Dr.Doom vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Dr. Doom
(with prep time)

vs

Superman

demigawd
Doom with prep time gets Kryptonite. End of story.

Sentry
Or use some kind of electromagnetic weapon to drain Superman of solar energy, like Triumph did in JLA #31.

ZephroCarnelian
Exactly.

Any super-genius villain worth his salt would find out that K-Nite kills Supes.

And drain Supes of his power? I could easily imagine Doom has the tech to do something like that.

leonidas
i think the better question is who COULDN'T doom beat with prep time?

ZephroCarnelian
Erm....

TOAA? LT?

Err... is that about it? lol! big grin

leonidas
i've seen TOAA referenced a lot on this site. please fill me in. i've figured out most of the others, but this one . . .

ZephroCarnelian
The One Above All.

From what I've had people tell me, he's the leader of the Celestials. He's pretty much on par with LT I think.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

leonidas
thanks! and i'd say doom probably WOULD have trouble with him then. even with prep time!

Nataku8188
It all depends on how much time/info doom has on the target.

the Darkone
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
The One Above All.

From what I've had people tell me, he's the leader of the Celestials. He's pretty much on par with LT I think.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

hell no. Lt is the most powerful being in the multiuniverse. Galactus is above celestial leader, and galactus is right behind exitar the most powerful celestial.

Swanky-Tuna
There's The One Above All that is the top of the Marvel food chain. God if you will. Then there's The One Above All, the Celestial.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.