hard?

King Kandy
Storm absorbed millions of Stars?

When?

The Weather God
Originally posted by King Kandy
Whats with al the godamn Storm hype?

Someone took the storm vs meggan thread too far, they missed the part where it states both are in full potential.

Soljer
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Wow, I hope I was trying to sound stupid back then.

....Me too.

For your sake.

stick out tongue.

The Weather God
Originally posted by King Kandy
Storm absorbed millions of Stars?

When?

Here
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9628/stormandthegalaticcore29bc.th.jpg

Validus
laughing out loud

batdude123
Originally posted by The Weather God
Here

Um.... wasn't that the What If issue you were talking to me about? confused

King Kandy
Originally posted by The Weather God
Here
What? She made a star and fainted... How did she absorb millions of stars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.