Sauron vs The Vulture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
Who wins . The vulture is old, don't know how old but that can change.
Sauron has got some kind of mind power when he stares into your eyes.
Sauron has fought the x-men on numerous occasions, and Vulture has had his hands full with Spidey but who wins.

Mainstream
Sauron

stormfront13
sauron by a looooooooong shot

python99
Thats it, no explanation?

stormfront13
well..... Lykos's Sauron form resembles a large crested pterodactyl extinct except in the Savage Land. Unlike true pterodactyls, Sauron has a toothed beak and a basically humanoid build, with legs as long as a human being's. Sauron has a wingspread of twelve feet, and razor-sharp claws. sauron is Superhuman Class 10 in strength. Aside from the above listed attributes, Sauron has the ability, in both his forms, to drain the life force from living victims into his body. He also has the ability to hypnotize victims by making eye contact with them and thereby induce hallucinations.

stormfront13
so just a few punches. maybe a few slashes w/ his claws. idk he is more than likely faster. he has dealt with all the x-men at once. imo sauron wins

python99
alright I dig it. But vulture has no chance considering he can steal youth?

stormfront13
well thats only if sauron can get a hold of him which shouldn't be a problem. idk i see sauron being faster and seeing as he only needs to touch vulture then imo he wins. good thread though

python99
I still think that the vulture has a chance . Who is older and more experianced by the way. It might have to come down to who grabs who first.

Mainstream
the thing is Vulture is too old...now if it was the young verison of Toomes...well Sar would still win...but Sar won't win as fast.

python99
so the experiance might give toomes the upper hand. I think that he can pull it off but barely. If he manages to steal youth its over for SAURON.

Mainstream
that's just it...toomes don't steal youth no more.

python99
what do you mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.