Possible SPOILERS: List of Clone Commanders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DCLXVI
Here is a list of either speculated or confirmed Clone Commanders who are going to appear in EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH.

Commander Cody - Clone 2224 (Utapau) - This is the Clone Commander who accompanies Obi-Wan Kenobi to Utapau to rout out General Grievous. When the comm. signals that Order 66 is to be initiated, he attacks Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Commander Bly - Clone 5052 (Felucia) - This is the Clone Commander who accompanies Aayla Secura to Felucia to try rout out Shu Mai. When the comm. signals that Order 66 is to be initiated, he attacks and kills Secura.
Commander Gree - Clone 1004 (Kashyyyk) - This is the Clone Commander who accompanies Yoda to Kashyyyk to help the Wookies against the Separatist forces. When the comm. signals that Order 66 is to be initiated, he gets his troops and readies to attack Yoda.
Commander Neyo (Kashyyyk?) - This is another Clone Commander who perhaps accompanies Yoda to Kashyyyk along with Gree.
Commander Bacara - Clone 1138 (Mygeeto) - This is the Clone Commander who accompanies Ki-Adi Mundi to Mygeeto. When the comm. signals that Order 66 is to be initiated, he attacks and kills Mundi.
Commander Thire - Clone 4477 (Coruscant) - This is the Clone Commander who searches for Yoda in the Senate Rotunda, and then he accompanies Palpatine to Mustafar to recover Anakin/Vader.
Commander Fox - Clone 1010 (Coruscant?) - Rumours point that this is the Commander that greets Bail Organa after the Jedi Temple has been attacked by Anakin/Vader.
Commander Appo - Clone 1119 (501st Legion) - This is the Clone Commander who helps Anakin/Vader attack the Jedi Temple and kill the Jedi on Coruscant.

Some of the Clone Numerical Designations above are skeptical as well, but the following have been confirmed.

Bly, Bacara, Cody, Gree, Neyo, and Thire.

macgeek2005
nice. So it will show substantial footage of each of those battle's. NICE!!

DCLXVI
Probably not.
I've read the ILLUSTRATED SCREENPLAY, and so far, everything Order 66/Jedi Killing looks short. 5-10 Minutes tops.

macgeek2005
5-10 minutes of each battle? Or 5-10 minutes for all of order sixty-six?

Either way, that's plenty of time.

DCLXVI
For Order 66 in general. wink

BTW>
Oddball, the Clone Pilot who helps Anakin and Obi-Wan above Coruscant, is also a Clone Commander. wink

macgeek2005
I just read that whole part in the screenplay. It'll be at least ten minutes.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by DCLXVI
Probably not.
I've read the ILLUSTRATED SCREENPLAY, and so far, everything Order 66/Jedi Killing looks short. 5-10 Minutes tops.

Man, I was hoping they would have more.

theflyxx
Thanks for the info.

DCLXVI
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.