Lizard vs The Scorpion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
Spidey has fough the both of them on separate occasions. When it comes done to brute strength Spidey Comes up on the short side but not by much because he still finds ways to win. But between the Scorpion and the Lizard who is stronger and mor ruthless to prevail?

Mainstream
Scorpion.....roasted Lizard anyone?emoticon___pwned

stormfront13
i'd say lizard

Mainstream
too be honest either one could win. Scorpion could win if he fights from a distance...but if Doc Conners in his reptile state gets too close......start planning Mac's funeral.

stormfront13
yes i agree. scorpion has the tail and acid. he once beat spidey. idk it'd be a good fight

python99
Scorpion has the size advantage. strength is close to equal. Agility and speed I say goes to the lizard. However I think the scorpion could take more of a beating. But the lizard takes this close one.

Metalmanx
A very good fight. A great comic that would make...

DigiMark007
I'll take scorpion, but I agree it'd be a good fight. Lizard just loses all reason and goes into bloodlust mode during his fights, so overall tenacity edge goes to him. Speed and agility too. I think, in the end, the gimmicks of Scorpion would be the difference though.

-DM

Metalmanx
I agree. Definitely. Well said, DM.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by python99
Scorpion has the size advantage. strength is close to equal. Agility and speed I say goes to the lizard. However I think the scorpion could take more of a beating. But the lizard takes this close one.

I thought the size advantage would go to the Lizard. He's 7 to 9 feet tall (depending on who's drawing him).

python99
I am pretty sure that the scorpion is the bigger of the 2

Next Venom_girl
From Spiderfan.org:
The Lizard:
Appearance
Height: (As Connors) 5' 11" (As Lizard) 6' to 9' depending on artist
Weight: (As Connors) 170 lbs (As Lizard) At least half a ton
Eyes: (As Connors) Blue (As Lizard) Gleaming White!
Hair: (As Connors) Brown
Features: Green and ugly.
Powers & Paraphenalia
Strength Level: Average (As Connors) Superhuman (As Lizard)
Powers: (As Lizard) Extraordinary climbing abilities. Great speed and strength. Highly resistant scaled skin.
Abilities: Ability to summon reptiles
Equipment: None
Weapons: Claws and teeth, plus a powerful and agile tail.
Limitations: Vulnerable to cold, and presumably afraid of fire. Uncertain mental state, due to the two identities constantly struggling for control. Strong affection for his family, even as the 'fleshie-hating' Lizard.

Scorpion
Appearance
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Eyes: Black
Hair: None
Features: Stark Raving Mad
Powers & Paraphenalia
Strength Level: Similar to Spider-Man
Powers: Enhanced strength, pincer grip
Abilities: Scorpion is able to climb vertical surfaces using the pincer grip powers of his hands. By combining his own strength and the power of his tail, he is able to leap significant distances.
Equipment: Costume, and electro-mechanical tail.
Weapons: His tail can be used as an highly effective weapon. His original tail was equiped with a bio-electric sting. Later enhancements to his tail included an increase in length from 4' to some 20', addition of a lethal spike which can also release tear gas or acid.
Limitations: Mac Gargan was driven totally mad as Scorpion. His instability and his hatred for Spider-Man and Jonah Jameson ruined his life.

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/images/lizard/ssm238_warm_meat.jpg
(Note this is in perspective... but you get the idea)

McFarlene's Scorpion:
http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/images/scorpion/asm319_anchovies.jpg

But the Scorpion has been drawn within normal human ranges of size.

Next Venom_girl
Oh and if the fight's near a zoo or wildlife area, the Lizard could take it by just calling up lots of snakes and / or gators and overwhelming Gargan.

python99
I think the lizard has a shot at beating him. Your pictures prove a good point;however, looking at the Scorpion picture I noticed that the tail is wrapped around the guard. The scorion is probably holding the guard up to his level. You may be right about the height my mistake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.