Apocalypse vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Who would win this Huge Fight?

Onslaught (without franklin or nate)

VS

Apocalypse

DigiMark007
Even without Frank and Nate, Onsluahgt is Magneto and Xavier. Magneto beat Apocalypse by himself. And a wicked-powerful telepath won't make things easier. Onslaught wins easily.

-DM

armandovalles
If Apocalypse didnt try to telepathically beat Onslaught an instead tried to physically fight him like the Savage Hulk did in Onslaught: Marvel Universe, would Apocalypse have beaten him.

Personally, I think Apocalypse wouldve beat the sh't out of Onslaught if he brawled with him.

Who does everyone else think would take this?

GalacticStorm
Onslaught would murder apocalypse. Physically and psionically

DarthLazious
I agree

demigawd
It took Apocalypse forever to physically beat Cable WITH the TO virus and a spear. No way he's even touching Onslaught...

Mainstream
could go either way...their more evenly matched than you might think...and Apoc is immortal....technically.

GalacticStorm
"could go either way...their more evenly matched than you might think...and Apoc is immortal....technically."

Well that sure helped him well against phoenix and cable didnt it? wink

demigawd
Even assuming Apocalyse physically could break Onslaught's armor (he can't, but let's pretend), then what?

Apocalypse has no strength feats. I'm not convinced he's that strong.

Mainstream
hmmmmm Apoc could grow really really really big use his atomic altering abilities to kick Onslut....excuss me Onslaught off this planet!

GalacticStorm
just like he did to cable and phoenix yeah?

Xplosive
Apocalypse would win and sometimes I am just sad by you people, saying Cable fought with him with strnght, why don't you think with your own head, everyone knows that Apcoalypsee physicall strenght is immesurably beyond Cable. Apcoalypse probably wounld't have any trouble breaching Onslaught armor.

Mainstream
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
just like he did to cable and phoenix yeah?

he was in Scott's body and not is own...so that don't count. big grin

armandovalles
in hulk like 455 Apoc severely overpowered the savage hulk when hulk was really pissed so..............

demigawd
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse would win and sometimes I am just sad by you people, saying Cable fought with him with strnght, why don't you think with your own head, everyone knows that Apcoalypsee physicall strenght is immesurably beyond Cable. Apcoalypse probably wounld't have any trouble breaching Onslaught armor.

Actually everybody DOESN'T know Apocalypse's physical strength is immeasurable beyond Cable, because Apocalypse has never done much of anything to show his strength. Caliban broke Poccy's grip on him, and Caliban at the time was Class 10. Poccy went toe to toe with Cable in a physical fight that went on for a long time. Do you think Cable could go toe to toe in a physical fight with the Hulk like that? He couldn't overpower a dry Namor, either. Couldn't physically overpower Loki, or the High Evolutionary. I'd put Poccy at around Thing level in strength.

That was before he was in Scott's body. Jean owned him and revealed him to be a little old man. Only after that did he take Scott's body - Jean (JEAN of all people!) ruined his.

The issue began with Poccy having Hulk in a leveraged braced position. We don't know how Poccy got in that position with Hulk in the first place, but once you're in that position, you have leverage - so how strong you are and how strong Hulk is becomes meaningless. Spider-man could have held Hulk in that position and Hulk wouldn't have been able to escape. Secondly, Hulk wasn't fighting back anyway. He was busy dying from radiation poisoning and just wanted somebody to help him.

Lord S
Apcoalypse probably wounld't have any trouble breaching Onslaught armor. Probably not...but that doesn't guarantee he'll be able to take the fight to him. Thor was able to breach Onslaught's armour too, and it didn't seem to faze him. There was a reason Apocalypse was keeping his distance throughout the whole fiasco...he wanted no part of Onslaught.

armandovalles
well, actually no, he probably couldve taken onslaught down, or at least his armor, but he acted with his brain instead of his brawn, he realized the heroes would defeat onslaught sooner or later and then he would just have to pick up the pieces and rule, since there no longer would be many heroes to stop him.

savagerampage
Are you guys kidding me? apocalypse would be trashed from here to pluto. He had to help cable, to fight onslaught. He even admitted himself that he is no match for onslaught. Thats why he and cable teamed up.

Onslaught can grow just as big as apocalypse, but thats not the point, he beats apocy easily, with minimal effort.

demigawd
Originally posted by armandovalles
well, actually no, he probably couldve taken onslaught down, or at least his armor, but he acted with his brain instead of his brawn, he realized the heroes would defeat onslaught sooner or later and then he would just have to pick up the pieces and rule, since there no longer would be many heroes to stop him.

And as we can all see, Apocalypse took great advantage of the hero-less post-Onslaught world by....umm....

leonheartmm
seeing that a even galactus wud get trashed by onlaught, all i have to say is, R U GUYS SERIOUS, apocalypse doesnt stand a chance.

DigiMark007
Onslaught has Magneto's powers in him (among other...some more powerful)...Magneto beat Apocalypse in AoA. Why is there even two sides to this debate??

-DM

Cosmic Cube
Immortality doesn't win fights.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Onslaught has Magneto's powers in him (among other...some more powerful)...Magneto beat Apocalypse in AoA. Why is there even two sides to this debate??

-DM

Because this forum is full of Apoc fanboys.

Apoc got his ass beat by Cable in melee combat. Apoc has shown no ability to do anything worthwhile, ever. Sinister is more succesful against the X-men then he is. Therefore, I deem Apoc obsolete.

demigawd
I wouldn't say FULL of Apoc fanboys. Three tops. Not that there's anything wrong with being a fanboy (*cough*IloveMagneto*cough*), as long as you present valid reasons supporting your character.

Xplosive
Originally posted by demigawd
I'd put Poccy at around Thing level in strength.

/B]

Apocalpyse is easily strogner than Cable, I don't understand you, how can you comapre them phisically, it's not worhtarguing about that, it's just isn't. Apocaylpse I don't remeeber saying he is no match for Onsalught, he only said he could stop it (it doens't mean he actully could), but he didn't say he is no match for Onlsaghut.

demigawd
Sure Poccy is stronger than Cable. But however strong Poccy is, he was unable to quickly put Cable down in a purely physical fight. That's unimpressive. if Poccy had Hulk-level strength, the fight would have been over immediately. Just look at what Hulk did to Cable.

kgkg
Is this a joke? he can't handle magneto let alone Onslaught.

savagerampage
doesnt poccy have 100 class strength?

Xplosive
Sure Poccy is stronger than Cable. But however strong Poccy is, he was unable to quickly put Cable down in a purely physical fight. That's unimpressive. if Poccy had Hulk-level strength, the fight would have been over immediately. Just look at what Hulk did to Cable.

If you remeber he stopped savage Hulk phisically (it's fact), I don't think Cable could do that.

GalacticStorm
"doesnt poccy have 100 class strength?"

I think he can empower himself to hav that by drawing on outside energy sources butnot as standard. Cables got class 10 strength because of his augmentations and because apocalypse hasnt demonstrated he clearly outclasses him in that area id put him around class 20 at the most as standard.

Xplosive
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"doesnt poccy have 100 class strength?"

I think he can empower himself to hav that by drawing on outside energy sources butnot as standard. Cables got class 10 strength because of his augmentations and because apocalypse hasnt demonstrated he clearly outclasses him in that area id put him around class 20 at the most as standard.

You would put Apocalypse in class 20.

Molecule man
There's nothing to argue about Onslaught would destroy Apoc easily. He is one of the most OVERRATED mutants characters ever in MU

Lord S
Originally posted by leonheartmm
seeing that a even galactus wud get trashed by onlaught Are you feeling ok?

Especially when you're NOT immortal...like Apoc ain't.

demigawd
If you remeber he stopped savage Hulk phisically (it's fact), I don't think Cable could do that.

He didn't stop Savage Hulk physically. I already explained this in the page before.

Xplosive
He didn't stop Savage Hulk physically. I already explained this in the page before.

He did restrain Hulk phisically, I already said this in the post before.

demigawd
Like I said before, the issue began with Poccy having Hulk in a leveraged braced position. We don't know how Poccy got in that position with Hulk in the first place, but once you're in that position, you have leverage - so how strong you are and how strong Hulk is becomes meaningless. Spider-man could have held Hulk in that position and Hulk wouldn't have been able to escape. Secondly, Hulk wasn't fighting back anyway. He was busy dying from radiation poisoning and just wanted somebody to help him. In order to keep Hulk in a position only requires two things: 1)Being big enough to lean back and lift Hulks feet off the ground without you being off the ground and 2)Being able to lift/support Hulks weight, which I believe is around 800 pounds. That's it! That's all! You don't have to actually be stronger than the Hulk to keep him like that. In fact, you can be Class 1/2 and do it. It's a common Judo trick....

So now that we've established that Apocalypse is at least Class 1/2....

Xplosive
Like I said before, the issue began with Poccy having Hulk in a leveraged braced position. We don't know how Poccy got in that position with Hulk in the first place, but once you're in that position, you have leverage - so how strong you are and how strong Hulk is becomes meaningless. Spider-man could have held Hulk in that position and Hulk wouldn't have been able to escape. Secondly, Hulk wasn't fighting back anyway. He was busy dying from radiation poisoning and just wanted somebody to help him. In order to keep Hulk in a position only requires two things: 1)Being big enough to lean back and lift Hulks feet off the ground without you being off the ground and 2)Being able to lift/support Hulks weight, which I believe is around 800 pounds. That's it! That's all! You don't have to actually be stronger than the Hulk to keep him like that. In fact, you can be Class 1/2 and do it. It's a common Judo trick....

So now that we've established that Apocalypse is at least Class 1/2....

LOL. wink

armandovalles
okay okay, how about the Apoc from the cartoon show. The one from the cartoon show i say could easily destroy Onslaught. He beat Magneto, Mystique, Cable, and the X-Men all at the same time and wouldve killed them all too if it wasnt for the 20+ psychics.

Lord S
Which cartoon are you referring to? TAS or Evolution?

In TAS he didn't accomplish much in the way of anything...except had a few cool lines.

In Evolution he was a badass to be sure, but still not at the level of someone like Onslaught.

armandovalles
I never saw him in Evolution, the series ended before they had a chance to show him didnt it?

I'm talking about the Animated series from the 90's, he was nearly invincible then, he would've defeated Magneto, Mystique, Cable, and the X-Men all at the same time and wouldve killed them all too if it wasnt for the 20+ psychics.

Lord S
No they did show him in Evolution, a two-part series where he threatened the world.

In the four-part 'Beyond Good and Evil' series, (which you're referring to), it's true that Apoc came close to realizing his dream, but you forget how vulnerable he still was. He got punked by Magneto, only to be saved by his Horsemen. All the 'power' exhibited had more to do with the power of the 'Axis of Time', (actually called 'Limbo'), than with Apocalypse. Basically anyone who controlled the Axis, controlled everything...not necessarily Apoc. Plus you're forgetting one key element in the whole scenario...Immortus (that annoying janitor), the true ruler of Limbo. He was clearly toying with everyone, just sitting back and watching. He could have turned the tables on Apocalypse any time he wanted to.

armandovalles
yea, but he didnt, I'm just saying that, in my opinion, Apocalypse was Almighty in the 90's animated series.

Lord S
He didn't because the psychics already did the job for him.

demigawd
90s animated Apoc was almighty and STILL got shown up by Magneto. Yeah!

Lord S
Yeah Magneto was the man in TAS! Even I totally marked out for him.

Xplosive
okay okay, how about the Apoc from the cartoon show. The one from the cartoon show i say could easily destroy Onslaught. He beat Magneto, Mystique, Cable, and the X-Men all at the same time and wouldve killed them all too if it wasnt for the 20+ psychics.

In TAS he destroyed X-Men in 1 second (all X-Men and Bishop).
He wasn't punked by Magneto (if you look close, he was thrown when he wasn't looking, when he was looking, and he was normal size and Magneto and Mystique were, she with her gun, Magneto by his power, were shooting at Apocalypse, he wasn't even moved and Magento full blast stand literally 2 second agaisnt Apocalypse blast), he wasn't hurt for 0.00001% (so don't talk about vulenrability, he wasn't hurt by 0,000001% and you know it, and he can fly, he would return, but damage was 0,0001% and by the end Apcoaylpse one blast wit relax would kill Magneto if Wolvie wouldn't save him and what Sinister said to Magneto after that, betraying Apocalypse is trully a fool game,) And it was the 20+ psychihc who were the most powerful psychihc in the universe, and even then Xavier said, only because Lazarus chamber was gone, he was gone and were able to beat him (otherway they wouldn,'t and even Stryfe was among those psychihc, that is true Apocalypse and power, someitme I even hate comic Apoclypse cause he is so weak comapred to cartoon), so don't comapre Magento, it's not worth to compare or mentioning him to cartoon Apocalypse, most pwoerful mutants, pscyhih in the whole universe need to defeat him, and only becasue Chamebr was gone, that tells you soemthing). Knowing comic and cartoon, there are fans and fans, many and many, who says tha only Apocalypse from cartoon lives up to his name, that ony cartoon Apocalypse desrves such name to carry, in terms of powers and everything (in cartoon he almsot erased whole existence). There was once big topic, about Apocalypse in TAS, there were hundreds and hundrets of post (Marvel fans, everyone), and it was more than 90% people who agreed that someone like Silver Surfer would be joke to Apocalypse from cartoon. And armandovalles, believ that 99% of people would say Apocalypse from TAS was far far and far above Magento (not worht menioning), except such as demigawd. Everyone who wathced knows that. And in Evolution Apocalypse defetead Magento in 1 second, so not worth mentionng in same sentence and no worth mentioning in in the same post.

Xplosive
And the thread about Apocaylpse from TAS was ended up in enormous big thread for TAS Apocalypse, Apocalypse from TAS is too ridcously powerful and is better to stay out from that Apocalypse and to continue with comic Apocalypse where he was more reasonible and is better to stick to that Apocalypse (who is also original, altough many said TAS Apocalypse is right one who should ever be to carry that name, but is too one sided becasue he is just too powerful). Everyone agreed and it's been two years since that and no one wants to mention TAS Apocalypse from then.

kgkg
90s animated Apoc was almighty and STILL got shown up by Magneto. Yeah!

In the X-men cartoon it was like this.

Gladiator > Apc > Jugs > Magneto > X-men

in evolution:

Apc >>>>>>>>>>> magneto , X-men

armandovalles
in evolution was Apoc really that powerful? what were the episodes called that he was shown in?

Xplosive
Originally posted by kgkg
In the X-men cartoon it was like this.

Gladiator > Apc > Jugs > Magneto > X-men

in evolution:

Apc >>>>>>>>>>> magneto , X-men

In TAS, Apocalypse didn't even want to bother with Gladiator, Apocalypse would be clearly much too much for him. Rogue in the end was able to fight with Gladiator, with Apocalypse never (she was afraid of him, why she wasn't of Gladiator), she was killed in 1 second along with others. 20+ most pwoerful psyhich in the whole universe needed to defead Apocaylpse, and only beacuse of Lazarus chameb was gone, like Xavier said, and you know that Gladiator doens't macth close to such power. TAS Apocalypse was just too much as was Evolution Apocalypse.

demigawd
Apocalypse and Magneto fought on even terms in TAS. Magneto got the better of him twice, and the third encounter, Apocalyse had already acquired the power he was seeking. Even then, he didn't hurt Magneto. They were portrayed as equals in their encounters, with Magneto doing more damage.

Xplosive
in evolution was Apoc really that powerful? what were the episodes called that he was shown in?

Hey give me your e-mail, I will send you his episode he was in Evolution. Almighty fan of Magneto, demigawd was shocked by Evolution Apocalypse, he himseld said that he was just too much. He even said that Evolution Apocalypse could beat comic Thanos, comic Mgaento and comic Apocalypse at the same time, and that was told by demigawd, so that should mean something.

armandovalles
My Email?

Xplosive
Apocalypse and Magneto fought on even terms in TAS. Magneto got the better of him twice, and the third encounter, Apocalyse had already acquired the power he was seeking. Even then, he didn't hurt Magneto. They were portrayed as equals in their encounters, with Magneto doing more damage.

Hey 20+ psyhic in the whole universe (Magneto mere of insect), believe me for once demigawd, I am so experiecn with TAS Apocalypse also in other forums, trhoug so many forums, where in thread where was 1000 post and where 90% agreed he is just too, ridcuodl powerul in TAS, it was said some like SS is joke agaistn TAS Apocalypse (they agred Onslaugh wouldn't be macth for TAS Apcoaylpse and there 90% of 1000 post whoagreed with that, so of course I will go wtih them than just you, look also kgkg agres Apocalypse>Magneto in TAS), I mean more than 500 of people there agreed, and you are only one, so of course I will go wiht 100 other than just you and I have been in too many thread about TAS Apocalypse (they were thinking logicly and was also awere Magneto blast lasted 1 second agaistn Apocalypse, he killed in 1 second all X-Men, and they didn't care about the fight, they care about pwoer leve and is it clear in TAS, Apocalypse was more than just too much, really not worth mentiont, look Apocalypse in the end almost kiled him, while Magneto dind't hurt him for 0,000001% in whole encoutner, and 20 most powerful pshi for Apcaoylse, Magento is leterlly not wort mentioning. And don't care about the fight, it's only worse beacuse MAnus dind't hurt hil a little, thou all TAS, Apocalypse power level was shown too much and Magneto is not worth menitnong.

Xplosive
My Email?

Yes I will send you in e-mail with YSI.

demigawd
Yeah, Evolution Apoc basically started out the way comic Apoc wanted to become in the 12 storyline. It's largely inspired by the 12 storyline, in fact. Evo Apoc was basically at Onslaught level.

Xplosive
Yeah, Evolution Apoc basically started out the way comic Apoc wanted to become in the 12 storyline. It's largely inspired by the 12 storyline, in fact. Evo Apoc was basically at Onslaught level.

Probably above Onslaught level.

kgkg
Evolution characters were weak.

Except jugs, and Acp.

You saw what the sentinels did.

but capare to there comic couter part they are nothing(except apc).

demigawd
And Apoc's powers in Evo had absolutely NOTHING to do with his powers anywhere else. That could have been Darkseid or Thanos and no one would have been the wiser.

demigawd
Hey 20+ psyhic in the whole universe (Magneto mere of insect), believe me for once demigawd, I am so experiecn with TAS Apocalypse also in other forums, trhoug so many forums, where in thread where was 1000 post and where 90% agreed he is just too, ridcuodl powerul in TAS, it was said some like SS is joke agaistn TAS Apocalypse (they agred Onslaugh wouldn't be macth for TAS Apcoaylpse and there 90% of 1000 post whoagreed with that, so of course I will go wtih them than just you, look also kgkg agres Apocalypse>Magneto in TAS), I mean more than 500 of people there agreed, and you are only one, so of course I will go wiht 100 other than just you and I have been in too many thread about TAS Apocalypse (they were thinking logicly and was also awere Magneto blast lasted 1 second agaistn Apocalypse, he killed in 1 second all X-Men, and they didn't care about the fight, they care about pwoer leve and is it clear in TAS, Apocalypse was more than just too much, really not worth mentiont, look Apocalypse in the end almost kiled him, while Magneto dind't hurt him for 0,000001% in whole encoutner, and 20 most powerful pshi for Apcaoylse, Magento is leterlly not wort mentioning. And don't care about the fight, it's only worse beacuse MAnus dind't hurt hil a little, thou all TAS, Apocalypse power level was shown too much and Magneto is not worth menitnong.

Doesn't matter. Neither of them were hurt in their fights. Magneto was in fine shape afterwards, Apocalyse wasn't hurt either. The difference is, Apoc needed his horsemen to save him after Magneto tossed Apoc out the window. Magneto only retreated because all of Apoc's servants along with Apoc and Sinister ganged up on him.

armandovalles
My email is [email protected]

armandovalles
so r u gonna email it?

armandovalles
hey Xplosive did u e-mail it yet to me?

Xplosive
hey Xplosive did u e-mail it yet to me?

No not yetr, Ia msending to you, it will need time, Iw ill give you all epsideo wit hApcoay in Evolution

Lord S
My email is [email protected]
so r u gonna email it?
hey Xplosive did u e-mail it yet to me? Ever heard of private messaging?

Xplosive please do me a favour and type proper English. You know how painful it was trying to sift through your last posts?

Now, getting to your 'points'. 500 or 1000 illminded people can agree with you, and you with them on any topic, it doesn't make you right. And Apocalypse was not uber-powerful in TAS...he was in a place, and had access to technology that was way beyond his means.

Lord S
what were the episodes called that he was shown in? http://www.tvtome.com/XMenEvolution

You get everything from an entire episode list to episode summaries. For X-Men Evo, and every other cartoon.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Lord S
Ever heard of private messaging?

Xplosive please do me a favour and type proper English. You know how painful it was trying to sift through your last posts?

Now, getting to your 'points'. 500 or 1000 illminded people can agree with you, and you with them on any topic, it doesn't make you right. And Apocalypse was not uber-powerful in TAS...he was in a place, and had access to technology that was way beyond his means.

Hey I have been too much through this, I don't need anything more, I have too much experience with that TAS Apocalpyse, you care not right, I ahve been just too much, yo ar just one man, you ahev to realize that. You are not illmined, it's stupid you say that.
And demigawd, Magneto was hurt beacuse he fell uncousined immediatelyl, Apocalypse did that with greatest ease. And Apocalypse didn't feel pain, nothing. In Obssession, the ship beyond the star (like it was called) Apocalypse in TAS found no weaknees in Apocalypse, and the ship supoesdly be forever, Apocalypse shook it with his blast, which led to destruction. And demigawd, you must understand that in TAS Cyclops blew away Apocalypse, when he wasn't watching (but immedatiyl stood up and laughing, but when he was watching, nothing moved him and he was normal size, the same with Magneto, he moved him, as Cyclops also did (but that doens't prove aynthing), but in both occasion he was totally unhurt, and Magneto would die if there wouldn't be Wolvie. Apocalypse killed X-Men and Bishop in 1 second like they were insect, if Magneto would be there, he would die also just like an insect. And when Apocalypse and Magneto blasted, Magneto lasted 2 second and was blown, but he was lucky blast didn't hit him directly, and Magetno used his full power blast, beacuse he couldn't hold it anymore, if he could he would increse, but no he used all and couldn't handle 2 seconds and you could hear though his voice, he couldn't even talk anymore, while in Time Fugiteves Apocalypse demonsterd much greter power than in that blast against Magneto (and already against that Apocalypse weak blast comapred to Time Fugitives, Magneto lasted 2 seconds, and in Time Fugitives Apocalypse blast was much greater, Magneto is insect). Cartoon Apocalypse is too much (20 most pwoerful psyhic and woudl be uselles if Lazaruis would still exist). Like I said, I have been too much through this in years, so it's pointless for you, like you see I have never even wanted to mention cartoon Apocalypse before until now, and I won't anymore, casue this is comic book forum.
You could PM me your mail.

Xplosive
And does anyone else want to send him some episode, beaucse YSI is for 25 downloads.

Maestro
Well onslaught did manage to rip out the gem of cyttarok and throw juggernaut from new york all the way to the xmen manor, thats when he only had magneto and xaviers powers, that alone shows that he could beat apocalypse physically.

Lord S
Ok Xplosive, I need a few points straightened out, cause I can hardly understand what you're saying. You're rambling.

Here's some shocking news for you...you are 'just one man' too...or do you believe you're something more? I also have 'too much experience', (like that means something), with X-Men TAS...been watching since '92 and own the entire series. I have almost every episode memorized, so HAH.

You are not illmined, it's stupid you say that.

No I'm not...thank you for mentioning it.

And demigawd, Magneto was hurt beacuse he fell uncousined immediatelyl, Apocalypse did that with greatest ease. And Apocalypse didn't feel pain, nothing.

What the hell are you talking about? Fell uncousined, (which I'll assume means, unconscious), immediately? IIRC, Magneto nailed him with his magnetic power, causing him fall out of the castle. Magneto also fell backwards for a moment, but got right back up and was confronted by Mr. Sinister.

In Obssession, the ship beyond the star (like it was called) Apocalypse in TAS found no weaknees in Apocalypse, and the ship supoesdly be forever, Apocalypse shook it with his blast, which led to destruction.

Ok you must on crack here. I don't recall any discussion or speculation about Apoc's weakness from the ship. The ship became damaged when Archangel slammed into the controls. The ship then became further damaged when 'she', already weakened, overexerted herself in trapping Apocalypse in that vessel. Notice how Apoccy could NOT break free from the ship's grasp.

Apocalypse killed X-Men and Bishop in 1 second like they were insect, if Magneto would be there, he would die also just like an insect.

When? In Beyond Good and Evil? Bishop was never killed.

while in Time Fugiteves Apocalypse demonsterd much greter power than in that blast against Magneto (and already against that Apocalypse weak blast comapred to Time Fugitives, Magneto lasted 2 seconds, and in Time Fugitives Apocalypse blast was much greater, Magneto is insect).

What power did Apocalypse display in Time Fugitives? Aside from his shape-changing, routine energy blasts, and a forcefield? And why are you comparing him to Magneto? You're speaking in riddles, man.

Like I said, I have been too much through this in years, so it's pointless for you,

Thank you for mentioning your 'experience'...it's impressive, even though your memory needs a little help. A lot of us are very experienced as well...in X-Men TAS and the Marvel Universe in general. The glaring difference between us and you is that most of us actually possess a modicum of knowledge regarding the subject.

Mainstream
AoA Apoc was weaker than regular apoc...he has to heal..regular Apoc is beyond having to heal. I was kidding about Apoc taking Onslaught..but being how Apoc so easily captured the so called master of magnetism in the regular marvel universe...I can't see how anyone with at least a 2nd grade education could believe Magneto could take down the mighty En Sabah Nur.

guy222
Originally posted by Mainstream
AoA Apoc was weaker than regular apoc...he has to heal..regular Apoc is beyond having to heal. I was kidding about Apoc taking Onslaught..but being how Apoc so easily captured the so called master of magnetism in the regular marvel universe...I can't see how anyone with at least a 2nd grade education could believe Magneto could take down the mighty En Sabah Nur.

Onslaught FTW

quanchi112
onslaught is on another level than apoc. onslaught with the easy win.

Alfheim
Onslaught is going to win, didnt he need Cables help to fight him. Apoc could possibly win with prep.

Utrigita
strange to look at these threads and see what they say and what we say today, things really change.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
strange to look at these threads and see what they say and what we say today, things really change.

Its good to learn smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.