Ep 3 - 3 Days early in London

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Plagueis
Marathon to Show All Six 'Star Wars' Films
By Associated Press
2 hours ago

LOS ANGELES - All six chapters of George Lucas' science-fiction saga - including the final one, "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - will screen in a daylong marathon May 16 at London's Leicester Square.

About 1,000 tickets will go on sale Monday morning for the marathon, which will give fans a chance to see "Revenge of the Sith" three days before its U.S. and United Kingdom debut May 19, according to California-based Lucasfilm. Tickets will be available at the Empire Leicester Square box office and online.

The marathon will begin at 7 a.m. with the original "Star Wars" and run about 14 hours, plus meal breaks. The evening screening of "Revenge of the Sith" will be held across the street from the film's London premiere, which Lucas will attend along with key cast members.

"Revenge of the Sith" chronicles the final steps to the dark side for Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen) as he transforms into Darth Vader, the villain of the original "Star Wars" trilogy.

jedi2187
Do you know anyone who's going?

Darth Plagueis
I just read this right before posting, so I don't personally know of anyone that is going.
It sounds like a blast, though.....all previous 5 movies on the big screen, with breaks for meals and then Episode3!!
I would love to go, but living in the states makes it difficult (and cost prohibitive) to seriously consider.....

jedi2187
I hope they do something like this here in the US; probably won't happen until late summer or fall.

SW3HP4IJ4
That's cool. I can't wait to see Episode III

Darth Plagueis
As successful as 3 is likely to be, there will probably be lots of marathon showings here, but (like you said) probably not until later in the year. As news of this breaks wider, I will be curious to see if anyone who posts here on KMC is going to that marathon, as they will see the movie 3 days before the rest of us.

((The_Anomaly))
i saw this on theforce.net

Darth Plagueis
um...okay, but not everyone here goes to TFN...and it had not been posted here...Yes, I used the almighty SEARCH button....
big grin

((The_Anomaly))
lol, i wasent saying ts bad u posetd it...

i was just saying, i read it, damn them for being able to see the movie early.... miffed

HAROLD
sucks for me. I'm in the States.

Darth Plagueis
Yeah me too......
Just out of curiosity, I looked up the theater online to see what ticket prices are, but couldn't find any info....maybe someone who lives in or around London can find out.....

DenKi
Im seeing episode 3 afew days before it airs, my friends works at the Cinema and hes letting me in to watch and *Test* the film before its shown to the public.

jedi2187
Originally posted by DenKi
Im seeing episode 3 afew days before it airs, my friends works at the Cinema and hes letting me in to watch and *Test* the film before its shown to the public.

U lucky dog wink Let us know how you like it!

eXSBass
I'm doing it. I'll be getting my ticket on Monday and off to Traf Sq. on the opening night.

Sadako of Girth
I'll probably check out the Details a bit later nearer the time... It'll be playing at the Leister square UCI cinema..... eps 4,5,6,1,2 and then 3 on May 16.... Starting at 7am apparently....

Stunrun
Originally posted by jedi2187
Do you know anyone who's going?

i amHappy Dance

macgeek2005
Well... your gonna have to tell us how it is, WITHOUT spoiling things like "I am your father" is there is anything like that.

Stunrun
ill let you guys know 3 days in advance about what it was like, but i wont say anything about the plot, but alot of people here have read the script, so what is there to tell?

DenKi
Lmao what is there too Tell, the Script only tells you the basics

Darth_Vader05
Yeah which means we will get to download it earlier but i wont until i see the movie damn you UK people are lucky im going to watch 1-2 then go see 3 and then come home and watch 4-5-6 so i will be up all night.

DARTH STEVIOUS
i am going but not see the movies but to see george lucas and hayden christian and other star so i can get there autographs yesssssssssssssssssssss. There will also be the orcestra playing star wars songs outside i can wait only 30 mins away for me

Stunrun
30 minutes away? lol, i gotta travel like 20 miles by train. So i'd have to be ready to leave by 5 am to catch the first showing at 7 am messed messed

Darth Plagueis
Wah! I'd have to catch a transcontinental flight 10 hours before that!!!
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.