PS3 or XBox2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

belly_jeans349
out of those 2 which one do you think will be better....in my opinion it would have to be the ps3, i read something where you can design your own game. looks fun! boxing

JKozzy
Would it kill you to at least capitalize for the first post? stick out tongue

It's sorta too early to really call anything on this; nothing has been revealed thus far, nothing too significant, at least. Opinions for this topic, for the time being, will basically branch into another PS2 vs Xbox debate, and why their predecessor would be better, even though we have seen no concrete evidence on either of them, except that they'll be coming out.

Draco69
Dear Lord, the systems are still being made. Give it time

hotsauce6548
Yup, way too early to start any debates.

Rhino
the ps3 and xbox 2 is early to debate but I just want to include this from the Rockstar Games president-
-"We're looking at the next generation of hardware for sure, and if you think about the enormous difference between PS1 and PS2 and then do the calculations on how much more we'll be able to do if the leap is to the same degree to PS3..."-OPM
so i guess we can expect a lot from future games

belly_jeans349
well never said "looks" better i said which do you "think" will be betterwallbash..look at the ps2 and xbox, which was better? what improvements you think will happen...i've heard ps3 gonna have cd burner

Rhino
i think the ps3 will be better, the only thing that kept the xbox alive was halo, and perverted games for desperate guys.

dave123
xbox 2... but i don't have any figures or concepts, i'm just working on my ideas from xbox and PS2

gls
i think x-box may be better but i think that the PS3 will probably be more popular because of all the people who jus have to have the new playstation (sry but i've never really been a sony fan in terms of videogame hardware)

WindDancer
I'm personally looking forward to the Xbox 2. I want to fully mod my old Xbox console and use the newer Xbox for live. The PS3 most likely will be more popular during the first month of release. Unless both come out during Christmas time. But then again is too early to tell which one will sell the most or be better. The question is.....how much more will they cost?

WindDancer
Sorry for the double post. Check out this article from IGN:

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/577/577402p1.html

Is for the Xbox 2 wink

Phoenix Aska
PS3

Even though the xbox will have better games it will require a memory card because Microsoft will not install the internal harddrive inside because that's what they did with the first xbox and they ended up losing lots of money. 100 dollars an xbox to be more precise.

Which means no more custom music on your Xbox and I still don't know if they will put the DVD player with it or sell it separate like before.

belly_jeans349
well i think to tell who would make money would be who releases their system first, because if ps3 came out first everyone would want to buy it right away. some would wait but most would just want to buy it since its out first. but if xbox 2 comes out first then it will make the more of money. when both come out then there will be a tough competition

Lord Ryugen
X-Box 2 will most probably have the higher specs but more people trust the Playstation to give better games so PS3 should win.

WindDancer
Yes and no. I don't think is necessarily which one will be released first. Is a matter of fanbase. If PS3 keeps control of the FF series then most likely they will be succesful as far as sales. If FF goes to the Xbox then there might be a slight shift. But to be fair if Bungie decides to do business with Sony then when posibly see Halo going with PS3. Then things wouldn't be so beneficial for Microsoft.

Rhino
i read about some new console called the Nintendo Revolution, shouldnt that be included in the next gen consoles?

-the rumours r nintendo is breakin tradition and will not use a d-pad and a and b buttons....innovative? or stupid? gotta have the d pad

from IGN
"Revolution Controller Breaks Tradition?
Japanese weekly reports next console controller does away with staple features.
By IGN Staff
December 23, 2004 - Earlier this week, the respected Japanese business magazine Shuukan Diamond reported in its 2005 Preview Edition that the Nintendo Revolution Controller will not feature a directional pad or A and B buttons.

If the news turns out to be true, Revolution would be the first Nintendo console to not feature a D-Pad and the A/B button combo. Nintendo has long said that it seeks to innovate with new control mechanisms, as evidenced by the inclusion of a touch screen on the Nintendo DS.
Given the focus of setting the A and B buttons on the GameCube controller apart from the now industry standard four-button layout, it will be interesting to see what new setup Nintendo is planning to bring to the table.

According to Shuukan Diamond, the wait will not be long. The magazine reports that Nintendo will debut GameCube's successor at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles, May 2005.

None of the magazine's claims were substantiated by Nintendo, but given the publication's track record of accurate business reporting since 1913, we'd be surprised if Diamond's claims turned out to be false. "

belly_jeans349
i think nintendo will never stop with their little kid games to tell you the truth...i heard someone say "gamecube is for little kids, playstation is for teenagers, and the xbox is for adults" it sounds just about right...dont you think?

Rhino
i think thats true. i also think they will never stop making kid games cuz thats wat they do best. I know that not every game for cube is kiddy but the majority of successful games on the cube is kiddy. sonic heroes didnt do so great on the ps2...got low reviews, i wonder y

belly_jeans349
yea, and xbox would be concidered adults cause of all those perverted games they got with the girls on it. but halo and halo 2...just if that was on playstation, wow. they probably wont give it to playstation because they know that they will get a lot more money that way. yet why not give san andreas and in return receive halo 2? smile

Rhino
ya i kno, san andreas IS going to be on the xbox, by june! i dunno wat kinda trade thing is gonna happen...probably none, remember xbox got the gta3/vice city double pack...i just hope most of the ps2's greatest games dont go multi platform

Robo-Chocobo
what about the next nintendo console. It's plain ignorant to ignore them.

dark1365
As long as they don't call Xbox 2 the "NextBox"(ugh), I'll vote for Xbox 2.
Where the heck's nintendo's next console, as Robo said?

dave123
the way I look at it...

MS didn't invest ANY money into their name...

so it MUST be good in other places

Draco69
I heard something called the Phantom is coming out. It's supposed to be like video game version of Tivo.

ZomBiE_HunTER
Its going to suck if u ask me but who knows.

Draco69
To Zombie-Hunter (you buy RE4 yet?)

It'd be cool though. You can download any game you want without going to Funland or buying them off the internet.

ZomBiE_HunTER
No Its not out yet In the U.S but next Tuesday I cant wait.

Draco69
Yeah it looks really cool. They FINALLY fixed the control scheme. I like the fact that the "zombies" are smart.

dark1365
RE4 RULES!!!!! Might rent it for GCN at friends B-Day party. drunkgathering
Confronted by first group of wacko villagers: tv_horroreek2

belly_jeans349
i want to get the silent hill 4, ive heard its scary as the others. resident evil isnt so scary so im not interested into it ninja

Rhino
Nintendo's next system is called the Nintendo Revolution, and i think i said this before but they decided to "innovate" and get rid of the traditional directional pad and a/b button combo...its a rumour tho. check the real article the cube section in ign

belly_jeans349
hmm i dont think nintendo will make it out of all three

ZomBiE_HunTER
It will.

Unholy_Cheese
God i hate these Console sequels

belly_jeans349
when do they come out anyways?

Phoenix Aska
That's not really fair since the Xbox is the newest out of the three systems...I believe that with the short amount of games that the xbox has compared to the other systems that the Xbox has better games and titles than Sony has...

Like for example these original 2 that sold the best halo and KOTOR.

SaTsuJiN
I'm voting for too soon.. we dont officially know the hardware specs of each.. and at this stage of developement sony and microsoft are going to be playing the "To be determined" // "Subject to change" game for a few months

fierypaws
I believe that it is too early to tel but judging on whats out by the two systems so far (xbox, ps2) I would have to say that it would be pretty damn even, Xbox 2 may have some betetr games, as long as they don't go overboard.

white_wolfy
" There's no new Xbox in the next year, but, man, are we hard at work on that next Xbox. "
- Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer (July 2004)

Wow I cannot wait. Lol, David I'll sell you my share of this Xbox and get myself the new one. When that is Okay... lol.

belly_jeans349
i just hope they dont put legaia 3 on ps3..hope they make it for ps2 becuase i dont want to by a new system for a game cry

Walfredo
Xbos 2 will probably grow and become better. They just seem to be more forward thinking than PS2, IMO. Even Xbox was probably a better console except for not having the DVD playback already allowed. but the next generation consoles will probably defintely favor Xbox in titles and power.

Draco69
Let's just hope that they make X-Box 2 a lot smaller than the original. The things' huge!

dave123
makes it harder to get stolen ninja

Draco69
Stolen? I guess that's a good asset.

Rhino
well there's official news about the xbox 2 at IGN. the xbox 2 is goin for a slim psTwo look. they also got a patents on some of their tech.

Robo-Chocobo
"Nintendo recently filed a patent for a new game console that allows players to surf the internet, watch television, and play games-- all at the same time...."

Rhino
ya nintendo tv probably has most of the channels blocked out with the vchip, redirects any M rated sites(good for the kids), and u kno...the games...rated K for kiddy, but on a serious note, why would kids(and pre teens) wanna do all those things at the same time?? multi tasking is bad for u. besides y make a new tech for doing all those things, i can do them already!, my tv is beside my comp is and so is my console system. innovative or building upon something else?? u be the judge erm

Robo-Chocobo
this coming from the guy who says having a MP3 in the psp is a good thing. why? I already have an Ipod, and a DS, and my computer is at my house for some quality online expiriences.. why would I need anything else. so does that mean that listening to mp3s on the psp is a bad thing for you?

your being rather foolish, believing that only kids and pre-teens play nintendo games, and that the moment they hit 13 they switch to ps2.

I mean jeez, can nothing please you? first you complain that nintendo is doing only kiddy things, and isn't online, then you complain that it is doing to much for an adult market.

jeeze what a catch 22.

Rhino
multi functionality IS a good thing, it just depends on what it can do, tv, internet and games are basically 3 out of the 5 nessecities of entertainment, tv and internet are most common, mp3/games/movies in one package is better than carrying an ipod, a portable dvd player and a console(unaffordable). besides we cant compare psp to a new nintendo console. everyone has a tv, probably 1 out of 20 ppl dont have internet, besides u pay bills for watching tv and surfing the net. i dont think u would get billed for playing games/listening to music or watching a umd movie on a psp

-and maybe nintendo isnt aiming for the adult market, they never successfully have (excluding making A LOT OF SEQUELS and prequels for resident evil, think of something NEW!!)

Robo-Chocobo
first off, it's capcom who makes those resident evil games. yell at them. I hear their also making Re4 for the Ps2. I bet they would love to hear you say their making to many sequels.

secondly, who else would they aim a multi function platform like that at?5 year olds? it's like making an RPG for 5 year olds. it just doesn't work.

your basing all your console opinions on mario. their are other good game franchises and developers on the gamecube.

Rhino
well i dont know any successful M rated games on the cube, but its true, nintendo DOES use mario in a lot of their games, and even in non relevent games. do u hafto get the list out again??( he's been, a pinball, a paper airplane, a tennis player, a racoon....)

-and remember the kinder suprise comemrcials? LOL they had that little kid playing an internet game on the computer (ya with his mom). maybe he can play some animal crossing while watching his fave ytv kids show, or researching about what happened to the latest power rangers series

belly_jeans349
im too lazy to read all of what you just said...im just guessing its something about the nintendo RIGHT RIGHT?

ZomBiE_HunTER
Well just to let you know RE4 just came out and its rated m and its doing really good.

Robo-Chocobo
1. what about resident evil, resident evil zer0, and resident evil 4? Eternal darkness also did very well. and those are only the horror games. then their are the tom clancy games- ghost recon.

they don't have a huge selection of M rated games, but I don't understand how a game rated T is less fun than one rated M. a game should be rated on it's merits, instead of it's gore. The adult content adds to the atmosphere of GTA, but the gameplay is it's biggest draw.

2."nintendo DOES use mario in a lot of their games, and even in non relevent games. do u hafto get the list out again??( he's been, a pinball, a paper airplane, a tennis player, a racoon....)"

He's a mascot. He isn't just a game character like jak and ratchet and clank and sly cooper are(they still can't decide who is sony's main platformer.)

Back in the tennis game for the NES mario was the referee. it was a funny little thing people noticed. He is a system mascot. when you hear nintendo, you automatically think mario. also, what do you man non relavant. you mean an RPG character, not a paper airplane. that's just a power in paper mario. a racoon is a power in super mario 3. most generally regarded as one of the best games ever made.

belly_jeans349
like i said earlier----i dont like resident evil, its not scary enough...silent hills the scary game!

ragesRemorse
I cant believe we are all thinking of shit to argue about that is more than a year away in release.

I think xbox 2 will probably gain a large upperhand on sony seeing how it will be released nearly a year before PS3. Ps2 being out a year longer than xbox really helped it's popularity. I believe however once the Ps3 is out it will gradually become more apparent that it is the better system and take the lead in popularity. Xbox rarely ever takes advantage of it's possibilities. sony seems to use it's power to the fullest as many chances as it gets. I also think the price aspect will come into play. I can almost gaurentee you that the xbox 2 will cost more than the Ps3, but it wont matter much because it will be out a year before the ps3. Xbox 2 will once again be able to do more than Ps3, but sony will shinee where it matters the most, in it's games. Xbox produces some of the worst lackluster games and does it in a limited fashion. I also read that Xbox2 will not support original xbox games, what kind of shit is that? Microsoft is all about the money at this point, where sony is still somewhat about the games

Rhino
to robo -

i always excluce resident evil cuz that is the ONLY successful M rated game on the cube...besides its multi platform.

2nd of all, Sony doesnt use their mascot(s) in every single way possible. isnt Dante of devil may cry, a sony mascot? he was in viewtiful joe for
some reason but not in any other mediocre game.

ok, my revised list. (a pinball, tennis player, go cart racer, smash brother, piece of paper, a sludge cleaner, golfer, basket ball allstar, a doctor,...)

why dont nintendo fanboys know any Sony mascots? jak n dax, ratch and clank, sly, dante, are all exclusives on Sony's Ps2.

Robo-Chocobo
you mean it's lack luster launch titles? Sony is great making those.

(I just got pissed off when Ps2 launched with the crappy games. all the later games like ace combat 4, gta, and the ratchet clank series were great, and including MGS)

Robo-Chocobo
1. so you exclude the best selling M rated games on the gamecube. got it. Just so happens that only RE4 is multi platform. RE:remake and Resident evil zer0 are cube exclusives.

2. Dante was in Viewtiful joe, as a inside joke from capcom, creator of devil may cry. after his lackluster performance in the 2nd devil may cry, I can't believe anyone would think he was a mascot.

3. what are you talking about? relaly there are 2 kind of mario games.

-mario themed games(mario golf, tennis, doctor mario(greatest puzzle game next to tetris), and he just now is getting a basketbal game with the new NBA street on the cube`.

-actual mario games. these are the games such as mario sunshine, mario 64, super mario world, and the in development mario 128. these are actual mario games, not just a sports game with mario in it.

Robo-Chocobo
3. Nintendo fans don't know them because they AREN'T it's mascots. Sony doesn't have any real mascots. they have poster boy series like GTA. If any of the ones you listed were true mascots then the following would ensue.
-if they were actually mascots, they would be related in flagship titles, have all sorts of things centered around them. they wouldnt just be a game series from sony. they would be generally acknoledged as mascots.

sly, ratchet, and Jak can't all be mascots. if sony actually elevated them, and focused more marketing on them then they COULD be mascots. and Dante only had 1 good game, and he is a creation of capcom, a 3rd party developer.

Rhino
most or two of Sony's mascots went multi platform...Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the dragon

Robo-Chocobo
and MAN do they suck now.

crash has steve-o advertising for him *shudder*

crash was pretty similiar to mario, in retrospect. I never saw him really marketed as much or as well as mario.

now the one horrible game that got a good marketing campaign was tye the tasmanian tiger. all the older mascots

bandicoot, dragon, hedgehog. are in the hospital.

Rhino
LOL i remember that commercial

ScarFace Clone
Yeah i am ganna have to go with Ps3 cant wait!

Rhino
i dont even remember any mario commercials.

chuckerooni
OK PS2 vs XBOX
Lets look back on history for a minute..First of all I do not think Xbox has better games than Sony, Most of the games Xbox has PS2 has as well except for FF, GTA and Halo1&2 and even now Xbox will eventually get all the GTA versions. There are a few other games either console might have over the other but its not like their that BIG of a deal or anything.
I think reason why Xbox started doing so well which it took them awhile to start doing since PS2 had been out about a year before Xbox came out, is one word HALO. If you think about it Xbox wouldnt be nothing if it wasnt for HALO 1&2....i know people and the only reason they bought an xbox was so they could play halo....my point being Xbox concentrates on 2 to 3 games at a time trying to make them a sucess while Sony concentrates all around, and Sony can still hold their own against Xbox and put up a fight.
Now learning from this i predict that sony will get some EVEN BETTER games to match up with Halo and still be able to concentrate on every game they produce to make a sucess, and from what i read the PS3 has a few features and in the process of testing some new technology that the Xbox does not have. It will practically be a computer on the T.V if not better than a computer. Now dont get me wrong im sure the Xbox2 has some kick arse stuff as well thats being developed...but to just completely say Xbox2 will beat PS3 or vice verse is kinda stupid since it is really to soon to tell because we really dont know yet what each console is packing. I kinda think were talking about this for nothing really, it will probably be like PS2 and Xbox which is about EQUAL...but these next several months will be interesting i think.

D4rk0br4
Hey, I think xbox2 will own ps3, ive never been a fan of ps2 but my brother owns it, i can't stand that gay system.

Also, I know that xbox2 will come out sometime this year. I know for sure because my aunt works for a video game distributing compnay, she told me it will be out by january 1 2007. They aren't sure when exactly but it will be out before next year is over.

Hey and i also will get my xbox2 console before any of u, and before it comes out in stores. My aunt is going to get me one for free! eek!

I also am posting info on halo 3 i am not sure if it is going to come out on xbox, it might be for xbox2, they will make alot of money and get a huge head start on ps3 if they introduce it on xbox2.

I will have the exact date that halo 3 come out on Feb 9th. Check this sight for a Halo 3 Post that day!

Rhino
1)did u make that up?
2)i didnt know that had video game distributing companies...can u name one

god number 2
guess what guy who thinks ps2 is gay your a dumbass, all that stuff about your aunt, im betting is bullcrap. you are most likely a 12 year old who lives at home and spends most of his time sitting and playing xbox for halo2. second off your wrong about the release date of xbox 2 it's at the end of 2005 and finally dreamcast came out a year ahead of the ps2 and it had the best graphix at the time and a year to get good games out and sony still went in and kicked its ass. i predict that xbox 2 will make money until ps3 comes out which will be more powerful, faster, and have a better gpu than xbox2. and by the by you didn't post and its past feb 9 big grin

ScarFace Clone
Agreed 100% ^

KuTcHy PoPo
I think xbox2 because it will have a built in pc. and have unlimeted access to the enternet.................. rolling on floor laughing doctor rock
well thats what ever1 says rock

KuTcHy PoPo
but ps3 will be pretty awsome

i have xbox and ps2 so im really for both

KuTcHy PoPo
but xbox 3 will have better grafix and thats a fact in history

ZomBiE_HunTER
There both probaly going to have the same graphics.

Magee
Well i recently read that the CPU for the ps3 will be something like 50 times more powerful than the ps2's. Dont know about the x-box 2 though.

god number 2
im sure by the time xbox 3 comes out sony will have the ps4 ready to jump in. of course who knows who will be more powerful than

ScarFace Clone
i did not know they were already working on a xbox 3.....lol but yeah i have both as well and i cant wait for both to come out I know i will end up getting both of them but i am sticking with ps3

SaTsuJiN
It hardly lost to sony because "ps2 had best graphix" ( <--- total line of bullshit ) , it was because the japanese market for dreamcast had MORE games than the american dreamcast market.. and finally.. sega ONLY lost to sony because they didnt make dreamcast pirate proof.. everyone owned 90 out of their 100 games due to burning them onto blank discs (which is very very easy) .. all you graphics skanks need to get real.. you dont even know what good graphics are, lmao (OMigward! this game has th3 best graFix evar!!1).. lamers

SaTsuJiN
Argh!.. hit the quote instead of edit..
*ignore this one >_<*

SkYlInE
SaTsuJiN dude xbox grafixs were 10 times better than ps2 grafixs

SaTsuJiN
but thats hardly an issue, this thread is xbox 2 vs Ps3.. neither of which are out yet... neither have any technological demos.. no static system specifications.. so how the hell can we argue which is better? that makes no sense to me..

SkYlInE
im tlkin about XBOX and PS2 not XBOX 2 and PS3 ...........XBOX grafix are way better than PS2 grafix

ragesRemorse
Yeah the graphics are better for the xbox, but the games are vastly more entertaining for Ps2. Not to mention that Ps2 has an ass more games than xbox. The graphics arent even that good either. In certain cases like halo, or splinter cell, the graphics engine shines, but formost other cases the graphics fall to only slightly better. It is a shame that microsoft doesnt utilize the power of the xbox.

As for xbox2 and PS3. I would say that ps3 will take the edge. I say they will be essentially the same machine, one may offer more features than the other, but they will probably be very similar in graphics and gameplay. Judging from what microsoft did with the xbox, which is very little i would wager that xbox 2 will be more hype than bite. Sony just seems to be more about the games and gammers in general. the only reason xbox2 might take the edge is because it will be released about an entire year before Ps3. Which is kind of bullshit, because most reports so far say that xbox2 wont support cross platform games. Meaning you cant play xbox games on xbox2. That may change with the release though.

SaTsuJiN
If you have backwards compatibility , that decreases performance and potential.. so I dont care if its not backward compatible.. I already own an xbox to play old xbox games

Zen2nd
I feel confident in saying that over 50% of games for the PS2 are below standard.

Halo or Halo 2 would never go to the PS2 as it would be impossible.

There is a high chance that Xbox 2 will be out first.

Rumor from Nintendo is for the next gen console they won't have third party support

ragesRemorse
Over 50% of xbox games are below standard, and xbox has a substatial less amount of games out for it.

b-dan
how iwll we know there not out yet

god number 2
satsujin i never said graphics made the game. second off i loved my dreamcast o so dearly. shenmue and soul caliber and a shit load of incredible 2d fighters made that one of my favorite systems however like you said the american dreamcast (which is the one i had since i live in america and didn't have the money or the know how on how to import and use a foreign dreamcast) didn't have nearly as many games as the foreign model. I almost cried when shenmue 2 made it to pal territories on dreamcast but not america on dreamcast they had to port to xbox for america it got me so pissed off. anyway if i am mistaken on what killed off the dreamcast I'm sorry but i would think that since so many people are graphics skanks like you say the ps2 with its superior graphics (at the time of its release) would be a magnet to them so i used common sense and tried to put 2 and 2 together and what did i come up with wallah ps2 is what killed dreamcast. once again i apologize for not getting my facts straight but i still think that ps3 will slaughter xbox 2

Smasandian
Originally posted by Zen2nd
I feel confident in saying that over 50% of games for the PS2 are below standard.

Halo or Halo 2 would never go to the PS2 as it would be impossible.

There is a high chance that Xbox 2 will be out first.

Rumor from Nintendo is for the next gen console they won't have third party support

Yeah right. Nintendo is smart enough to not do this and developers arnt going to stop making games for a Nintendo console.

And how can you say what system is going to be better. Nothing has been released yet, so its almost impossible to compare.
PS2 killed Dreamcast because 1)graphics and more importantly it was the sequel to Playstation.

ScarFace Clone
The poll shall set you free-PS3

jaden101
is this actually the final design...christ on a bike i hope not...its boggin

choosewisely
an edited web-cam?! lol

i only have this edited beamer :

http://media.insidegamer.nl/dump/1111666802.jpg

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by choosewisely
an edited web-cam?! lol

i only have this edited beamer :

http://media.insidegamer.nl/dump/1111666802.jpg
Ohh,.. Thats ugly..

It looks like a double-toilet paper roll holder, mein.

sTaTiC sHoCk
what do you think you'll buy ps3 or xbox 2

shangheid
xbox 2

dickarmy
This is kind of a dumb question. I mean, not many people will have made up thier minds yet, since neither has been realeased

dark1365
And there's already a thread on this, search for this topic before posting a new thread. I'm starting to get sick of newbs who don't read the rules before starting to post. Get dave123 to close or merge.

PS3 vs. Xbox 2
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=319631&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

SaTsuJiN
http://www.the-magicbox.com/0504/game050424a.shtml

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0504/game050421f.shtml

ScarFace Clone
PS3 after watching e3 and hearing all the people there that were not bias that said Microsoft and Nintendo have their work cut out for them if they want to compete with PS3. Killzone2 MGS:4

CorderaMitchell
cool

ScarFace Clone
yeah

CorderaMitchell
I was liking the original killzone, but it started hurting my eyes....

AdventChild
ps3....did you see the real time game play! simply incredible!

CorderaMitchell
I have not but will take your word for it.

ScarFace Clone
i know all that smoke and the fire dam!

DaRk Lotus
X-box i wil not spend about $600 dollars on the ps3. sad

Hooverman
600 dollars huh

CorderaMitchell
It wont be that much it will be around three-four hundred, consoles have been aound that much since forever. Even atari was 300 at its start.

Hooverman
but when ps2 and xbox came out they were only 200

ZomBiE_HunTER
No they werent they were 300.

Hooverman
really?

ZomBiE_HunTER
yea, where did u get that thing about 200.

CorderaMitchell
He probably made a mistake.

dark1365
It's impossible to say which is better. Too damn early to vote.

CorderaMitchell
I've heard this some where before hmmmmmmmm?lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.