Captain America vs U.S. Agent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Captain America

VS

U.S. Agent

Both these guys have indestructible shields and both became superhuman by the same serum but for some unknown reason U.S. Agent lifts 10 tons whiile Cap only lifts 2. Anything Cap can do physically, U.S. Agent can also, and vice versa. But Cap is a better strategist.

So who wins?

Mainstream
Captain America all the way dude....captainamerica and his mighty sheild...capshield

the Darkone
They fought in captain amercia 300 and and captain america kicked his a$$.

ScarletSpider
Cap, because he's Captain America and he's not allowed to lose.

Zahit
Captain America will kick the crap out of him. In the last issue of Invaders,
Agent threw a punch at Cap. Cap caught it and put Agent on his ass
with pressure points.

And just for the record.....
Captain America can lift 800 pounds. That's the peak for humans.
Anything beyond that is considered "super-human" and can't be achieved
without some sort of powers. This has been stated in Marvel many times
over the years.

armandovalles
No but lately i've heard he's been upgraded to around two tons.

JWangSDC
Like I said in a previous post...real human beings can press over 1000 pounds...so its not really an upgrade when they say cap can press in excess of 1000lbs. It's more like a change of scale.

If jinzin reads this he'll *****, but that's just cuz he's a dumbass

K3VIL
U.S. Agent was orinally Class 10 Ton, actually he's Class 20.
An in early days as a costumed hero that fight for the nation, he stomped Cap in their first fight.Then, weakened from being sugmerged into the artic sea for over a day from the Flag Smasher, he was tricked from the Red Skull and unleashed against Captain America, that was nearly getting killed through strangling, Cap survive and win through punching on the head Agent with a backfist double punch.
And Agent was weakened, and during that fight he ripped a huge piece of steel from the ground and throw it at Cap, he missed him with a punch hitting a generator and get electrocuted and survived it, he uses the cables of the generator to strangle Cap.
Cap win in their other fights cause he's the patriot and the boyscout, if the writers put them in close combat situation and write the story not in a crap manner, Agent would beat the living crap out of him.He goes fist to fist with Ronan.

ScarletSpider
Your wording was a bit ambiguous, so I'm just making this clear. Yes, Cap can bench press over 1000 pounds. However, the 800 pound limit they have on him is an over the head press. That's standing up, with his arms fully extended over his head, holding up 800 pounds with supreme effort. U.S. Agent can do the same with 40,000 pounds.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by JWangSDC
Like I said in a previous post...real human beings can press over 1000 pounds...so its not really an upgrade when they say cap can press in excess of 1000lbs. It's more like a change of scale.

That's funny.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by JWangSDC

If jinzin reads this he'll *****, but that's just cuz he's a dumbass Did you see that guy who did that though? He had arms like my legs and a chest like... 8 of my legs put together. I swear if you put a starburst on the center of his chest he would never be able to reach it.

Nataku8188
Who was it Swanky? Last I knew Scott Mendleson held the rec at 875 lb press.

the Darkone
Originally posted by K3VIL
U.S. Agent was orinally Class 10 Ton, actually he's Class 20.
An in early days as a costumed hero that fight for the nation, he stomped Cap in their first fight.Then, weakened from being sugmerged into the artic sea for over a day from the Flag Smasher, he was tricked from the Red Skull and unleashed against Captain America, that was nearly getting killed through strangling, Cap survive and win through punching on the head Agent with a backfist double punch.
And Agent was weakened, and during that fight he ripped a huge piece of steel from the ground and throw it at Cap, he missed him with a punch hitting a generator and get electrocuted and survived it, he uses the cables of the generator to strangle Cap.
Cap win in their other fights cause he's the patriot and the boyscout, if the writers put them in close combat situation and write the story not in a crap manner, Agent would beat the living crap out of him.He goes fist to fist with Ronan.

It already happen in captain america issue300 h2h combat and captain amercia kicked his ass and reclaim his mantel of captain amercia. Captain amercia is a better fighter only thing with us agent is that he is stronger and little more durable. In h2h combat cap wins by a mile.

jinzin
The cap takes this. And sweet jwang, way to be mature. I only **** myself as you so put it when it was said that batman could bench 1000 pounds, causehe can't. If you think that makes me a "dumbass" then I have quite a few ugly words to refer to you with as well, put for the sake of these boards I will refrain.

Metalmanx
You really shouldn't reference that guy who benched 1,005 lbs and compare him to Cap. That guy was just absurdly uh...round. I'm serious, I watched the video and he had a lot of trouble trying to get the microphone even 1 foot from his mouth. He couldn't get it any closer. What Swanky said was true. This guy was not able to touch his chest nor really his opposite arm. Imagine a ball. Now give it short arms and legs. And I suppose put a little head on there. That was this guy.

I would still say peak human is above him. This guy was absurdly abnormal.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You really shouldn't reference that guy who benched 1,005 lbs and compare him to Cap. That guy was just absurdly uh...round. I'm serious, I watched the video and he had a lot of trouble trying to get the microphone even 1 foot from his mouth. He couldn't get it any closer. What Swanky said was true. This guy was not able to touch his chest nor really his opposite arm. Imagine a ball. Now give it short arms and legs. And I suppose put a little head on there. That was this guy.

I would still say peak human is above him. This guy was absurdly abnormal.

Anyone who can press 1000 lbs is not normal. They have specificly changed their body's physique to deal with the amount of power required to do this single task. Think of Wrestlers (The REAL ones) we burn away ridiculous amounts of weight in almost no time, and strive to keep our body lithe, yet strong. Of course we could go to the gym and get huge powerful muscles, but that isn't going to be useful against someone who can move faster and exert their maximum strength for a longer period of time. If you watch matches, the guys who obviously do nothing but pump weights usually overpower their opponents for the first round or so, but by the third round they just don't have the gas anymore, while guys who's muscles are smaller seem to be able to apply a lot of power the whole match.

It's sacrificing mobility for power. I doubt whoever this guy is that you mentioned could do more than 1 rep at that weight, hell, I bet any wrestler, martial artists, or athelete can do more pushups simply because he can't keep putting out the same amount of strength for a long time.

BTW, how much did he weigh?

jinzin
agreed, well said. so your a wrestler too eh?

Nataku8188
Yeah. 125, might be doing 130 this upcoming season.

jinzin
oh you're an itty bitty. lol. just jokin. how old are ya?

Nataku8188
The toughest classes are like 130-145. Even 125 and 152 are real tough, mainly cause these guys are all around the same body size and speed, but they just get stronger and stronger! It's freakin' ridiculous! Once you hit like 160 the guys start to get taller, broader, and by 171/189 you're seein' the powerhouses. 275 is almost always a fat-fest though.

Wonderman
I love Cap. But i Love the U.S.Agent better. He's the new Hero dude. We saw Wrecker beat Cap. I think U.S.Agent knows a thing or two and Cap is a stratigist.
Agent wins in the right moment. Or the wrong one. End of story.

Metalmanx
I honestly don't know how much that guy weighed, but if I had to take a guess, I'd say somewhere over two hundred lbs. Maybe even more than that. Might even be close to three hundred, I dunno. I'm not terribly good at judging weight. He was definitely not normal, not a human that you would base the term "peak human" from. This guy had little stubby arms and legs, and he was barely able to lift his arms in a certain way to bench the weight, but he managed to pull it off somehow.

And yea, he could only do one rep. That's all he had in him.

Nataku8188
He had to be at least 300lbs, quite likely around 400.

jinzin
yeah thus far I've found 152 to definitely be the hardest weight to wrestle at. In that class there are so many kids who have a maxed out muscle capacity for their body weights. Full of kids strong as oxes with ridiculous speed to back it up.

Good luck to ya in the next couple of years though, I know the fasting, and weight cutting can get out of control so be careful. and practices are well......hell. But good luck all the same.

K3VIL
Originally posted by the Darkone
It already happen in captain america issue300 h2h combat and captain amercia kicked his ass and reclaim his mantel of captain amercia. Captain amercia is a better fighter only thing with us agent is that he is stronger and little more durable. In h2h combat cap wins by a mile.
In a crossover Wolverine killed Lobo.In a X-Men comic book Wolverine withstand with punches on the face from a pissed off Namor and don't even blink an eye.
Do you know how is called all that?CRAP WRITING.
Agent isn't the last idiot when it comes to fighting, and less skilled guys than Agent give troubles to Cap.Protocide, that was in suspended animation for over 40 years nearly killed Cap, but also they let him beating U.S. Agent, a really no sense fight, it all happened to show that the super soldier serum is the best source of superpower.CRAP WRITING indeed.
U.S. Agent survived from being blasted by Ronan and was gaining the upper hand in a fist to fist fight with him.Ronan, not the Wrecker or some freakin Hydra supersoldier.Ronan that gived troubles to Genis-Vell the Captain Marvel.
U.S. Agent hitted him in a certain way, like on the low zone of his back, on his knees, on the neck and he was certainly hitting critical points or pressure points, cause Ronan blasted him to stop him, a mere human.
Now seeing Cap stomping this guy is really CRAP.If Cap wasn't the boy scout, the writers would let him killing the flag guy in their first meeting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.