Order Sixty-Six *SPOILERS*****

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

macgeek2005
Order Sixty-Six could be the saddest moment in the film. I wonder how it will be shown.

We see Plo Koon getting blown up, in the TV Spot, we see Ayla Secura, and Ki Adi-Mundi getting surrounded by clones in the Trailer, and we know that Yoda, and Obi-wan, both have the same expierience, but escape, because they are crafy jedi.

How many other Jedi will it show? Will it be like...

Sidious: It is time. Execute order sixty-six.

Commander Cody: It will be done, my lord.

and then will it show like one minute of battle on about 100 different worlds?

There should be really sad, dramatic music, as it interchanges between many different worlds, and you see the clone army turn against the jedi.

darthmonkey9206
heh, OMG

macgeek2005
Do you have a problem? Order Sixty-Six is one of the most intense moments in the Star Wars Saga. It is the climax of the Clone Wars.

darthmonkey9206
I think its order 67 buddy. wink

GreatJediKnight
^ order 67 are you sereios (sp) cause i hope not .

kiadimundijedi
NO ITS ORDER 69 DUDE !!!

kiadimundijedi
I thought it was Order 66 though

kiadimundijedi
OLD NEWS ROCKS

darthmonkey9206
hmmm, an edit button there is.

macgeek2005
It's order sixty six.

Red Superfly
Sad? I'll be loving every minute of it. Go Empire!

macgeek2005
Oh, i'll love every minute of it too. But it'll be sad for the Republic. and the Jedi.

umraan
i hate the empire. **** the emepror.

((The_Anomaly))
yea, ill be lovin it too....muhaahahhaha!!!!

darkside! evil face

darth_achilles
where is there a spoiler here?

((The_Anomaly))
^^LOL!

i dunno? order 66? people might not know thats what the order to kill the jedi was called roll eyes (sarcastic)

macgeek2005
The spoiler is that the clones turn against the jedi, by an order from sidious himself.

smoker4
Whats order 66?, chicken chowmein with fried rice?

Darth Plagueis
Close Smoker....Clones chowdown on fried Jedi.....

smoker4
Lol i knew it, damn laughing out loud

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by smoker4
Whats order 66?, chicken chowmein with fried rice?

lol, nice. laughing

macgeek2005
Why is everyone making fun of Episode III? Are you guys Star Wars fans?

Red Superfly
They are Star Wars fans, having fun.

smoker4
Originally posted by macgeek2005

sleep

hazkid
HELP! is order 66 mentioned in the cestus deception? does anyone know what page?

TheElectricFox
why do you continually post old information macgeek???

order sixty six is something you get at the CITY WOK

macgeek2005
It's old information. I know. But I posted it, because I wanted to start a discussion about it. Nobody is talking about it....

((The_Anomaly))
he makes a relatively good point....

it is a pivotal point in the movie...im just not exactly sure what were supposed to say or argue about it is all. palps gives the orders to initiate order 66 then all (most) of the jedi get killed....i cant really think of much else to say, other then it will be crazy cool to see stick out tongue

ubidoobascooby
Originally posted by macgeek2005

rofl.... macgeek2005... man... get a sense of humour...
p.s... order 66.. george will screw it up some how wink This movie will have great moments... but it's always the same..

Highly anticipated, hugely let down. 3 years from now well still be bitching about how bad it was... but I'll leave this forum before then... eek!

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I ordered 66 Hamburgers yesterday...just for the fun of it!

DARTH STEVIOUS
Do u get why its called 66 because that is the sign of the devil 666. The death of the jedi and like hayden says he makes a pack with the devil he sells his soul and hell rises. CANT WAIT less than a month now

Naredhel
...then why not order 666?

DARTH STEVIOUS
Cause its descrete u get the jist and lucas always puts a reason behind every thing just like the reason anakins new hair cut is long cause it resembles darth vaders helmet there are a lot of hidden things

brendy
anakin's hair is long cos he aint a padawan anymore and he doesn't have to have it cut in that gay way.

DARTH STEVIOUS
No u idiot listen to sundays podcast on the force.net u will understand

ubidoobascooby
Originally posted by DARTH STEVIOUS
Cause its descrete u get the jist and lucas always puts a reason behind every thing just like the reason anakins new hair cut is long cause it resembles darth vaders helmet there are a lot of hidden things

Erm... It really IS becuase when a padawan becomes a knight they 'let their hair down'.

Obi in ep2 aringen a bell? Man.. I hated that mullet too. What I wanna know is, what about all the jedi with no hair? Where's the universal padawan graduation.

They wanted to give hayden a poney tail. Until he finally stood up and said "You can't tell the difference between me and Natalie Portman." So they gave him the mullet. When someone pointed out that it resembles the Vader helmet, george was like.... 'oh... true'.

Order 66 meaning 666... That's as good as people seing jar jar and mace windu on anikans cape in the teaser poster roll eyes (sarcastic) You could be right, I won't dispute it. When I heard the order I immediatly thought 666. Buuuut... I think many people are clinging to double meanings George hasn't even thought of.

DARTH STEVIOUS
Maybe but lucas dose hide these things in there for the fans to pick at and give the films more depth so u look back and say hey yerh thats true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.