Hasbro Sabers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

((The_Anomaly))
Well, I got the new Obi-Wan saber from ROTS and now im hooked. I want ALL!!! the hasbro sabers...all of them. Currently I know of these ones that have been made.

Luke ROTJ
Darth Vader
Qui-Gon
Darth Maul
Count Dooku
Obi-Wan Eps I & II
Obi-Wan Eps. III & IV
Anakin ROTS / Luke ANH & ESB

I had heard that there are Yoda ones too but ive never seen em before.

anyways i wish i had bought the old ones before cause now its impossible to get them other then prolly ebay...

also, does anyone think they should make Palpaties saber (id crap myself if they did) and im suprised at there not being an Eps II windu saber either...

DCLXVI
They've made two Yoda sabers: AotC, & RotS. wink
Palpatine saber? Possibly....

starwarsfreak34
i agree about the mace and palps sabers... they're ace thumb up . they DID have yoda ones, but i've no idea where to get them now.
since you mentioned anakins saber and stated that it was lukes in ANH and ESB, i'd thought i'd point out that they are completely differen. Luke's doesn't have that wide dip around the handle where the ignition button is, its all smooth... some1s f***ked up there

Jedi_KnightAlly
I've got one, i'm thinking of getting another one lol, i'm not sure who's it is i have tho, cause i thought it was obiwans hilt, but its got a green blade! any idea's who's it is?
heres a pic....

starwarsfreak34
N.B~ i bought the saber of anakins from RotS but where the blade sits IN the handle, but i still think its like that in the film, as lukes doesn't even have that knob with the orange/gold bit on it

starwarsfreak34
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
I've got one, i'm thinking of getting another one lol, i'm not sure who's it is i have tho, cause i thought it was obiwans hilt, but its got a green blade! any idea's who's it is?
heres a pic....

thats it!!! thats one of the ones i've got but with anakin's hilt and blue blade! i hate to burst ur bubble by the way but it is no1s in particular... i mean u can buy an obi-wan hilt but with mace's purple blade

Jedi_KnightAlly
ah, aww well, its an excuse to buy another!!! lol. next time i'll try and match colour amd hilt lol. I suppose i cld call this My saber then lol.
I think i'll get anakins hilt, with a blue blade next...

((The_Anomaly))
yea the anakin and obi sabers are not EXACTLY the same, but there pretty close

there supposed to be the same, but there are minor differences. stupid lucas and his inconsistencies...

the anakin saber has black at the top (the hasbro saber, not the movie prop) that really ticks me off....damn hasbro

DredgeIsDead
Altogether, me and my friends have both Obi-Wan (II&III. the ep III one sounds like a cell phone tho, but the handle design is killer) Two Qui-Gon (one is repainted to be a generic jedi saber, Qui-Gon's saber owns!), Darth Maul(we even split it in battle, it was awesome, I hated that saber) Anakin (ep III, the color change one) Count Dooku, Yoda, and Mace Windu. Allz we need is the RotJ Luke one (which is my Pretty much like Obi's Ep III one, but without cell phone force feedback), the Ep II Anakin and the Darth Vader.
oh and fyi, with the exception of the ep III obi and ani, regardless of packing, the yoda, dooku, mace and possibly luke are just the old one repackage. The new ones take 3 AA batteries and don't screw off at the hilt, which harshly limits modding.

I also have the anakin and Vader Force FX Sabers, AMAZING! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/DredgeIsDead/JEDI.jpg
I have the Ani one, 'Darth' aXis has the red. They are killer, uber expensive, thank goodness for employee discounts.

Otaku_Sith
they should make a Dooku one.

Darth Ridah
ok once again, master replicas.com, waaaaaay cooler then anything hasbro makes, seriously check the website, $119 bucks but I'm more than willing to do it several more times......... "now if only I had another hundred bucks"

jackstain
they do make a dooku one

henniestevens
the real replica's are to expensive for me to buy at the moment, when I have a job later, of course I'll get them all.

Darth Ridah
it's worth it.... waaaaaaaaay worth it save up your cash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.