USH'S STAR WARS GAME- New mini-episode starting soon!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Due to scheduling changes talked about in more detail here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t335156.html

... in a few days we shall be starting a new mini-Episode, which has been called the Interlude, for the Light Siders. This details a single operation requiring a large Jedi assault force to crack a particularly difficult target. Once the operation is completed, which I am hoping will not take more than a month of real time, the story ends, and we will start to proceed to Episode III.

This missionette is a good opportunity for any new Light Side players to begin play. The mission needs absolutely no prior knowledge to play through and all new guys will be in close contact with the old hands to be guided through.

Whilst everyone checks their characters are ok before play- and I am no great hurry as I need the Dark Siders to catch up- any of the people that have approached me about joining the Light Side recently, please post here to say if you are in! I plan to start the interlude this coming weekend.

Any questions, please ask!

Bespin Bart
Does it have anything to do with our recent plot, or Episode III?

Ushgarak
It's relevant to the campaign plotline, yes, but it just works as its own section.

DCLXVI
Cool....looking forward to contributing more. stick out tongue

IceWithin
will new darksiders be able to join this new mini episode??

Bespin Bart
The mini is only for Jedi, seeing as the Dark Jedi are taking forever. big grin

IceWithin
oh...

DCLXVI
laughing out loud
Damned slow Dark Siders....stick out tongue

IceWithin
yes, damn them mad

Captain REX
Shush! This is a lot more difficult than your silly battle droid fight!

DCLXVI
stick out tongue
I'm sure it is....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tptmanno1
Yay!
Enough xp (Hopefully) fo (Finally) buy evade!

Lana
Shut up you guys, our bit is a hell of a lot harder than hacking through droids....stick out tongue

Jazzman_78
Hi all. I had been watching your last episode, and got permission from Ushgarak to join in. I will be playing the Jedi Knight Swordsman Andro Fenris. I think I have a handle on how the game works from reading along, but as I haven't actually played yet, I can't be sure. Hopefully you will find me to be a positive contributor.
-Andy

DCLXVI
Good luck Andy...."You're gonna need it."
That was a SW Reference, by the way. stick out tongue

BTW> This mission is the one hinted to, the one to "Droben"?

Captain REX
Welcome Andro, I can't wait to fight you on the battlefield. big grin

Jazzman_78
Thanks, DC. That's one of my favorite Han Solo lines, BTW. Thanks you, too Rex, it would be an honor to 'rid the galaxy of a dark Jedi. whistle

Lana
*giggles*

Rex, the silly Jedi thinks he could stand a chance against you....laughing out loud

IceWithin
thats right go dark side!!

Captain REX
Well, he's a Swordsman. Wise choice if you want to have any chance of life at all. stick out tongue

Lana
laughing out loud very true....

Tptmanno1
Man I go to reno and miss all sorts of crap!

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Man I go to reno and miss all sorts of crap!

Because you suck. stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
ok......

LanİeWindu™
laughing out loud

Lana
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
eek!

LanİeWindu™
huh

Kiu Dun
smokin'

Lana
Oh FFS......

LanİeWindu™
blink

Captain REX
For Flan Sauce!

Lana
Jordan...

bang

LanİeWindu™
-=Random=-

DarkDethbringer
Hey can I join in ??? I have been to late on almost all the other ones ! sad

Ushgarak
And on this one I am afraid- it has already started

DarkDethbringer
Gafdern it this suck's PM me someone when one is going to start preferabley USH !!

Ushgarak
You will have to keep an eye on things, I am afraid!

DarkDethbringer
Oh OK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.