Ragnarok!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Could the destruction of Asgard have been prevented? If Thor had some of his earth and cosmic allies there at the end? If Thor did not transport Beta Ray Bill away when he was there helping them out? Could Ragnarok have been prevented and saved for another day?

Their were a lot of bad ass villains their Surtur, Giants, etc...

I will try and prevent Ragnarok, feel free to shoot my team down, that's what make threads fun.

Team that will try and prevent Ragnarok:

Captain America
Iron Man
Hercules(Full Strength W/Mace)
Wonder Man
Dr. Strange
Warbird
Luke Cage
War Machine
Incredible Hulk
The Juggernaut
She-Hulk
Namor The Sub Mariner
Rage
Nova(Richard Rider)
Darkhawk
Ghost Rider
Sasquatch
Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
The Thing
Human Torch
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Colossus
Iceman
Archangel
Husk
Banshee
Siryn
Multiple Man
Longshot
Gambit
Shatterstar
Cable
Justice
Moon Knight
Daredevil
Spiderman
Ikaris
Makkari
Sersi
Adam Warlock
Drax The Destroyer(W/power gem)
Captain Marvel
Songbird
Firelord
Ganymede
Beta Ray Bill
Quasar
Hyperion
Doctor Spectrum
Moondragon
Moon Stone
Atlas
Quicksilver
Magneto
and.... The Sentry

If these heroes were their along with the Asgardians and King Thor, would they have prevented Ragnarok?

demigawd
Your team is waaaaay too big to have fun shooting it down. There are millions of variables. It would be more interesting if you added a condition where WE build an anti-Ragnarok team from among the people listed in your pool above. Then we put this team up against Sutur and if we can beat him, we stop Ragnarok.

King Burger
Is Warbord Binary?

From what I heard, this Sentry guy is suppose to be plenty tough,
maybe he is enough?

I think some of these may be useless, like Daredevil and Moon
Knight (Capatin AMerica atleast has his leadership skills).

But I think these heroes along with the Asgardians and Thor,
would win.

Sentry
Originally posted by demigawd
Your team is waaaaay too big to have fun shooting it down. There are millions of variables. It would be more interesting if you added a condition where WE build an anti-Ragnarok team from among the people listed in your pool above. Then we put this team up against Sutur and if we can beat him, we stop Ragnarok.

Ok Demi, build an Pro Ragnarok, you know the guys who want it to happen. Be sure to include Surtur in there, because I know he was their, whoever else you can think of to even the odds. Pick powerful guys to, like Ymir or The Midgard serpent, and stuff like that.

DigiMark007
Doop?

He would have saved it for at least another mocha latte or two.

-DM

demigawd
ok. You're going to put your mega team up against it?

Here goes:

Team Ragnarok
-------------------
Surtur
Desak
Midgard Serpent
Ymir
The Dark Gods (Perrikis - who sliced Mjolnir in two, Adva, D'Chel, Slototh, Tokkots, Tserron, Zelia)
Fenris
Hela
Seth
Set
Loki
Mephisto

heh...good luck.

K Von Doom
Daredevil tips it in the heroes favor. big grin

During the Surtur saga, all of the Earth heroes with the Asgardians and the army were too preoccupied with the Muspel demons on Earth to help out in Asgard. Once Surtur lights that Twilight Sword, it's over.

eleveninches
Ragnarok is inevitable. The point of thor:dissassembled is that it is the LAST ragnarok, so the asgardians are not going to be reborn, and their deaths woll not have been in vain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.