BatmanvsIronmanvsBlack Panther,who will marry Paola first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
I know this will be closed down but she said it in my last thread before it was shut down.I thank she'll go for the richest one.Let the games begin.(It's all fun and games good for a laugh or two no offence ment)

demigawd
Pity about that last thread. I actually liked it, and saw no reason for it to be closed down. It was a fair competition between multiple comic characters and allowed us to examine their mental abilities, rather than the usual physical abilities. I'm always skeptical of threads that are closed without being given a reason. So, for what it's worth, you have a supporter in me.

This thread, however, will be closed.

btw - my vote is on Batman. He loves to marry fists.

Swanky-Tuna
What does "black in the pants" mean? Did he get in a bad horseriding accident or something?

demigawd
It means he'll be lucky if he doesn't get banned, lol.

Damn shame. But still, somebody should bring back that Microsoft thread.

Blade Cutter
LOL it's so damn funny.It would be funny if I got banned from this site because of this thread but I don't care they closed my thread down. (DAMN THEM DAMN THEM STIAGHT TO HELL)lol

Paola
^ well thank you... I'm flattered (the 'DAMN THEM' part)

demigawd: check the rules for this forum, you guys are smart enough to find out by yourselves why threads get or don't get closed, don't make me point out everything for you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.