Hulk vs ......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sTaTiC sHoCk
hulk vs goku discuss

ZephroCarnelian
No. We will not discuss Goku!

lol, only joking.

But Goku is a silly silly character, lol.

These guys both get stronger when they need to - but personally I think Hulk doesn't take as long about it as Goku.

Don't get me wrong - I'd rather turn Gold than Green when I'm angry, lol! But unless Goku decides to do something outrageous n destroy the world, Hulk will kill him.

Of course, he'll only get wished back again lol...

sTaTiC sHoCk
i actually think goku would win coz all he has to do is the spirit bomb and the hulk's done

ZephroCarnelian
Hmmm... I dunno - Hulks taken nukes before n I can't see an SB doing much more to him either...

And if Goku destroys the world... well - even he can't breath in space, so he's pretty much screwed too lol. D

Kento
Hulk isn't exactly Pure of heart...So Spirit Bomb would probably work...He's just have to get higher then Hulk could jump cause Hulk wouldn't stand there, and let it charge.

jplatinum
Goku won't need spirit bomb for hulk.
Goku is stronger, more powerful, runs/flys at lightspeed, fights at warpspeed, has martial-arts mastery, has unbreakable will to win, has too many tricks up his sleeve, and can blast the H-E-double hockey sticks out of Hulk without ever touching him.
Goku decimates Hulk easily and quickly.
Hulk near death, reverts back to Banner and is on life support for months.
Goku wins 10/10 without going pass ssj1.

Btw. I thought DBZ was banned.

Scoobless
did you miss out Goku from the thread title to avoid getting it closed?

lol

Xplosive
Originally posted by jplatinum
Goku won't need spirit bomb for hulk.
Goku is stronger, more powerful, runs/flys at lightspeed, fights at warpspeed, has martial-arts mastery, has unbreakable will to win, has too many tricks up his sleeve, and can blast the H-E-double hockey sticks out of Hulk without ever touching him.
Goku decimates Hulk easily and quickly.
Hulk near death, reverts back to Banner and is on life support for months.
Goku wins 10/10 without going pass ssj1.

Btw. I thought DBZ was banned.

Hulk is stronger, but anything else you said is true

K3VIL
To get to Goku's level Hulk would need to enrage maybe a dozen times more than when he destroyed Onslaught's armor.
And meanwhile, Goku murdered him with one punch and disintegrate his body with an energy blast.
Plus, Hulk gets stronger?Do you know what Kaioken is?Anyway, Goku wins.

Paola
when you will learn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.